Camp Speicher Massacre

Discussion in 'ISIS' started by Richie, Apr 9, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Richie

Richie Death Addict

Feb 26, 2018
    Male
    Car salesman
    Utah
    On 12 June 2014, the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) killed at least 1,566 Shia Iraqi Air Force cadets in an attack on Camp Speicher in Tikrit. At the time of the attack there were between 4,000 and 11,000 unarmed cadets in the camp. Alleged ISIL fighters singled out Shia and non-Muslim cadets from Sunni ones and murdered them.
    Iraqi politician Mish'an al-Jubori stated: "Some of the chief officers of the camp ordered the cadets to have a rest for 15 days and to go to their families, with civilian clothes".[5] While they were walking on the highway looking for a bus to take them to Baghdad, two buses stopped near them with 10 armed men inside. One bus was driven by Ayman Sabawi Ibrahim, the son of Saddam Hussein's half brother, Sabawi Ibrahim al-Tikriti. Several more buses with ISIL members arrived and the cadets were kidnapped at gun point and taken to the Al-Qusour Al-Re'asiya region.Several survivors testified that their senior officers in the camp had forced them to leave it.
    Peter Bouckaert, the emergencies director for Human Rights Watch (HRW), stated "The photos and satellite images from Tikrit provide strong evidence of a horrible war crime that needs further investigation. [ISIS] and other abusive forces should know that the eyes of Iraqis and the world are watching".HRW also said that ISIL posted on its websites many videos and photographs showing how they beheaded, shot and choked their victims while they celebrated.

The photos show masked ISIL fighters tying up the cadets and loading them up on trucks, with other photographs showing ISIL fighters executing dozens of the cadets while they are lying down. ISIL propaganda videos show them shooting at hundreds of men lined up in mass graves in the desert. Some cadets faked their death, covering themselves with blood and escaping at night. Survivor Ali Hussein Kadhim told his story to the New York Timesfollowing his escape from the massacre.

The Islamic State released the videos of the massacre as part of their propaganda video Upon the Prophetic Methodology. The cadets are seen to be crammed into trucks, some of them wearing civilian clothes to hide their military uniforms. Most of them are lying on the ground, with their jeans stripped to reveal camouflage uniforms underneath. Some of the prisoners were forced to defame Iraq's prime minister, others forced to shout "long live the Islamic State". Some of them lined up as a cadet was beaten to death with a rifle. The executions varied, from shooting the cadets one by one to shooting them while lying down many times to ensure death

Attached Files:

• File size:
      68.1 MB
      Views:
  2. DeathLee

DeathLee Deathling

Apr 7, 2018
    Male
    South Dakota
    Sheep to be slaughtered..

3. Miss-P

Miss-P Death Addict

Feb 5, 2018
    Female
    Australia
    Unfukk'nbelievable !!!

Akasha35, Machismo, Normarave and 5 others like this.
  4. Guëz

Guëz Drawing Blood

Jan 2, 2018
    Male
    Canada
    Thats a holly fuck

5. Perfectcrime

Perfectcrime Death Addict

May 31, 2017
    Female
    US
  6. OP
    OP
    Richie

Richie Death Addict

Feb 26, 2018
    Male
    Car salesman
    Utah
    I have two more from the same incident. I'm working on posting them.

7. OP
    OP
    Richie

Richie Death Addict

Feb 26, 2018
    Male
    Car salesman
    Utah
    A different edit of the camp Speicher Massacre that ISIS released. It's a two parter.

8. OP
    OP
    Richie

Richie Death Addict

Feb 26, 2018
    Male
    Car salesman
    Utah
    Part 1

Attached Files:

• File size:
      55.8 MB
      Views:
    Fa11n1, DarkSideOfRed, 11C1P and 8 others like this.
  9. OP
    OP
    Richie

Richie Death Addict

Feb 26, 2018
    Male
    Car salesman
    Utah
    Part 2

Attached Files:

• File size:
      40.7 MB
      Views:
  10. OP
    OP
    Richie

Richie Death Addict

Feb 26, 2018
    Male
    Car salesman
    Utah
    Only known man to have escaped the carnage of that day.

11C1P, Nameless666, AnnaVale and 4 others like this.
  11. Mr CNC

Mr CNC Drawing Blood

Dec 10, 2017
    Male
    Packed into the back of dump trucks like dirt. Poor fellas should've tried to over power them at least. Their numbers seemed larger. They seemed pretty resigned to their fate especially when they started dropping on each other off the truck.

Jallamedalla, Richie and Squid Jones like this.
  12. OP
    OP
    Richie

Richie Death Addict

Feb 26, 2018
    Male
    Car salesman
    Utah
    So apparently from capture, processing and the killing of all 1,700 men took around 24 hours. Almost 80 guys a fucking minute for the whole day. But I guess when the killing started in earnest they were killing many more than that per minute. They captured a bunch of the cunts involved in it and have hung them all since.

13. Mr CNC

Mr CNC Drawing Blood

Dec 10, 2017
    Male
    Good to hear, fucking sucks to see people treat others this way. They are all middle eastern too, it's like the Protestants and Catholics killing each other. No one is winning here.

Normarave, JackTheTripper and Richie like this.
  14. OP
    OP
    Richie

Richie Death Addict

Feb 26, 2018
    Male
    Car salesman
    Utah
    Yup I grew up on that shit back in Ireland. Thankfully it's np where near as bad as it was. Still a lot of hatred and mistrust but at least the killing has stopped.

Mr CNC likes this.
  15. JackTheTripper

JackTheTripper Deathling

Feb 1, 2018
    Male
    App engineer
    Arizona
    So many ways my life could be much more fucked up. Don’t believe in my god? Put your head down and feel the barrel!

Thanks deathaddict.com for giving me different insights about what my life could really be like.

I think I’ll stop bitching about the job I have and how top ramen is a one-night-a-week family dinner.

16. Mr CNC

Mr CNC Drawing Blood

Dec 10, 2017
    Male
    Yeh i was over in the UK back when the rira was active. Crazy times walking down the street back then. Had to play fisticuffs a few times in a couple pubs. Apparently they didn't like the southern American accent.

Poohbear likes this.
  17. OP
    OP
    Richie

Richie Death Addict

Feb 26, 2018
    Male
    Car salesman
    Utah
    You were probably in a nationalist area so. They all think you southerners are mad protestants. :)

18. Mr CNC

Mr CNC Drawing Blood

Dec 10, 2017
    Male
    Northern parts of Ireland were supposed to be off limits but we went anyway and you know what they're right. The south is full of them.

Richie likes this.
  19. OP
    OP
    Richie

Richie Death Addict

Feb 26, 2018
    Male
    Car salesman
    Utah
    I'm from the republic so it wasn't fun for me to go up north. Had to watch where I went. If I seen the pavements and flags and shit all turn blue,red, and white i was fucked! They don't like my southern accent in some parts of northern Ireland too. Orange fuck bags.

Akasha35 likes this.