Attacked With a Hatchet for Offering Help

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Maggot, Sep 8, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Maggot

Maggot DA's Compilation King VIP

Sep 27, 2016
    Male
    ...going back to Romford...
    Hollywood, USA, 2nd September, 2017

From The N.Y.Post:

A homeless man was arrested for attacking a stranger with a hatchet after being offered food outside of a convenience store in California, authorities said.

Kisu Brown, 41, was arrested in West Hollywood, five days after being identified as the suspect behind a brutal attack outside a store on Santa Monica Boulevard at about 4 a.m. Saturday, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.

Deputies later discovered that Brown had been stealing items from inside the store when the victim “offered to pay” for them, seemingly enraging Brown, deputies said.

“As the victim left the location, the suspect pulled out an ax and began to hit him in the head several times,” the department posted on Facebook on Saturday.

Surveillance video of the incident shows Brown exiting the store and quickly reaching for a weapon with his right arm. He hits the victim with the hatchet at least four times before another man tries to intervene, prompting Brown to start to walk away. He then doubles back to hit the victim at least two more times.

The victim was treated for his injuries at a hospital, deputies said. He suffered a crushed skull and a hand laceration and was listed in stable condition, the Sacramento Bee reported.

Brown was booked on attempted murder charges and is being held on $500,000 bail.

Attached Files:

• File size:
      3.5 MB
      Views:
  2. Squid Jones

Squid Jones El Moderador Staff Member

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
    Lots of crazies on the streets of L.A. Best to just let them be.

Monkey and Maggot like this.
  3. Lessnow

Lessnow Deathling

Dec 7, 2016
    Female
    Brown Eyed Girl
    So Cal
    I know the neighborhood. The victim's first mistake was to be out and about at 4:00 AM. I'm glad he survived.

Monkey, Shysmom70 and Squid Jones like this.
  4. CuntTyrant

CuntTyrant Drawing Blood

Mar 30, 2017
    Male
    Alaska
    This is why we should travel in pairs and always be ready.

This poor dude was trying to do something nice and the pile of shit attacked him. I would love to see the next cartel video featuring home boy with the hatchet. Can't stand fucking cowards like that guy.

Void and Shysmom70 like this.
  5. Squid Jones

Squid Jones El Moderador Staff Member

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
    It's fucked up what he did but I know that homeless people are often severely mentally ill. Nowhere has that been made more clear to me than in Los Angeles. I saw all I needed to see at the Greyhound bus station in downtown L.A.

Shysmom70 likes this.
  6. Wolf

Wolf DA's Resident Punster

Feb 5, 2017
    Male
    United states
    Bet no one is offering to pay his bail.

Monkey likes this.