BMP Erupts Into Fireball

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Richie, Apr 16, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Richie

Richie Death Head

Feb 26, 2018
    Male
    Car salesman
    Utah
    A Syrian Army BMP-2 erupts into a massive fireball after Free Syrian Army rebels target it with a BGM-71 TOW missile.

[​IMG]

The video is produced by the previously openly Western-backed insurgent group Jaysh al Nasr, or the Army of Victory, and was reportedly shot in the first couple days of December, 2017 around Rabdah, in Hama province.

Dismounted regime troops can be seen in the distance walking to and from the vehicle, likely refilling the light armored vehicle with supplies, fuel, and ammunition. The TOW missile makes hard, direct impact, and the explosion launches debris in all directions.

[​IMG]

The video then skips through two edited clips. First, a flare up occurs, likely burning the diesel stored in the rear door reserve fuel compartments of the BMP-2. Then, the video skips forward again, likely several minutes, and a massive fireball explosion erupts into the air. The vehicle had probably been just restocked with ammunition that cooked off, detonating all at once. The rebels chant their cliché millionth uttering of the Takbir as the wreckage burns.

While the light armor of the infantry fighting vehicle can withstand most small arms fire, it is practically useless against even basic RPG-7 shaped charge warheads, so the BGM-71 TOW missile makes incredibly short work of the vehicle.

Attached Files:

• File size:
      3.2 MB
      Views:
    Salt, Dream Catcher and Mr_SeLeNiO like this.
  2. Miss-P

Miss-P Death Addict

Feb 5, 2018
    Female
    Australia
    You're probably sick of hearing me complain about it, but that damn Allahu Ackbar chanting drives me fucking insane, they are such total retards I can't even find words to describe how mentally retarded those fucks are.

3. OP
    OP
    Richie

Richie Death Head

Feb 26, 2018
    Male
    Car salesman
    Utah
    It's fine. I feel the same about it. I've gotten so used to it now I think my brain just blocks it out.

Mr_SeLeNiO likes this.