Any Christians here?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Cloyce, Jul 16, 2017 at 6:43 PM.

1. Cloyce

Cloyce Drawing Blood

Jul 1, 2017
    Male
    Heck
    I don't consider myself a Christian but I do believe in most of the bible and I was wondering if anyone else is a believer.

2. Zaphoid42

Zaphoid42 We come in peace. Leave you in pieces. VIP

Apr 2, 2017
    Male
    Industrial Sales
    Colorado
    I do believe that there are many things that the Christian Bible speaks of as truth.

But, this is a much deeper conversation than I am willing to spend time on here.

I am Agnostic, but think that each person needs some kind of path to follow.

I will say that anybody's "God", "Allah", "Almighty", "Lord", "Maker", "Holiness", etc., is the way to go for each individual.

I live by a moral code that seems to be inline with many beliefs. But I will not bow to any higher power that others think "I should" follow.

Cloyce likes this.
  3. Sean O'Brien

Sean O'Brien Death Head

May 2, 2017
    Male
    NC, USA
    I was raised Roman Catholic. I haven't been a follower of any religion since I was about 16 years old. I'm an atheist now and if I had to categorize my beliefs, they most closely resemble those of native americans. Treating others with respect, respecting nature and our natural resources, don't consume or acquire necessary stuff, don't be wasteful, etc...

Cloyce, Zaphoid42 and Squid Jones like this.