Any Girls Wanting to Make Some Extra Cash Being Naughty?

Discussion in 'Site Rules' started by Zeus, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Zeus

Zeus Owner Staff Member

Oct 19, 2015
    Male
    Okay...since someone seems hell-bent on taking all my fundraising efforts away, my wife and I have been working on something new.

We have a few girls, but need 10-15 more for this new venture.

So what is it? It's a way for girls to make some extra cash whilst getting their freak on!

Whether young or old, skinny or fluffy, erotic or whorish, unemployed or a mayor's wife, huge tits or mosquito bites, veteran member or an unregistered visitor, there's an audience for every damn one of you!

The best part? You can remain completely anonymous to the public!

Not a soul will know who you are unless you tell them, so don't hold back out of fear of being found out.

No matter who you are, your information/identity will never, ever be revealed unless you reveal it.

You don't have to be flawless. Hell, we'd actually prefer you aren't! We want to focus on real girls!

Don't avoid contacting us just because you have a scar, stretch marks, low self-esteem or other issues. This will be one of the easiest ways you've ever made money. You stand to make money while you sleep!

If you have any questions whatsoever, which I'm sure you will, you can email me at [email protected] for more details.

2. Targryn

Targryn Deathling

Jul 15, 2017
    Male
    Aluminum can manufacturer
    Canada
    Death Addict cover girls? Hmm.. You may be on to something Zeus.

3. redditmodsaregay

redditmodsaregay Death Head

Nov 24, 2016
    Extra credit to those who pose with a dead body, so start searching the woods!

deluge71, Cereal_Killer and ivosa like this.
  4. Cali

Cali Death Head

Jul 11, 2017
    Male
    UAE, Dubai
    redditmodsaregay likes this.
  5. redditmodsaregay

redditmodsaregay Death Head

Nov 24, 2016
    Thanks but it's not too hard to get them here, I'm sure a trip to Chicago could get a truck load in a couple hours!

Cali likes this.
  6. OP
    OP
    Zeus

Zeus Owner Staff Member

Oct 19, 2015
    Male
    It's not necessarily for inclusion on Death Addict. That'll be up to the girls. We have another domain we're hoping to use for it if we get enough girls.

Targryn and redditmodsaregay like this.
  7. SVTVN

SVTVN Death Head

Apr 14, 2017
    Male
    Ruler of Hell
    United States
    I'm sending this to some of my more perverted female friends.

8. OP
    OP
    Zeus

Zeus Owner Staff Member

Oct 19, 2015
    Male
    Good! Please do! Anyone who doesn't necessarily think it's for them is more than welcome to forward it to someone who they think might just well be interested.

Squid Jones likes this.
  9. Charon

Charon Death Addict

Jun 25, 2017
    Male
    Greece
    I hope some of the girls who will participate in that "program" are going to be milky pale!

redditmodsaregay likes this.
  10. Grimztone

Grimztone Death Head VIP

Dec 22, 2016
    Male
    Aviation
    USA
    I triple dog dare you

11. OP
    OP
    Zeus

Zeus Owner Staff Member

Oct 19, 2015
    Male
    Just letting girls know...the vast majority of you wouldn't even be recognized by fellow Death Addicts, as we haven't seen much of you except your faces. Makeup can do wonders, new hair styles, wet hair, a wig, etc. This is a chance for you to make some extra cash doing nothing but things you enjoy...or may have the courage to do by request too. Your identity will never be revealed (or confirmed, if there's guesses) unless you reveal it. This would be so painfully easy for you to do.

12. emma99

emma99 Death Head

Monday
    Female
    Canada
    I have a 'friend' who will do this :p no seriously, I do. I'll get back to you on this.

13. Outlaw

Outlaw DA's Killer Cowboy Casanova Staff Member

Nov 3, 2015
    Male
    Ladies (and your friends) take in mind, not every successful woman in that kind of realm is what society calls a perfect 10, so don't hold back. It helps you and @Zeus at the same time.
    None of us will judge you. Sometimes we go outside our norms to make money. It's not illegal, immoral or misleading. YOU control how much or how little you provide. It's a win win.
    If I wasn't so damned pale and with this dr pepper belly, I'd do it (if there was a ever a guy option).

14. dode

dode Death Head

Jan 15, 2017
    Female
    Scotland
    So you'd be masturbating on cam? Im lost lol

15. Outlaw

Outlaw DA's Killer Cowboy Casanova Staff Member

Nov 3, 2015
    Male
    Photo sets, videos, potentially taking requests for both, etc. Not necessarily live cam stuff... not that I know of anyway

dode likes this.
  16. OP
    OP
    Zeus

Zeus Owner Staff Member

Oct 19, 2015
    Male
    There's no live work at all. It's photo sets and videos, and continuing what Outlaw said, taking requests for other videos and photos would help one do better.

Also, to clarify, this isn't a Death Addict venture. It's just going to be advertised and marketed here. If any of you are holding back due to possibly being recognized by fellow members...don't. Suspicions and guesses will never be confirmed unless you confirm them.

Note that the email address to contact for more info about this has changed. [email protected] (You can still contact me at [email protected] as well, though.)

I also want to make damn clear that this is most certainly not some lame ploy by me to get nudes from girls. This is a business venture I'm taking with my wife. We firmly believe that DA has a ton of both beautiful and open-minded girls that could do quite well doing this. It's that simple.

Baby Girl, Squid Jones and Charon like this.