A New and Easier Way to Contribute!!

Discussion in 'How Can You Contribute?' started by Zeus, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Zeus

Zeus Owner Staff Member

Oct 19, 2015
    Male
    I'm excited to announce that I've just set up a new and even easier way to help you make donations to the site!

As I've said before, all money related to Death Addict is outbound. I started this site as a passion. It's not a cheap venture to keep it up and running, and I'm doing everything I can to keep from wallpapering the site with annoying ads.

You can now help me keep it this way by making a monthly donation to keep the site free, mostly ad-free, and running smoothly.

I started a Patreon page that allows you to make an automatic donation of whatever amount you choose (and can comfortably afford), and do so at the beginning of each month.

You'll no longer have to go somewhere each and every time you want to donate, check your balance, or contact me again to see how to send it. You set it up once and forget it until if/when you no longer wish to donate. It's as easy as that. Stick to what you can comfortably afford, and the rest will take care of itself.

I'm also planning to start a VIP section (tentatively called The Death Attic) to reward those making a monthly donation above a certain amount. We're still ironing out the details of precisely what the perks will be, but will do our best to make it worth it for you.

In the meantime, you'll get a Donator badge under your username and avatar, regardless of the amount.

Please help me keep Death Addict running smoothly and consider donating an amount you can comfortably afford each month.

Peace and Slobber and Shit,
    Zeus

Airbornemama, lizzy, Gorelord and 6 others like this.
  2. Outlaw

Outlaw DA's Killer Cowboy Casanova Staff Member

Nov 3, 2015
    Done

Zeus and Terror like this.
  3. Knock.em.dead

Knock.em.dead Death Head Donator

Jan 27, 2017
    Female
    Corporate sleeze
    Los Angeles
    I'm in every month via paypal :)

Zeus and Outlaw like this.
  4. kystarrk

kystarrk New Member Donator

Mar 12, 2017
    Female
    USA
    Done! Thank you for this page.:p

Terror and Zeus like this.
  5. Phantasmagoria

Phantasmagoria Death Head Donator

Thursday
    Female
    Under the Rug
    Is there still a way to make a one-time donation...perhaps until I can commit to an automatic monthly?

Or nah?

Airbornemama likes this.
  6. Zeus

Zeus Owner Staff Member

Oct 19, 2015
    Male
    Abso-frigging-lutely. I'll PM ya.

7. StrangerBesideU

StrangerBesideU Death Head VIP

Feb 25, 2017
    Female
    Clown Queen of Crime
    USA - Gotham City - Arkham Asylum
    I'd love to donate because I love the site, but I am on disability and not sure how much I could afford. I've been contributing content though. I love your site, I really hope you keep it free for most things...What's the smallest monthly amount you'd accept...? (Or is there any way to keep it free or get VIP access without money, like writing Articles for you, etc. I can earn my keep, that's for sure!) Please inbox me.

Phantasmagoria and Zeus like this.
  8. Zeus

Zeus Owner Staff Member

Oct 19, 2015
    Male