1 Dead With No Brains, 1 Alive With No Feet

Discussion in 'Accidents' started by Maggot, Jul 15, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Maggot

Maggot DA's Compilation King VIP

Sep 27, 2016
    Male
    ...going back to Romford...
    Aftermath of a road accident in Gujarat, India.

One victim with the contents of his head spilling in the road, and another in obvious pain due his feet getting amputated in the crash.

People are probably keeping their distance due to his wailing. MAN-UP!!!

Attached Files:

• File size:
      10.4 MB
      Views:
    Zoo, KKS, Squid Jones and 2 others like this.
  2. Lunatic Puppy

Lunatic Puppy Retired Unicorn VIP

May 2, 2017
    Female
    Pizza Authority
    Germany
    I see two dead and two injured persons.
    The foot amputated cries are heart wrenching :(

3. Living Dead

Living Dead Drawing Blood

Jul 3, 2017
    Female
    Santa Cruz, CA
    I cannot understand how people who see seriously injured victims after these kinds of accidents can just stand around doing nothing to help. Getting an ambulance or any kind of quality medical care must be rather unlikely, but how about a little first aid or just comfort to keep them from feeling so alone. Can you imagine lying on the ground with your legs mangled and bleeding, looking up at blank stares and people taking pics and videos, despite your anguished cries. I guess it's "cow mentality", Generally, we look to others to see what the appropriate response is, especially in out of the ordinary cases. This can work the opposite way, too, as in joining a riot when one would never be violent or destructive alone. I saved a man's life at Disneyland years ago by doing the Heimlich Maneuver, while everyone else just sat there. It sucked when I realized the impossibility of getting help- it would not come- so I did it myself.

4. OP
    OP
    Maggot

Maggot DA's Compilation King VIP

Sep 27, 2016
    Male
    ...going back to Romford...
    I saw the other man sitting in the road but didn't notice the other body till I had another look :hypno:

Now I know I look like a fit, healthy, strapping Adonis barely out of my teens,
    :lies::lies::pics:
    , but I'm getting old and short sighted, and I should get the mince pies checked out before I end up in one of these videos.

Lunatic Puppy and Squid Jones like this.
  5. Stabby

Stabby Sunshine Twat

Apr 21, 2017
    Port Cockerton
    It sounds like the kid in the background is imitating the bawling man.

Maggot likes this.
  6. Yumi

Yumi Death Head

Jul 19, 2017
    Female
    Hoe
    Hell
    Soooo is nobody going to do ANYTHING? That's just messed up, people..

UKfullofstooges and Maggot like this.
  7. wiskers

wiskers Drawing Blood

Oct 16, 2016
    So, are there no ambulances in India? always tons of people with smart phones and nobody calling for help.

UKfullofstooges and Sin-D like this.
  8. Dr Green

Dr Green Deathling

Aug 2, 2017
    Male
    England
    What is it with these Asian countries no fucker helps just stand about filming it haha

Sin-D likes this.
  9. UKfullofstooges

UKfullofstooges Death Head

Aug 22, 2017
    Female
    UK
    yes I feel same.. horrible that nobody is trying to help.. just gawping.. horrible. Such inhumanity. What is wrong with these people? I had higher expectations of the empathy in India.

Wyntre likes this.
  10. Roadie985

Roadie985 Drawing Blood

Oct 27, 2017
    Male
    Laboratory manager
    UK
    In China, No One Will Help You After An Accident

You're welcome. Legal precedent set that people who offer first-aid are liable to get sued.
    The same happens in uk. If you help someone out and cause bruising/ damage by giving CPR they can sue you for ABH (assault occasioning actual bodily harm)

The lawyers/ solicitors got involved and made it a minefield.

LoriDawn likes this.
  11. Roadie985

Roadie985 Drawing Blood

Oct 27, 2017
    Male
    Laboratory manager
    UK
  12. LoriDawn

LoriDawn Death Head

Jul 31, 2017
    Female
    Indiana
    Yep so true, I was going to say the same thing. I remember one case from a few years ago where 2 friends was out having fun when they wrecked (drivers fault) passenger had some cuts and bruises but made it out of the car (I believe there was footage of this) when she seen the car was getting more and more smoky she panicked and thought the car would blow up so she pulled her friend out of the car and far enough away for safety, everyone knows you don't move someone who is injured because if their back is broken they can be permanently paralyzed and it turned out that is what happened and since the car fire was put out before it exploded the driver blamed being paralyzed on her friend, sued her and fucking won, if the bitch hadn't been driving wreckless the accident wouldn't have happened and her friend wouldn't have worried about her burning up therefore she wouldn't have been paralyzed, it's a fucked up world

13. LoriDawn

LoriDawn Death Head

Jul 31, 2017
    Female
    Indiana
    I remember some news journalist going out and asking random people what they would do if they saw someone in need of help and everyone that knew about this case said no they wouldn't because they would fear getting sued

Roadie985 likes this.
  14. Roadie985

Roadie985 Drawing Blood

Oct 27, 2017
    Male
    Laboratory manager
    UK
    It's fucked, my sisters mate killed 2 squaddies and ended up brain-damaged as after hitting the lad, she swerved to stop. hit the central barrier and hit his mate, the guy went through the windscreen, his head connected with hers and she's a write off too Soldiers killed in A303 tragedy | Salisbury Journal
    If she had just carried on, she'd be fine.

Poor ashley.

15. Roadie985

Roadie985 Drawing Blood

Oct 27, 2017
    Male
    Laboratory manager
    UK
    mad thing was that I was out having a beer with her and her fella that night, it all changes so fast.
    She's wrecked, she was in Southampton hospital for months, neurology/ physio and all that jazz.

I'm looking at staying on this site to do the physics and the numbers, that would be cool to me.

fall times, numbers etc, that pushes my buttons haha

16. Machiavellianism

Machiavellianism Drawing Blood

Oct 30, 2017
    Male
    Sleep
    Not found.Better luck next time
    I don't think that comforting a human being while in severe pain can help.