A TRANSGENDER WAS BURNT ALIVE IN SAHIWAL[AFTERMATH]

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Kanalla666, Sep 11, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Kanalla666

Kanalla666 Death Addict

Jan 26, 2018
    Male
    España
    A transgender person was burnt alive by unidentified people at a cab stand at Mall Mandi Chowk here on Thursday.

According to police, four men took the transgender person to a deserted place near the cab station and attempted to sexually assault her.

She was doused in petrol before being set on fire for resisting their attempts. She was shifted to the Sahiwal DHQ Hospital to be referred to Lahore; however, the victim of the hate crime succumbed to her injuries before further treatment.

The Fateh Sher police have not registered a case of the incident. According to hospital sources, the victim suffered 80 per cent burns on the body. After her death, there were no claimants of her body.

Investigation Officer Jaffar Husain told a local media outlet that the police under section 74 of the Pakistan Penal Code (PPC) handed over the body to the municipality staff which buried the body

Attached Files:

• File size:
      9.5 MB
      Views:
  2. Pixeldemon

Pixeldemon Drawing Blood

May 7, 2018
    Male
    On sabbatical
    South africa
    Terrible...RIP...suffering is over now.

3. Otacon666

Otacon666 Drawing Blood

Mar 23, 2018
    United States
    This is why transgenders need to be 100% honest about what's between their legs instead of trying to trick men. I still dont agree with this kind of violence against them even if they did surprise a guy but at the same time I understand why it would piss someone the hell off.

flt, StrangleMore, mcgiggles and 3 others like this.
  4. Gorelady73

Gorelady73 Death Addict

Aug 8, 2018
    Female
    Ukdeath
    Trans? Just looked like a skinny ass man too me. With a crispy coating obviously

5. NifePartie

NifePartie Deathling

Feb 14, 2018
    Male
    US of A
    Almost as bad as not using one's preferred pronouns

6. Spaghetti Brains

Spaghetti Brains New Member

May 16, 2018
    Male
    Gainesville, FL
    ......You cannot be serious right now. That's a disgusting way of thinking. None of them try to "trick" men. Men know exactly what they walk into because they seek them and then cannot handle the truth of what they've done and kill them. Besides this has absolutely nothing to do with any of that. This was RAPE. Sexual assault, there was no consent here. They murdered her because she refused to have allow herself to be raped. This is in no way justifiable.

7. Ptolemy

Ptolemy Death Addict

May 17, 2018
    Unknown
  8. AMANHASNONAME

AMANHASNONAME One of the "I'd hit it" guys

Jul 16, 2016
    This is terrible. There is no god.

Airbornemama and Bloody Irish like this.
  9. Bloody Irish

Bloody Irish Death Addict

Aug 19, 2018
    Male
    Roofer/Floorer
    Boston, Massachusetts
  10. Mysterymumma

Mysterymumma Death Addict

Apr 9, 2018
    Female
    Funeral arranger/nurse
    Uk
    Poor bastard died of infection from the dirty arsewipes who never wear gloves when handling people!

11. Viscera

Viscera Super Moderator Staff Member

Jul 30, 2018
    Male
    Canada
    lol wouldn't that be a proverbial kick in the "balls" in this case

Bloody Irish and Airbornemama like this.
  12. Otacon666

Otacon666 Drawing Blood

Mar 23, 2018
    United States
    I'll be 100% honest I just read the title & took it for face value & assumed the rest didnt really look into any further. But I can see the scenario happening where they go looking for them & cant take what they did & flip out. I still feel the way I do though about transgenders because too many times they dont tell men what they got between their legs until they end up naked in the bedroom & things turn sour & they get hurt. Like I said before I dont agree or think its justified to be violent towards them but I can see why dudes flip out & end up hurting them. Just be honest up front from the get go & if your rejected oh well move on to the next person & give it your best shot. Next time I'll have to read the story that goes with it though before I assume what happened.

Bloody Irish and Airbornemama like this.
  13. spacextesla

spacextesla Deathling VIP

Sep 13, 2017
    Male
    M.O.
    Indiana
    Are you assuming its pronoun?

14. stalwart1

stalwart1 Drawing Blood

Mar 27, 2017
    Male
    Styx
    I think it's far from true that none of them try to trick men (it definitely has happened, even to people I know).

But yeah, this isn't an instance of that at all. Sucks this guy had to survive after having all his flesh burnt off. Imagine the pain :( Also sad that no one claimed the body; probably ashamed.

15. NurseRatchett

NurseRatchett New Member

Sep 12, 2018
    Texas
    Ditto

16. Woolly_Llama

Woolly_Llama Deathling

Sep 7, 2018
    Canada
    There's only a few offences that remotely merit being burnt alive. I highly doubt she commited one of them.

17. XSFG

XSFG Jester of Death Addict

Jul 17, 2018
    Male
    NC
    It's a weenie roast!

18. Neff

Neff Deathling

Jul 4, 2017
    Wichita

**him

Bloody Irish likes this.
  19. A_TalkingWalnut

A_TalkingWalnut Drawing Blood

Aug 7, 2018
    Male
    United States
    Don't worry, they did him a favor. Im sure it's a lot easier to transition to female from a clean slate rather than performing black magic and turning a hot dog into a taco.

Bloody Irish, mcgiggles and GORbachev like this.
  20. elemental

elemental Cokehead Pug Staff Member

Feb 3, 2017
    Male
    Retired
    U.S
    Put tits on it and it's still just a guy with tits.