1 Dead With No Brains, 1 Alive With No Feet

Discussion in 'Accidents' started by Maggot, Jul 15, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Maggot

Maggot DA's Compilation King VIP

Sep 27, 2016
    Male
    ...going back to Romford...
    Aftermath of a road accident in Gujarat, India.

One victim with the contents of his head spilling in the road, and another in obvious pain due his feet getting amputated in the crash.

People are probably keeping their distance due to his wailing. MAN-UP!!!

Attached Files:

• File size:
      10.4 MB
      Views:
    Zoo, KKS, Squid Jones and 2 others like this.
  2. Lunatic Puppy

Lunatic Puppy Retired Unicorn VIP

May 2, 2017
    Female
    Pizza Authority
    Germany
    I see two dead and two injured persons.
    The foot amputated cries are heart wrenching :(

KKS, Squid Jones and Maggot like this.
  3. Living Dead

Living Dead Death Head

Jul 3, 2017
    Female
    Santa Cruz, CA
    I cannot understand how people who see seriously injured victims after these kinds of accidents can just stand around doing nothing to help. Getting an ambulance or any kind of quality medical care must be rather unlikely, but how about a little first aid or just comfort to keep them from feeling so alone. Can you imagine lying on the ground with your legs mangled and bleeding, looking up at blank stares and people taking pics and videos, despite your anguished cries. I guess it's "cow mentality", Generally, we look to others to see what the appropriate response is, especially in out of the ordinary cases. This can work the opposite way, too, as in joining a riot when one would never be violent or destructive alone. I saved a man's life at Disneyland years ago by doing the Heimlich Maneuver, while everyone else just sat there. It sucked when I realized the impossibility of getting help- it would not come- so I did it myself.

KKS and Maggot like this.
  4. OP
    OP
    Maggot

Maggot DA's Compilation King VIP

Sep 27, 2016
    Male
    ...going back to Romford...
    I saw the other man sitting in the road but didn't notice the other body till I had another look :hypno:

Now I know I look like a fit, healthy, strapping Adonis barely out of my teens,
    :lies::lies::pics:
    , but I'm getting old and short sighted, and I should get the mince pies checked out before I end up in one of these videos.

Lunatic Puppy and Squid Jones like this.
  5. Stabby

Stabby Kiss of Death VIP

Apr 21, 2017
    Port Cockerton
    It sounds like the kid in the background is imitating the bawling man.

Maggot likes this.