Advice on attending a funeral?

Discussion in 'Stories' started by Starkiller1125, Oct 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Starkiller1125

Starkiller1125 スター・キラー DA's Firearm Savant

Jul 31, 2016
    Male
    Fisherman
    ソウル·ソサエティ
    The last funeral attended was the funeral of my sister. This next one is for a great-aunt.

Should I go? Let me state that I hate funerals. My sisters funeral was the last I ever intend to go to. But then this funeral is for my G-Mas sister. My great-aunt attended the funeral for my sis so perhaps i should pay the same respects?

Any adivice would be seriously appreciated.

2. Trash

Trash can!

Aug 2, 2016
    ohio
    those 2 hours taken out of your life would mean the world to your grandma and family. even though it will be a quiet, numb, and stale time... the strongest people are those that will suffer to help others.

Airbornemama likes this.
  3. HoffmanLensPunk

HoffmanLensPunk Malignant Caveman

Aug 19, 2016
    Male
    Professional Stoner, Asshole and Deviant.
    England
    Yeah i agree with Trash, its only a bit of time out of your life, yeah its a ball ache but if you don't go you can never change that, go and get drunk and eat lots of nice buffet food, and plus everyone hates funerals, thats the nature of the occasion, smoke a joint, suck it up and do it, i tend to sit in a corner and interact with people a minimal amount.

4. o9r1sh

o9r1sh Death Head Donator

Sep 1, 2016
    I never go to funerals Grandparents, Aunts but that just me. Prefer to remember people alive and well. My extremely large family never has treated me in a way that would suggest they harbor any sort of ill feeling towards me because of it. I guess all I can say is this douchebaggy cliche "Follow Your Heart"

Take care

5. Oscar

Oscar A virgin so if you want I'm booked till Nov.

Jul 30, 2016
    Male
    Sex addicted but I got a hold on it now
    England
    If i was you I'd go get some flowers and see all her friends and family some could be new to you and it will show everyone people care you might even find out new information about her life. Chin up meet and great with just a thanks for them being her friend it takes balls but complete lifes hardships and your be a man of steel