A Message Signed With Blood To The Nation Of The Cross - ISIS Beheads 20 Coptic Christians in Libya

Discussion in 'ISIS' started by KingOfYou, Jan 3, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. KingOfYou

KingOfYou Drawing Blood

Dec 20, 2017
    Male
    BANNED LAND
    This is meant to serve as an uncensored, unfiltered, untainted view of the world. A historical record if you will.

The MSM will lie and spin deceptions if it'll get them clicks. That may great and handy for their comfortable life in the West.. but when you're at war, we cannot afford to lie to the People.

We've gotta know the truth, we have to know who we are fighting, how they fight and what they want...

If ISIS did XYZ, show us the proof. Sadly, most of the American and European public would rather turn on the tele and watch literal fake news than switch over to DA and see for themselves the cold, hard truth.

The world is cold people, it is indeed a mean and nasty place. The world doesn't revolve around America, it doesn't revolve around a celebrity or the new gadget on the market.

It revolves around ideas, concepts and principles. With billions of believers in fancy cults (religion), we cannot afford to dismiss anyone as "just another religious zealot" or even a "bible thumper"

We are currently detached from a lot of the conflict in the Middle East, but when WW3 kicks off. We will all be affected. I believe Jihadi terrorism will play a key role in the WW3 that is to come.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Before you vote yourselves another war, before you scream "DEUS VULT", before you say "lettuce bomb isis, dat'll teech em!". Make sure to familiarize yourself with combat footage as well as gore videos like this.

Demonizing Islam and just bombing them more isn't going to solve anything. That is what got us here in the first place: our intervention in the Middle East and so forth.

They have told us this numerous times in their videos, why isn't anyone listening?!?!!

Real people with real lives will be affected by the decisions we all make, or even decisions we refuse to make.

We must all keep a clear head regarding the evil which is Jihad. You can't kill an idea. When ISIS dies, another more brutal group will take its place. But fear not!

First it was the witches, then the Communists, then the immigrants, then the Muslims and turrrrrists, then it was the Jews, then the black slaves, then the Christians. First it was AQ, then Al-Shabab and now it's ISIS. Tomorrow it'll be Hamas or Hezbollah. Or Iran. But today, it's also Russia.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Always something to be afraid of, to keep the people fearful and voting against THEIR best interests.
    You, Dear Viewer, must see the tragedies for yourself. See it with your own eyes.

Down with the conspiracy theories

Down with the lies, the bias, down with the various deceptions the MSM is alleged of (and most likely, guilty).
    That said, this is a 3 year old video from 2015. I couldn't find it on DA. If it has been posted already, i'll gladly take it down.

Another user posted a quality post which showed images and a little bit of info on the aftermath of this event, including where exactly it took place.. but a video of it I did not find. Was quite interesting however if I may add.

Welcome to the NSA/FBI/CIA watch-list though folks!

Enjoy!

Bizarre Movie Like Poster "Coming Soon" by ISIS:

deathaddictwhatsgoinonbrehsandbrahs.jpg

**DISCLAIMER: Despite my signature, i'm not an ISIS/ISIL supporter, sympathizer or (obviously) fighter. They're dogs who need to be put down. They're not truly Muslim. What Muslim blows up mosques and burns their fellow Muslim alive? What Muslim destroys ancient history..?

Islam believes the same as Christianity with slight differences. This is merely an educational and informative posting. This isn't in anyway intended to spread their message or even condone their actions.

Jihad is bullshit.

Which goes without saying, viewer discretion is advised*

Attached Files:

• File size:
      74.1 MB
      Views:
  2. Ksenia Kim

Ksenia Kim Drawing Blood

Dec 18, 2017
    Female
    Cyber security
    Norway
    Watch out Hollywood, ISIS is getting there with these high-quality productions. I liked the knife of the guy that is speaking. I want one of those.

Furqan and Maggot like this.
  3. Johannes

Johannes New Member

Sep 14, 2017
    Male
    Munich, Germany
    Well, Mohammed himself destroyed cultural heritage and he killed people en masse... Ask the Banu Quraiza about it. This so called "prophet" was a torturer and rapist so fuck him and his religion. Most Muslims might be better than him, but being a muslim legitimizes this behaviour nonetheless and is therefore inherently wrong. Whoever follows Islam even though he/she knows the biography and teachings of its founder is an immoral person... The Al-Azhar is not able to critizise ISIS without insulting Mohammed at the same time, hence they prefer to question the legitimacy of Al- Bagdadi lol.

Squid Jones likes this.
  4. Father

Father The Mod Father Staff Member

Aug 21, 2017
    Male
    Window Licker
    Stralya
  5. Praamsaga

Praamsaga Drawing Blood

Aug 24, 2016
    Male
    Texas
    If the participants in this video were as brave and bold as they profess to be, then why do they cower behind dark clothing and slaughter the helpless? Because they are nothing more than murdering cowards who cannot even think for themselves.

Joii, Maggot and Father like this.
  6. Perfectcrime

Perfectcrime Death Addict

May 31, 2017
    Female
    US
    WOW!! Very impressive beheading video...Isis is pretty serious but it's nothing to lose your head over.

Maggot and Father like this.
  7. Subzero

Subzero Super Moderator Staff Member

Mar 1, 2017
    Male
    USA
    Video is about 2 years old. I'm surprised no one here has seen this before.

8. Honest One

Honest One ETTAFUCKOUTTAHEA

Jul 2, 2016
    Female
    Retired early
    The states
    I have. ;)

Squid Jones likes this.
  9. Maggot

Maggot Guest

The headless bloke at 03:31 almost looked like he was about to say something. Eyes widened and mouth opened a little.
    I looped, slowed and zoomed it:

Attached Files:

• File size:
      3 MB
      Views:
  10. madarauchiha

madarauchiha Drawing Blood

Apr 3, 2017
    Male
    las vegas nevada
    isis can be killed with nukes, but where's the fun in that, kill them with stealth team.

SintoSoCal likes this.
  11. zac

zac Deathling

Nov 30, 2017
    Male
    student
    Germany
    What you wrote was... interesting...

But the video was awesome!
    If they would use all this talent for creating horror movies.. *ohohow*
    Imagine.. they could do everything without special effects. Behead someone? No problem. Even if they fail a take, they have infinite "meat"supply.

12. OP
    OP
    KingOfYou

KingOfYou Drawing Blood

Dec 20, 2017
    Male
    BANNED LAND
    Thank you, thank you. Gracias!

13. OP
    OP
    KingOfYou

KingOfYou Drawing Blood

Dec 20, 2017
    Male
    BANNED LAND
    Nice find!

Kind of reminds me of that woman who was beheaded in like what, 7 seconds or something in Mexico. With her though she looked around for a bit even after her head was removed from her body. Good stuff.

I wonder what he wanted to say;)

Maggot likes this.
  14. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Guest

That was pretty hardcore..the waves looked cool..fuck isis..:buttsex:

15. SatanicQueer4Taboo

SatanicQueer4Taboo New Member

Jan 13, 2018
    Male
    New Jersey
    Watching this makes my dick jump

16. BloodyTear

BloodyTear Deathling

Dec 20, 2017
    Male
    Student
    Germany
  17. Mersa

Mersa Drawing Blood

Oct 1, 2017
    Male
    South America
    Yep. Very old. Seen it back in 2015 I think.

Squid Jones likes this.
  18. Squid Jones

Squid Jones Guest

Oh yeah, this one was big news a few years ago. I mean, big news relative to other ISIS videos. They talked about this one on the news and stuff.