[Child Death] 4 Year Old Raped and Murdered...

Discussion in 'Photos' started by Airbornemama, May 11, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Airbornemama

Airbornemama Mama Loves You All Out There!...DA Admin. Staff Member

Nov 27, 2016
    Female
    Here, there and everywhere!
    4 year old Maiquele Oliveira was raped and killed by 27 year old Jaisson Moreira de Moura. Jaisson, who was a friend of Maiquele's father, Antônio Nonato de Oliveira, had spent all day drinking next to their home. He had even asked Maiquele's mother, 42 year old Marinalva Da Silva de Oliveira, to prepare a tambaqui broth to take away the taste of the alcohol.
    Some children who had played with Maiquele stated that the little girl had followed Jaisson to a shack near her home. It's there that she had her innocence and life taken away. After being brutally raped, the little girl was suffocated with a pillow.
    When the girls father got home from work he couldn't find his little girl. He saw Jaisson leaving the shack and asked him if he'd seen her, he calmly replied that he hadn't. After looking around for half an hour, the little girl's abused body was found. She was lying on her stomach, her knickers were round her ankles. Her genitals were torn and bloody. Maiquele had also defecated whilst being attacked. Within minutes of the little girl being found, Jaisson was arrested and he confessed to the sickening act.
    Marinalva said that she knew that Jaisson had a record for attempted rape but still allowed him around her 5 young children. Jaisson had raped a woman 7 years ago, raped a girl in an alley and was also caught in a compromising circumstance with his 2 nieces.
    On 10th May 2013, crowds of angry people gathered outside the court to find out the verdict. The first witness was Marinalva who was distraught and said that her life was agony now that her daughter was dead. She also stated that she constantly panics about something happening to the rest of her children. The shack she had been so cruelly killed in, belonged to Jaisson's sister and he was using it on loan. Antônio stated that he was going to set the shack on fire. Police had to secure the building. The shack barely had anything in it, there was a fridge and some bedding. A policeman stated that the crime scene left him feeling revolted, and disgusted at the situation. The floor had blood on it, blood from little Maiquele when she was so viciously violated.
    The police felt the parents had been neglectful. He also disclosed that Antônio was a drug user and that the relationship between him and the scum who killed his daughter was built on vice.

1 (5).jpg

10 (1).jpg

2 (5).jpg

3 (4).jpg

4 (2).jpg

5 (2).jpg

6 (2).jpg

11 (1).jpg

12 (1).jpg

13 (1).jpg

16.jpg

14 (1).jpg

15 (1).jpg

8 (2).jpg

7 (2).jpg

NirvanaGirl, Aneta, Father and 7 others like this.
  2. Dream Catcher

Dream Catcher Life is but a dream.

Oct 25, 2016
    Female
    Rocky Mountain High
    I can't imagine what can be said about this poor child and her family. I hope karma spends a long time with that piece of trash.

3. nastynikki

nastynikki Drawing Blood

Oct 3, 2017
    Female
    Im not sure
    manchester
    What a pretty little thing she was. The sick dirty fucking nonce who did this needs to be tortured VERY VERY SLOWLY...for as long as his dirty mind and body can take it...even wen he is dead, his body needs to be tortured more...

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2018
  4. Sin-D

Sin-D Drawing Blood

Aug 10, 2017
    Female
    California
    "Marinalva said that she knew that Jaisson had a record for attempted rape but still allowed him around her 5 young children. Jaisson had raped a woman 7 years ago, raped a girl in an alley and was also caught in a compromising circumstance with his 2 nieces."

The mom should feel somewhat guilty as well. Who lets a known pedophile and rapist hang out with their 5 young children?!? The man is Satan in human form, but scum like this usually pick their victims. I don't think the poor little angel had proper supervision from the people who were supposed to protect her the most.
    That's just my opinion.. :oops:

5. Perfectcrime

Perfectcrime Death Addict

May 31, 2017
    Female
    US
    Piece of shit!! Death would be too good for someone like him to live in agony for the rest of his life would be justifiable to me.

6. Mersa

Mersa Drawing Blood

Oct 1, 2017
    Male
    South America
    There's a special place for him in Hell

[​IMG]

Monica Andersen, LadeeV and Bloodrush like this.
  7. Father

Father The Mod Father

Aug 21, 2017
    Male
    Window Licker
    Stralya
    I want to say some pretty nasty things, but spewing my rage against this disgusting piece of shit will do nothing. Just Die Asshole.
    Sorry for the language mama.

8. SpecterP

SpecterP Death Head

May 22, 2018
    Male
    USA
    You can imagine how violent the attack was since she voided her bowels during the rape. Probably a more common occurrence than previously reported.

Sin-D and Monica Andersen like this.
  9. SexySentinel

SexySentinel Drawing Blood

Dec 16, 2015
    Male
    Washington State
    Anytime I hear about Brazil it's always some pedo creep DeSilva

Monica Andersen and ChezzaUK like this.
  10. ChezzaUK

ChezzaUK Drawing Blood

Jul 28, 2017
    Female
    Uk
    Agreed. I wouldn’t let anyone with history for rape anywhere near my daughters. Hope he rots in hell

11. Akasha35

Akasha35 Guest

Disgusting. I will never understand a grown ass man that wants to rape a little child. It’s just so fucking disgusting and they should all be killed!

LadeeV likes this.
  12. Shacov

Shacov Drawing Blood VIP

Dec 16, 2017
    Male
    Unemployed
    UK
    Heartbreaking.

Monica Andersen likes this.
  13. LadeeV

LadeeV Death Addict VIP

Jul 3, 2016
    Female
    Death to all Pedophiles!!! [​IMG]

Monica Andersen and Shacov like this.
  14. Got2gunsupidgaf

Got2gunsupidgaf Drawing Blood

Jun 24, 2018
    Idek
    Was that first pic supposed to make me hard ?!?

15. CuriouslyDead

CuriouslyDead Death Addict

Jun 20, 2018
    Male
    Las Vegas
    This guy is a disgusting piece of trash.

16. Cockmuppet

Cockmuppet Sunshine Twat

Apr 22, 2017
    Port Cockerton
    If it did, you should prolly get your head checked.

17. Cockmuppet

Cockmuppet Sunshine Twat

Apr 22, 2017
    Port Cockerton
    Thank-you captain obvious. She was four.

18. Got2gunsupidgaf

Got2gunsupidgaf Drawing Blood

Jun 24, 2018
    Idek
    Nawhhhh I just like em young

19. Cockmuppet

Cockmuppet Sunshine Twat

Apr 22, 2017
    Port Cockerton
    Is that supposed to be funny?

20. Got2gunsupidgaf