Aaron Hernandez is Found Hanged in His Prison Cell

Discussion in 'Sports, Music, Movies, Celebs, Entertainment, etc' started by Zeus, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Zeus

Zeus Owner Staff Member

Oct 19, 2015
    Male
    The former New England Patriot and convicted killer Aaron Hernandez hung himself in his prison cell last night.

He was found this morning, April 19, 2017, at 3:05 a.m. hanging by bed sheets he'd attached to his cell window at the Souza Baranowski Correctional Center in Shirley, Massachusetts.

Attempts to revive him failed and he was taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead at 4:07 a.m.

He'd attempted to block his door from the inside. The Massachusetts State Police are on the scene and the investigation is ongoing.

He wasn't on suicide watch because there were no outward signs that he wanted to harm himself. Corrections officers found him while doing their hourly rounds.

His body has been turned over to the state medical examiner’s office.

He'd been convicted of first-degree murder in April of 2015.

He'd just been acquitted of another murder last Friday.

He was 27 years old.

Attached Files:

Ivanchuk, Honest One, Lydia and 5 others like this.
  2. elemental

elemental Super Moderator Staff Member

Feb 3, 2017
    Male
    Retired
    U.S
    Ah well.
    Saved the tax payers some money.

Honest One, StillAlive, Woden and 3 others like this.
  3. Nothing to Lose

Nothing to Lose Death Addict

Feb 21, 2017
    Indepently wealthy philanthrapist
    Personal island in the Carribean.
    All this over spilled drinks at a club. I guess at that time he'd signed a $40 million contract extension and threw it all away because of idiocy.

4. AMANHASNONAME

AMANHASNONAME Death Addict

Jul 16, 2016
    that musta been one HELL of a drink!

chapps and Dream Catcher like this.
  5. Galgbacken

Galgbacken Death Addict

Jan 17, 2017
    Male
    united states
    So he's convicted of homicide a few years ago, is found guilty, receives a life sentence, and doesn't kill himself. Stands trial this year for double homicide and is found not guilty. He then decided to kill himself. Something just doesn't make sense to me here

6. Nothing to Lose

Nothing to Lose Death Addict

Feb 21, 2017
    Indepently wealthy philanthrapist
    Personal island in the Carribean.
    Was just reading about him in the 2012 super bowl but the Patriots lost. Well they won this year and today the team was to visit the White House so Im thinking that was bumming him out pretty good how he's completely lost everything with no hope of coming back.

7. Galgbacken

Galgbacken Death Addict

Jan 17, 2017
    Male
    united states
    I read that as well. I also read that the only remotely normal thing he had going was going to court everyday. Interacting with his lawyers and department of corrections officers was all he had. When this trial ended he realized it was nothing but decades behind bars. Even after all that I still think it's a possibility he was murdered and was staged to look like a suicide

Dream Catcher and bugman78629 like this.
  8. Alovesteal

Alovesteal DA's Resident Medical Guru

Feb 19, 2017
    Female
    Louisville, KY
    I'm waiting for some more details to come out- the story just doesn't add up in my head

goat2332 and Galgbacken like this.
  9. bugman78629

bugman78629 Death Head

Mar 29, 2017
    Male
    MARINE GRUNT......
    DALLAS, TEXAS
    I WISH UPON A STAR...... THAT WE COULD GET SOME FOOTAGE/PICS OF THE HANGING :hung:

10. Bizzness

Bizzness Death Head

Apr 13, 2017
    Male
    Distribution Splicer
    New York
    He never was rid of that street way of thinking and lost it all because of it!

goat2332 likes this.
  11. Warhead

Warhead 1 step closer to God Staff Member

Nov 20, 2016
    Male
    Canada
    Drafted at 20, multimillionaire at 22, convicted of murder at 25, dead at 27.

Honest One, Galgbacken and bronson like this.
  12. Warhead

Warhead 1 step closer to God Staff Member

Nov 20, 2016
    Male
    Canada
    Man, I remember when he got his $40 million dollar contract and watching him on TV talking about and he seemed so humble and grateful and almost relieved. I found it genuinely touching that this dude came from less than ideal circumstances to being celebrated athlete with tons of money and a young family. Of course I knew about the issues in college and stuff like that but I genuinely thought he had found his way out. He of course made horrible mistakes and participated in near unspeakable acts but this ending still makes this whole situation even more tragic than it was before. This dude caused a lot of hurt for no god damn reason.

Dream Catcher and bronson like this.
  13. stalwart1

stalwart1 Death Head

Mar 27, 2017
    Male
    Styx
    I was so glad when I heard this. Sociopathic piece of shit had no business walking among civilized men. 10x worse than some hoodrat thug since this guy had everything in the world.

bugman78629 and Dream Catcher like this.
  14. Dream Catcher

Dream Catcher Life is but a dream. VIP

Oct 25, 2016
    Female
    Rocky Mountain High
    It is sad, but unless we are drugged, we are responsible for our on actions. He made some bad and stupid mistakes. He had to pay. I'm not into doing things to get myself arrested, but I wouldn't be able to do the time either. There is the tax payers money issue too. If they would just be rid of the killers and child harmers they would save a ton of money. smh

bugman78629 likes this.
  15. Woden

Woden Death Addict

Nov 18, 2016
    Male
  16. Ponderosa

Ponderosa Deathling

Feb 1, 2017
    USA
    It does seem strange. His lawyers stated that his earlier conviction was to be appealed. So I'm wondering if either he knew it was impossible, knew there was no repenting his actions (since he quoted the bible). Or if someone wanted it to appear he felt that way and made it appear that way. Jails are full of those with hidden agendas. He was a hefty dude so I'm wondering what the windows look like.

Galgbacken likes this.
  17. Deathdealer420

Deathdealer420 New Member

Apr 13, 2017
    Male
    Chattanooga, Tennessee
    Fuck him, good riddance. Taxpayers no longer have to support his stupid ass. When you have that much opportunity in front of you then you don't do a damn thing to fuck that up!!!!! I have no sympathy for him at all. Only his family that has to deal with his death now instead of at least being able to see him. I also hate it for the families of the murder victims, bc he took the easy way out and I'm sure they wanted him to rot behind bars not in the ground.

18. Honest One

Honest One ETTAFUCKOUTAHE VIP

Jul 2, 2016
    Female
    Retired early
    The states
    News said the mother of the victim is going to sue his estate.

19. Dark blonde Ashley Dawn

Dark blonde Ashley Dawn Death Head

Mar 4, 2017
    Illinois
    Maybe he just wanted to be a member of the 27 club