Another Suicide by Hanging Streamed on Facebook Live - Pahinggar Indrawan

Discussion in 'Suicide' started by Zeus, Mar 18, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Zeus

Zeus Owner Staff Member

Oct 19, 2015
    Male
    Happened in Bintaro, Jawa Barat, (possibly Jakarta) Indonesia on March 16, 2017.

At 9:17 p.m. local time, Pahinggar Indrawan streamed on Facebook Live his goodbye to the world.

His wife, identified as Dina Febrianti, had left him and his children. He was unsure exactly why, but felt hopeless about the situation it left him in. (Apparently, that meant more than the welfare of the kids after this?)

In the beginning of the video, he says something akin to, "I bloody love her, but she left my children and me behind. I don’t know where she has gone. It’s hard to say what has happened. I don’t know what to do. I am in a really terrible situation, he said in the video."

He then adds that this is the reason he's killing himself.

"I don’t know what to do. I’m confused. Let’s see if I have the courage or not. Even if I have the courage to do something I am actually not scared of doing, I’ll probably broadcast it live for the memory of my wife," he continued.

The video then switches to his suicide by hanging.

He was purportedly found dead in his home on March 17, 2017.

----

Something is fishy about this one to me, because he's touching the ground and could just stand the fuck up...and how convenient that the camera stopped just moments before/after he was ending his death throes.

Meh....I've been wrong before. I'll be wrong again. But he's got a memorial page on Facebook out of the deal now.

indonesia-fb-hanging1.jpg

Attached Files:

• File size:
      9.2 MB
      Views:
  2. elemental

elemental Super Moderator Staff Member

Feb 3, 2017
    Male
    U.S
  3. TxSandman

TxSandman Death Head

Mar 6, 2017
    Male
    Texas
    Yeah Zeus I'm with you on this one, something seems fishy. At the 3min-ish mark the rope is taunt as he is "swung" to the right and it looks to me like he is standing, especially as he slowly "death jiggs" back toward bottom of screen.

4. Squid Jones

Squid Jones Nobody's Hero VIP

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
    Apparently the majority of people found hanging as a result of suicide are found with their feet touching the ground. I found this out while I was researching different methods of suicide when I was seriously contemplating taking myself out, which brings me to what I was going to say about this video....

I feel bad for this guy. I have felt what he felt, or at least I think I have. I got to a point where I had decided I was going to hang myself after the love of my life left me. It wasn't just because of that though. It was that in conjunction with the fact that I now have a debilitating, incurable disease that makes day to day living really hard. Having this disease and also having lost the love of that woman seemed to be too much to live with. But I have a son. And he loves me. And he'll never leave me. So I guess I can put up with this stupid disease. I've got all the love I need from my little boy. All I need a woman for now is to get my cock wet. Watching this video just made me think...that could've been me. I'm glad I changed my mind. I wish this guy could've realized...she ain't worth it homie.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  5. Wolf

Wolf DA's Resident Punster

Feb 5, 2017
    Male
    United states
    Guess y'all saying she left him for being a drama QUEEN ?

6. Squid Jones

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
  7. winkyface

winkyface Deathling

Mar 16, 2017
    ;)
    ;)
    Suicide is not the answer for this kind of things. It wasn't the same story but I've been into his shoes where I've lost everything and the only solution was to kill myself. ( "Yhea it was that typical first-love drama mixed with student problems, job depression and money problems - Don't judge me!") On that day when I decided to do it I've realized that this is life that comes with up's and down's. And worst of all I could have really hurt my family and friends just by doing this wrong step.

I really hope that those kids will receive the help that they deserve.

P.S.: "Sorry for my bad english!"

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
    Cpaz33, Squid Jones and TxSandman like this.
  8. TxSandman

TxSandman Death Head

Mar 6, 2017
    Male
    Texas
    Suicide is ugly business no matter how ya do it. I was a paramedic in Dallas & volunteer south of Fort Worth a long time ago in a lifetime far, far away and unfortunately I had my share of suicide calls. From a nurse that injected drain cleaner... her veins were blown and actually burnt all the way up her arms and into her neck. Another woman drove head-on into a tree on purpose.. took us 2 hours to extract her chubby butt out from up UNDER the dash. A man that hung himself and one that ate his pistol and ALL of them felt SO undignified to me. ALL of them shit their pants and their poor families were just flabbergasted... those 2 things have made me laugh at the devil when he whispers sweet nothings in my ear trying to temp me to wnd it. You'd think the fugger would have given up by now.

To those that have tried.. I for one am glad you didnt go through with it, we would have missed you

Zeus, Zoo and Squid Jones like this.
  9. Squid Jones

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
    I lived in Denton for 9 years. Moved just under a year ago. I miss it.

Anyway, great post. I guess we just don't think about those things when we're so wrapped up in our own despair.

CALIMARIJONES, Zeus and TxSandman like this.
  10. Honest One

Honest One ETTAFUCKOUTAHE VIP

Jul 2, 2016
    Female
    Retired early
    The states
    denton.jpg

Cpaz33, Squid Jones and Zoo like this.
  11. Squid Jones

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
    Apparently serial killer Henry Lee Lucas was tried at the Denton courthouse, which I literally lived across the street from in 2006-7. =)

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  12. Ravenna

Ravenna Death Head

Feb 21, 2017
    Female
    Agnostic atheist
    Belgium
    I think it takes a lot of courage to commit suicide. I have thought about it a lot when I was about 18 years old and somebody I loved soooo much left me for no reason. Somebody who meant the world to me... I just couldnt see the purpose of life at that time and felt like I had to leave this world because nobody loved me. I am SO GLAD i didnt do it because I realized that there are so much people in my life who DO care about me, love me so much and need me, I just thought about them and never considered suicide again.

I feel really bad for this man. At the moment of his hanging he felt alone and didnt see the purpose of life... I only have one problem with this, that he didnt think about his children :)

Squid Jones and Zeus like this.
  13. Airbornemama

Airbornemama DA's Resident Trauma-Mama Staff Member

Nov 27, 2016
    Female
    Here, there and everywhere!
    I am not sympathic to this guys plight for the simple reason he has kids, THEY should have been his reason to live, but instead he took the pussy way out by being self-centered, narcissistic and totally selfish. Now those same kids get to wonder if it's their fault for Mommy and Daddy splitting up and Daddy killing himself. I hope they can grow up with some semblance of a normal life.
    And for Squid Jones I am truly sorry you were brought to a place that suicide sounded like a good answer to your situation. I am very proud of you for accepting the pain and working through all the difficult issues that helped you come out a different human being on the other side. That is what takes TRUE COURAGE.<3

14. Squid Jones

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
    Thank you Mama. You're the best! <333

CALIMARIJONES, Airbornemama and Zeus like this.
  15. Squid Jones

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
    I looked at the option of suicide in a very analytical way. I weighed the pros and cons. There were a lot of pros and only a handful of cons. I've only been struggling with my disease for roughly 4 years now and I'm only 35 years old. The disease isn't terminal so that means I'm looking at about another 30 to 50 years of this shit. That's not very appealing to say the least. And then there's the loss of someone who I thought was my best friend and who was going to be there for me through those years. Who would want me now? As dangerously handsome as I am (lol), nobody wants some crippled guy who can't live life like a normal person. And I'm not afraid of death. It's my suspicion that there is literally nothing to be afraid of. So I figured suicide was the sensible option. But I just can't leave my son. He's my buddy and he needs me. And I want to watch him grow. So, as much of a shit sandwich my life is and is likely to continue to be, I've got to keep on truckin'.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  16. OP
    OP
    Zeus

Zeus Owner Staff Member

Oct 19, 2015
    Male
    I admire the hell out of you, bro. Just sayin'.

Cpaz33, Airbornemama and Squid Jones like this.
  17. Squid Jones

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
    Thank you. That's a great compliment. And I will say, though I don't know you personally, I admire that you make it a point to maintain integrity for a site like this. "Integrity" and "Gore Site" are two terms that don't tend to go together.

18. OP
    OP
    Zeus

Zeus Owner Staff Member

Oct 19, 2015
    Male
    I just treat people like I wanna be treated and feel like we can all share a mutual fascination and morbid curiosity without resorting to turning into children. ;)

19. Outlaw

Outlaw DA's Killer Cowboy Casanova Staff Member

Nov 3, 2015
    I agree poopie face