DeathAddict.com Privacy Statement
Effective Date: October 24, 2015
DeathAddict.com is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you and/or your computer or other compatible device interact with our website.
By accessing DeathAddict.com you acknowledge that you fully understand DeathAddict.com’s Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collected as described on the page you are currently reading.
DeathAddict.com will never email you unless:
· You have emailed us first
· You have subscribed to posts, threads and/or messages in our forums
· We have questions or concerns regarding your uploads and/or your account
· We have an unforeseen concern that we deem serious enough to contact you
We do not give away, sell, or make any use of our email database.
DeathAddict.com only collects certain information from and about its users in three ways: (See explanations of each in the section immediately following the list)
· Directly from our Web Server logs
· The user himself/herself
Web Server Logs
When you visit our website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
· Your Internet protocol (IP) address
· The kind of browser or computer you use
· Number of links you click within the site
· State or country from which you accessed the site
· Date and time of your visit
· Name of your Internet service provider
· Web page you linked to our site from
· Pages you viewed on the site
· Use of Favorites within site
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. For example, if you personalize a web page or profile, or navigate within a site, a cookie helps the site to recall your specific information and preferences on any subsequent visits. Hence, this simplifies the process of delivering relevant content and eases site navigation by providing and saving your preferences and login information, as well as providing personalized functionality.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you so choose. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings, then be aware that this may disable some, if not all of the functionality on our website.
We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent absolutely necessary, including:
· To fulfill your requests for services
· To protect ourselves from liability
· To respond to legal processes or to comply with the law