Are You Truly Evil? Read on And Find Out...

Discussion in 'Photos' started by Airbornemama, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Airbornemama

Airbornemama Mama Loves You All Out There!...DA Admin. Staff Member

Nov 27, 2016
    Female
    Here, there and everywhere!
    It's not uncommon to wonder if someone is evil or if they're just an asshole. I find myself asking that same question about people pretty much daily. For the most part, people are just assholes, but for a select few, there is genuine evil flowing through their veins. How do you tell the difference? After researching behavioral studies, here are the top 12 warning signs that you're dealing with pure evil.What do you think of these signs?

Two Faced? Ever wonder if your boss is truly that much of an asshole outside of work? Or curse your coworker who talks shit about people at the water cooler but smiles in front of them? You may be dealing with an evil personality.

5d02ca20-bb85-11e6-9409-56819dc9550f.jpg

images-44-1.jpg

1.How Can You Tell? Scientists have researched the minds of truly evil and criminally insane personalities for decades in an attempt to better understand and identify them. In their studies, they have come up with some commonalities among genuinely evil minds.

#2 - Warped Truths. Similar to #1, people who have truly evil natures will always twist the facts. They do not see things as black and white but live in the gray areas that allow them to mold words to their own satisfaction
    devil.jpg

Dealing With The Devil. We've outlined the list of commonalities for you. So how do you tell if you're dealing with the devil? Take a look at the 12 most common signs.

lilith___the_woman_of_good_and_evil_by_eternalnightmare1016-d7ewvhz.jpg

#1 - Can't Face Reality. Evil natures have a problem facing true reality. They tend to twist facts and alter truths to mold a different warped version that suits them.

Depositphotos_30298867_l-2015-Evil-Person.jpg

#3 - Not Telling The Full Story. Another sign of evil natures is in withholding information. In their attempt to make people believe they are something they are not, evil people will keep certain key elements hidden.

lying.jpg

#4 - Misrepresentation. Similar to above, evil natures don't like to show their true side. They tend to be misleading in their attempt to make people see what they want them to see.

evilmakeupwoman.png

5 - Lying. Always Lying. Lies can come in the form of "little white lies" to sugar coat things, or grander escapades that flat out create an alternate reality for them. Sometimes it is done for fun, others it's to show a false facade, but evil people will have lying down to a science.

03-27-2015.jpg

#6 - No Remorse. When an evil person is actually caught - whether it be in a lie or in a devious act (let's hope not criminal act), they will show no signs of remorse. Evil natures are incapable of showing sincere remorse because that would be admitting they did something wrong.

maxresdefault-19-1.jpg

#7 - Responsibility Plague. If you know someone who acts as though responsibility is the plague, you may know an evil person. They want nothing to do with anything that gives them a tie to being morally good.

control-freak-by-matthijs-creative-commons-e1472564726207.jpg

#8 - Manipulative. Probably one of the biggest reasons a lot of lawyers are accused of being evil assholes, manipulation is high on the warning sign list for evil people. The reason? They are masters at getting people to do what they want out of sheer selfishness.

505464130.jpg

#9 - Fake. Evil people are incapable of feeling anything genuine. It's due to a disconnect with their emotions. They are the "fair weather friends" of the group. The ones who seem "fake". (Hint: that's because they are).

shutterstock_670858699.jpg

#10 - Devious. Most people with the true evil streak do not like to see others succeed. Especially if it means you may become more successful than them. You'll find them deviously distracting you from your purpose to keep you from succeeding.

evil-face-wide.png

#11 - Two Lives. Researchers found that most evil people tend to lead two different lives. They seldom let anyone see their true nature. Think, the nice guy in the neighborhood who was "so quiet and friendly" who ended up murdering 25 people. Double lives. Watch out.

shining-horror-main.jpg

#12 - Controlling. The last warning sign is to beware of the control freaks. Those who feel an incessant need to control everything around them are doing so for a reason: they need pawns to do their bidding. Don't be a pawn.

SR-control-freak-THS-655x353.jpg

LilyC and Akasha35 like this.
  2. Akasha35

Akasha35 Guest

I’ve met way too many evil people in my life!

Airbornemama and LilyC like this.
  3. CuriouslyDead

CuriouslyDead Death Addict

Jun 20, 2018
    Male
    Las Vegas
    Airbornemama likes this.
  4. Dr Lecter

Dr Lecter Death Head

Mar 16, 2018
    Male
    Crusader
    USA the greatest country on Earth!
    Psychopathy is much, much more complex. For instance a true psychopath has already read the world learnings of them and have adapted to hide the signs. You'll never catch us until it's too late :)

5. 11C1P

11C1P Death Head

Apr 6, 2018
    Male
    N.D.
    Why can't I be both?

6. Cloyce

Cloyce Death Head

Jul 1, 2017
    Male