Bill O’Reilly is Fired by Fox News

Discussion in 'Sports, Music, Movies, Celebs, Entertainment, etc' started by Zeus, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Zeus

Zeus Owner Staff Member

Oct 19, 2015
    Male
    The holder of some of the highest ratings in cable news history has been handed his walking papers following case after case of sexual harassment allegations against him surfaced and cost them money in payoffs.

Advertisers were pulling out in droves from Bill O’Reilly's show The O’Reilly Factor and the channel as a whole.

No doubt it wasn't an easy decision. He was Fox's meal ticket.

More details HERE for those who'd like more.

bill.jpg

2. Squid Jones

Squid Jones The Goof VIP

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
    Damn, I'm actually really surprised to hear this. I never thought they'd actually get rid of him.

Honest One likes this.
  3. Warhead

Warhead Drill Sergeant VIP

Nov 20, 2016
    Male
    Canada
    FUCK IT WE'LL DO IT LIVE!

4. elemental

elemental Death Addict

Feb 3, 2017
    Male
    U.S
    But how many are telling the truth?

5. Zeus

Zeus Owner Staff Member

Oct 19, 2015
    Male
    I liked his no-bs style, but always thought he was a pretentious, pompous prick. He shit in his own bed.

I pretty much let women know ahead of time that I'm gonna perv on 'em. No surprises that way.

6. PaulNewman

PaulNewman Death Head

Feb 7, 2017
    Male
    Pine Bluff, Arkansas
    Meh... just a mouthpiece for the Republican establishment. They silenced Ron Paul, and anyone who differentiates from the typical Neocon/fundamentalist talking points (including Rand)... obiously they're opposed to any Democrat or Independent who wishes to bring formidable change. O'Reilly, Murdoch and their cronies couldn't care less about the truth but 99% of the American population get their information from Fucks News, and cnn ain't great either.... I wish it coulda came sooner for Bill, let the whole corporate media empire burn to the ground (this includes cnn, but place emphasis on Fucks News)

7. lilycuster

lilycuster Deathling

Apr 5, 2017
    Female
    St. Louis, MO
    One more piranha pulled out of the swamp. I often wonder if karma catches up to people especially after seeing this slanted, arrogant chauvinist drivel on year after year.

8. PaulNewman

PaulNewman Death Head

Feb 7, 2017
    Male
    Pine Bluff, Arkansas
    I wish that the pseudo-conservative, war-mongering, control-freak mindset that permeates the GOP and its most ardent followers was something you just grow out. For some, it is... those generally don't transform into Democrats, liberals and whatnot but rather open-minded, better-informed centrists--and that's immensely preferable to what's being promoted by Murdoch and its ilk... it's also a more rational stance than what some like to call the "SJW" class. My point is, you don't need to be on the far left of the spectrum to see through a lot of what the mainstream right passes off as "facts". Libertarians, Independents, moderates, blue-dog Democrats and fiscal Republicans tend to do just that. The Neocon elite relies on their followers' ignorance to spread their poison... O'Reilly perhaps symbolized this portion of the population. Sometimes, I feel as though the Dnc (this includes Hillary) attempts to sucker in support from this portion of the population, that's why they come across as "regressive" and "phony" to many true-blue progressives. As for me, I'm what you would call a small-l libertarian (not directly affiliated with the Libertarian Party), but I find myself pushed towards the centre-left when I look at the Iraq War apologists, fundamentalist and bigoted segment of the mainstream right.

lilycuster likes this.
  9. lilycuster

lilycuster Deathling

Apr 5, 2017
    Female
    St. Louis, MO
    With me, I'm just all for what's right and true. This man has not been that. I want no hidden agendas or slants due to party affliations. I could care less if someone is with the "New Unaffliated Back to Basics" party. If NUBB makes sense, I'd like to hear more. Footnote: I can't freaking stand hypocrisy.

Airbornemama likes this.
  10. rottenbodysmellfunny

rottenbodysmellfunny Death Head

Apr 15, 2017
    living day by day
    canada quebec
    glad he got *caught* at the right time.. not like 5 - 10 years after his dead.. so people won't mourn him when he die the same way if he wouldn't have been exposed by the media !

Airbornemama and lilycuster like this.
  11. Outlaw

Outlaw DA's Killer Cowboy Casanova Staff Member

Nov 3, 2015
    I liked his show, but also thought him to be "rough around the edges". Not completely surprised. I've been called a polite pervert lol. I can get pretty raunchy...but then apologize if I felt like I went too far :/

lilycuster and Airbornemama like this.
  12. DiceOfDeath

DiceOfDeath New Member

Apr 20, 2017
    Male
    Yes
    Looks like Bill-O was taken out by the invisible hand of market forces. Y'know, that thing conservatives are always talking about. On Fox News.

lilycuster likes this.
  13. PaulNewman

PaulNewman Death Head

Feb 7, 2017
    Male
    Pine Bluff, Arkansas
    I'm with you there.

14. PaulNewman

PaulNewman Death Head

Feb 7, 2017
    Male
    Pine Bluff, Arkansas
    Kinda goes to show you the hypocrisy of the judgmental far-right.

15. Honest One

Honest One ETTAFUCKOUTAHE VIP

Jul 2, 2016
    Female
    Retired early
    The states
    What a dick! If I was her and ANY guy kept harassing me like that I'd drop him where he stands, after slapping the taste outta his mouth. Fuck that noise.

Warhead and lilycuster like this.