A question for the girls of DA

Discussion in 'Stories' started by gargoyle91, Oct 3, 2017.

1. gargoyle91

gargoyle91 Drawing Blood

Sep 19, 2017
    Male
    Los Angeles
    So 3 months ago my wife of 25 years got me in legal trouble, So once I got out of jail I started to look for a girlfriend , Short story I got arrested because my 17 year old son hit me and I grabbed him by his collar and pushed him up against the wall She freaked out and called 911. They wanted me to press charges against my son and I wouldn't in Cali i guess there's a law where someone has to go to jail So I took the fall.

So the moment I got out of jail I found a new girl , Now my question is about fake male orgasms , I'm 48 so I take care of my parts take my vitamins every night work out etc.. I met this English girl that's 45 weighs in at 106 my god shes fine . Now having sex my 1st orgasm takes about 20 30 min , Then after that once she makes my friend happy after that sometimes it takes hours for me to blow again , I do take herbs and such to make me last on the nights that I know we are going to roll I can keep going without cumming again for a couple of hours and once I see her satisfied I try and say damn that was good, but she calls me on it and says I didn't feel you cum. Can you girls really feel us cum? Shes the 1st that's called me on it.

deviant2 likes this.
  2. Living dead girl

Living dead girl DA's News Anchor

Feb 5, 2017
    Female
    Hell
    Yes we can actually feel y'all cum

3. OP
    OP
    gargoyle91

gargoyle91 Drawing Blood

Sep 19, 2017
    Male
    Los Angeles
    You learn something everyday cant believe I never knew that .

Living dead girl likes this.
  4. Dimplez

Dimplez Hottie

Jan 19, 2017
    Female
    Cleveland, OH
    Yes we definitely feel!!!!!

5. Mokie

Mokie Drawing Blood

Jul 4, 2017
    Male
    California
    Just take her doggy style and hock a loogie on her back while pulling out. Wipe her down real quick and she'll be none the wiser.. :banana:

Poohbear, Zeus and gargoyle91 like this.
  6. Dimplez

Dimplez Hottie

Jan 19, 2017
    Female
    Cleveland, OH
    That's bull, once we feel the throbbing we know

7. OP
    OP
    gargoyle91

gargoyle91 Drawing Blood

Sep 19, 2017
    Male
    Los Angeles
    OK you just busted me up lol !!

Mokie likes this.
  8. Brak

Brak Guest

It's really strange isn't it??? I've had girls feel me come all the time. I'd walk into a room real quite and try to sneak up on'em and then almost like they had psychic powers they'd turn around and be like "I felt you coming!" and I was like DAMMIT! HOW!?

9. Living dead girl

Living dead girl DA's News Anchor

Feb 5, 2017
    Female
    Hell
    :laugh:

Brak likes this.
  10. Mokie

Mokie Drawing Blood

Jul 4, 2017
    Male
    California
    cheers! I know ex wives can be an ubiquitous pain, especially if you've got kids with 'em.

gargoyle91 likes this.
  11. Stabby

Stabby Sunshine Twat

Apr 22, 2017
    Port Cockerton
    A lot of my female friends say they fake orgasms all the time. Why in the fuck would you? I couldn't be bothered. If you're bad in bed I will not hesitate to let you know.

Kink, Corsetkat, JadeSkye6747 and 3 others like this.
  12. OP
    OP
    gargoyle91

gargoyle91 Drawing Blood

Sep 19, 2017
    Male
    Los Angeles
    Sometimes it's not a matter if you are bad in bed It's a matter of if you emptied all you got on the 1st load second or 3rd load I have gotten 3 loads off in a night but its rare.

13. Brak

Brak Guest

It's bad form for women to fake, it teaches your partner bad habits and it isn't even their fault. They believe through your actions they are rockin' your world and so they are naturally going to continue to do the same things over and over. It's sweet of women to try and preserve the egos of men, but lets be honest, that benefits nobody in the long run.

If you have a loving and receptive partner who cares about making you feel incredible in the bedroom then not only will they not mind you giving them a little direction, they will be more than happy to do whatever you want if it pleases you.

Communication goes a long way.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2017
    Zeus, LilyC, LoriDawn and 2 others like this.
  14. Stabby

Stabby Sunshine Twat

Apr 22, 2017
    Port Cockerton
    Most of my exes were selfish in the sack. One of my ex boyfriends ended up cheating on me because I stopped fucking him. He was so goddamn boring in bed, and when I asked to spice things up a little, he refused to experiment. He wouldn't even give or take oral.

Corsetkat, Zeus and LilyC like this.
  15. Outlaw

Outlaw Co-Founder/Former Co-owner Staff Member

Nov 3, 2015
    Male
    I'm not a woman, but when ya cum, your dick pulsates. If you're inside of a girl, she can definitely feel it. As far as women faking orgasms? That's just plain lack of communication on her part...or her attempt at making a less than stellar fucker feel good.

16. MarijuanaEnthusiast

MarijuanaEnthusiast Deathling

Jun 21, 2017
    Female
    Cocktail Waitress
    Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA
    The only guy I have ever let cum in me was my boyfriend... once and I definitely felt that shit. I don't know why but it burned the fucking shit out of me. Always wondered why it burned though. Freaked me tf out.

Mega Death and Yumi like this.
  17. name

name Newsroom Kitty om nom nom VIP

Apr 22, 2017
    nunya damn
    That is sad.

Corsetkat and Stabby like this.
  18. Charon

Charon Death Addict

Jun 25, 2017
    Male
    ΙΤ
    Greece
    But why did your son hit you first?

19. Stabby

Stabby Sunshine Twat

Apr 22, 2017
    Port Cockerton
    Maybe you were allergic to his cream filling.

Zeus and LoriDawn like this.
  20. Charon

Charon Death Addict

Jun 25, 2017
    Male
    ΙΤ
    Greece
    Sperm is usually warmer than the inside of the vagina so it feels hot. Usually women like the sensation of "burning".