19 Year Old Chews on His Buddy's Face...

Discussion in 'Photos' started by Airbornemama, Sep 13, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Airbornemama

Airbornemama Mama Loves You All Out There!...DA Admin. Staff Member

Nov 27, 2016
    Female
    Here, there and everywhere!
    Disturbing new crime scene photos are alleged to show the moments after a 'cannibal' teenager murdered a couple at random before chewing on the face of one of his victims.

Images released by state prosecutors capture a bloodbath outside the home of John Stevens, 59, and Michelle Mishcon, 53, said to have been brutally killed by 19-year-old Austin Harrouff on August 15.
    Police said Harrouff made "grunting and howling" noises as he bit off chunks of Stevens's face after stabbing the couple to death in their garage in Jupiter, Florida, in a crime that shocked the US.

The college student spent weeks in a coma after the alleged attack and is thought to have swallowed caustic chemicals he found in the garage.
    Disturbing new crime scene photo are alleged to show the moments after a 'cannibal' teenager murdered a couple at random before chewing on the face of one of his victims.

The college student spent weeks in a coma after the alleged attack and is thought to have swallowed caustic chemicals he found in the garage.
    Photos released by Martin County Attorney's Office this week show a handcuffed Harrouff covered in blood, his mouth open and his eyes almost shut.
    In some of the pictures, what appears to be flesh and blood can be seen inside his mouth.

'Cannibal' teen accused of eating man's face breaks silence - "I've heard voices of monsters and stuff"
    Deputies have said they arrived at the couple's home to find the muscular former high school American football player and wrestler in his underwear, gnawing on Stevens's face as he pinned his victim's body to the driveway.
    They did not shoot the teenager, described as "unusually strong" by police, for fear of hitting Stevens.

A stun gun failed to stop Harrouff and police were only able to subdue him when an officer arrived with a dog, which bit the teen.

Mishcon's body was soon found in the garage.

'Cannibal' teenager accused of eating man's face is charged with murder
    According to court documents, Harrouff, who had no previous criminal record, told deputies: "Help me, I ate something bad."

When asked what he had eaten, he said "humans" as he spat out a chunk of flesh.

He is said to have begged deputies to kill him, telling them: "Shoot me now, I deserve to die."
    Harrouff was charged with two counts of first-degree murder last month and could face the death penalty if convicted.

Experts initially speculated that the teen, who walked three miles to the couple's house after abruptly walking out of a sports bar, may have ingested synthetic drugs such as flakka or bath salts, which have been linked to bizarre and uncontrollable behaviour.
    But FBI toxicology tests found no evidence of hallucinogenic drugs in his system, reported the Palm Beach Post .

Harrouff's lawyer, Nellie King, said her client had been "struggling with severe mental illness", while the teen's father has suggested he may have been suffering from undiagnosed paranoid schizophrenia.

Harrouff's family said he had been acting strangely in the weeks before the killings.

His mother told police hers on claimed to have superpowers and had been sent to help people, while his bed was moved to the garage because he thought there were demons in the house.

‘Howling’ cannibal killer found biting chunks out of victim’s face in horror murder

Harrouff's father Wade told investigators they had gone for a walk on the day of the killings and came across two turtle shells, prompting his son to withdraw a knife and say that something bad was going to happen.

He convinced his son to put away the blade, later found near the bodies of Mishcon and Stevens.
    Later in the evening the teenager ate dinner at a restaurant with his father and sister before the storming off and going to his mum’s house, where he attempted to down vegetable oil.

Harrouff's then returned to the restaurant but he walked out again about about 45 minutes before the stabbings.
    He is thought to have walked miles to the victims' home, which was near his dad's house.

It is not clear how he encountered Stevens and Mishcon, but they were known to sit in their garage with the door open, watching TV.
    Before he was charged, he gave a TV interview from his hospital bed in which he claimed to have "heard voices of monsters and stuff" and "had weird dreams that I was worshipped religiously".

Harrouff has pleaded not guilty to two counts of first-degree murder...
    The murderer...
    nintchdbpict000284442762.jpg
    nintchdbpict000284442907.jpg

nintchdbpict000284442918.jpg

nintchdbpict0002793602081.jpg

nintchdbpict000284442763.jpg

nintchdbpict000284442934.jpg

nintchdbpict000284442931.jpg

nintchdbpict000284442933.jpg

nintchdbpict000284442924.jpg

The victims
    nintchdbpict000259858017.jpg

2. Perfectcrime

Perfectcrime Death Addict

May 31, 2017
    Female
    US
    Even if it means ruining your favorite pair of nikes...JUST DO IT
    [​IMG]

A-213, Ogrish.com, mcgiggles and 5 others like this.
  3. Barbieee'x

Barbieee'x Drawing Blood

Jul 7, 2018
    Female
    England
    @Airbornemama
    no pics of his eaten face?!!Your posts are simply amazing though!!
    Just like you❤

4. Mr Flotsam

Mr Flotsam Death Head

Sep 13, 2018
    Male
    Incarcerated
    ADX Florence
    Interesting post.

Alpha-pyrrolidinopentiophenone (alpha-PDP) a.ka. flakka or bath salts were initially thought to be implicated in another cannibalism case in Florida in 2014 (Rudy Eugene attacked and maimed Ronald Poppo on the MacArthur Causeway in Miami) but his system was found to be clear of the substance.

The strange behaviour, including the turtle shells, in the run up to the murders does suggest a psychotic condition (disorder of thinking) so I think this guy will be spending his jail time in a secure mental facility.

5. Barbieee'x

Barbieee'x Drawing Blood

Jul 7, 2018
    Female
    England
    BOOOOM! and thats a lesson folks!!

Airbornemama and mcgiggles like this.
  6. GrimClown

GrimClown Drawing Blood

Feb 12, 2018
    Male
    USA
    What the fuck is a "self identity investigation"? Is it some sort of "feelgood" policy?

7. OP
    OP
    Airbornemama

Nov 27, 2016
    Female
    Ikr? I was bummed I couldn't find any face eating pics also, so sorry about that, and Thank you love for the awesome compliment! I think you rock also girlfriend!!:hug::hearts:

kayLaLuna, mcgiggles and DeadInside like this.
  8. Barbieee'x

Barbieee'x Drawing Blood

Jul 7, 2018
    Female
    England
    No worries babe I know they'd be on here if you had them!
    you never disappoint us sweetie! ❤❤

mcgiggles and Airbornemama like this.
  9. DeadInside

DeadInside Death Head

Sep 24, 2017
    Female
    Akron, OH
    Great read! Thanks Airbornemama, you make my true crime loving soul flutter :wub:

kayLaLuna, Airbornemama and mcgiggles like this.
  10. mcgiggles

mcgiggles Drawing Blood

Jul 28, 2018
    Male
    pyongyang
    wow that was really interesting thx for the post

11. GrimClown

GrimClown Drawing Blood

Feb 12, 2018
    Male
    USA
    Ok everybody's liking my post but nobody's answering my question
    seriously. Whats a self identity investigation?

mcgiggles, kayLaLuna and Airbornemama like this.
  12. Vanny

Vanny Deathling

May 1, 2018
    Female
    Vampire
    Hell
    Zombies! Zombies I tell ya!

mcgiggles, kayLaLuna and Airbornemama like this.
  13. OP
    OP
    Airbornemama

Nov 27, 2016
    Female
    Self and Identity is a subfield of psychology. As the name implies, it deals with topics pertaining to both self andidentity. Key areas ofinvestigation include self-concept, self-esteem, and self-control. ... However, it owes particularly large debt to personality psychology and social psychology...
    Here you are hun...

kayLaLuna and GrimClown like this.
  14. OP
    OP
    Airbornemama

Nov 27, 2016
    Female
    I am so very glad you enjoy my posts hun, if theres a person or a subject you would like me to do a thread on please let me know...

DeadInside and kayLaLuna like this.
  15. DeadInside

DeadInside Death Head

Sep 24, 2017
    Female
    Akron, OH
    I'm definitely a sucker for serial killers or anything involving mutilation/decapitation or cannibalism :pedobear:

Airbornemama likes this.