[Child Death] 2yr old Chinese girl run over and bystanders do nothing.

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Father, Feb 25, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Father

Father The Mod Father Staff Member

Aug 21, 2017
    Male
    Window Licker
    Stralya
    This is an older video from 2011. It made me furious then and still does now.

More than a dozen passers-by ignored a two-year-old girl as she lay critically injured on a street in southern China after being run over twice, the official Xinhua news agency said Monday.

The incident has sparked outrage on China’s hugely popular social media sites.
    Surveillance cameras showed a series of people walk past the girl, named Yue Yue, after she was hit first by a van and then a truck outside her family’s shop in the southern Chinese city of Foshan.

Xinhua said a rubbish collector who finally came to the girl’s aid, moving her to the curb and shouting for help, was ignored by several shopkeepers before he finally tracked down her mother who took her to hospital.
    In response, one netizen on Sina Weibo, a Chinese micro-blog similar to Twitter, wrote: “This society is seriously ill. Even cats and dogs shouldn’t be treated so heartlessly.”

But others linked the incident to an earlier case in which a man who tried to help an elderly woman after she fell over was prosecuted, apparently because his intervention broke government rules on dealing with accident victims.
    Doctors said Yue Yue was in a coma and unlikely to survive the ordeal.
    “She would not be able to survive any operations. She’s very close to brain death,” a spokesman for the hospital treating her told AFP.

Police have detained the drivers of both vehicles involved in the incident, Xinhua said.

Attached Files:

• File size:
      5.5 MB
      Views:
    Sin-D, Gorelady73, Kayla and 6 others like this.
  2. Uncle Jumbo

Uncle Jumbo Deathling

Feb 25, 2018
    Male
    The South
    The lack of immediate response from bystanders is what's the worst part, truly awful.

Sin-D, grxxt, Honest One and 3 others like this.
  3. MasterCocksly

MasterCocksly Drawing Blood

Feb 5, 2018
    Male
    Medford Oregon
    This is one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen. Mankind can be so disgusting. I am completely disturbed by this video. I have seen many videos but none so heartless! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sin-D, Kayla, grxxt and 4 others like this.
  4. Miss-P

Miss-P Death Addict

Feb 5, 2018
    Female
    Australia
    I'll get called racist for saying it but it's a Chinese thing, there's a cultural cruelness that's unique to Chinese.

5. The_Hound76

The_Hound76 Death Addict

Jan 30, 2018
    Male
    Hypocritical Bullshit Detector
    Beyond The Wall
    Dozens and dozens of similar videos from same region, what that means aside from what the fuck is up for debate

Father and Mr_SeLeNiO like this.
  6. Akasha35

Akasha35 Guest

Yeh, when I first saw this video it made a big lasting impression and filled me with rage mixed with a deeply unsettling feeling of disgust on the part of other who didn't do a damn thing...all life is cheap there..seen a ton of vids and no one does shit..another one is a toddler who falls out an apartment window and they just stand there watching him twitch and seize and do nothing but film..

Father likes this.
  7. The_Hound76

The_Hound76 Death Addict

Jan 30, 2018
    Male
    Hypocritical Bullshit Detector
    Beyond The Wall
    There is something profoundly disturbing about adults nonchalantly walking by a child laying bloodied in the street and not giving a shit. Just hard to explain how fucked up that is

8. Guëz

Guëz Drawing Blood

Jan 2, 2018
    Male
    Canada
    Yeah i remember this...so trubling

Squid Jones and Father like this.
  9. Honest One

Honest One ETTAFUCKOUTTAHEA

Jul 2, 2016
    Female
    Retired early
    The states
    No not racist at all, Asian parents have proven their lack of worth many times over. I've seem too many vids of tots dead or dying from horrible parenting.
    The fact that no one does nothing kinda tells the entire story, it's way to common place for them.

10. Dream Catcher

Dream Catcher Life is but a dream.

Oct 25, 2016
    Female
    Rocky Mountain High
    Such a sick society that would ignore a precious child. I hope they ran over the van and truck drivers twice, and made the heartless volunteer in hospitals for months.

11. Ultra Instinct

Ultra Instinct Deathling

Jan 30, 2018
    United States
    Wow...that's just...disturbing.

Father likes this.
  12. Shizuka the Mortician

Shizuka the Mortician Death Addict

Mar 21, 2018
    Female
    Mentor Cosplayer Musician and being sexy
    Japan
    I agree whole heartedly

Father likes this.
  13. Shizuka the Mortician

Shizuka the Mortician Death Addict

Mar 21, 2018
    Female
    Mentor Cosplayer Musician and being sexy
    Japan
    Society in China is absolutely disgusting to me. At least this portion of it. No care for others, they don't care at all. It's absolutely miserable. In my home in Japan, if you ask someone for directions, they'll lead you for blocks and ensure you get there. They care, even if they don't, they'll never ever leave someone like this to die. Never.

Father and Squid Jones like this.
  14. Squid Jones

Squid Jones Guest

I don't know how these people look at themselves in the mirror.

Father and Shizuka the Mortician like this.
  15. EasilyNeglected

EasilyNeglected Deathling

Aug 30, 2018
    Female
    Meat Expert
    Buffalo, NY, USA
    Struck and lay there for five minutes until someone simply moves her aside like the rubbish she blended with. She was alive for a bit, suffering immensely before succumbing to death. What an experience to endure upon dying, at just two years of age.

Oh and yes the people in proximity are worthless, helpless shits that see this often and may deem this as a mere happenstance for population control -- IDK I'm new here.. just my opinion. Hi.

16. Nitemare

Nitemare Drawing Blood

Jul 12, 2018
    Male
    Asshole
    North Carolina, USA ~ Kyoto Prefecture, Japan
    Welcome to the funhouse :)
    The first time I saw this it pissed me off and made me feel ill. No change.

17. EasilyNeglected

Aug 30, 2018
    Female
    Meat Expert
    Buffalo, NY, USA
    Thanks. I am waiting for anything to make me fall ill, but that will be tough. Any suggestions?

18. Nitemare

Nitemare Drawing Blood

Jul 12, 2018
    Male
    Asshole
    North Carolina, USA ~ Kyoto Prefecture, Japan
    Well you could try this dude - Light Bulbs. Not the worst by far but most definitely a disturbed individual.

19. EasilyNeglected

Aug 30, 2018
    Female
    Meat Expert
    Buffalo, NY, USA
    Meh.

20. Gorelady73

Gorelady73 Death Addict

Aug 8, 2018
    Female
    Ukdeath
    They have no regard for fuck all over there. Come on they eat anything and sorry I am a dog lover and what they do to them is outrageous. If they don't give a shit about a little child being roadkill then that do t give a fuck about anything period