[Child Death Graphic] 7 Yro Girl Raped|Murdered

Discussion in 'Murder' started by DeathHand, Oct 23, 2017.

1. DeathHand

DeathHand Demolition Style Hell Canadian Freak

Mar 28, 2016
    Male
    Gore Hunter
    Ontario, Canada
    A very sad case that involved a 7 year old girl and a 30'ish something man who lived in the same village.

The young girl was found face down in a water field or canal. Her autopsy showed that she had been raped and strangled to death.

Kandal, Cambodia, August 2, 2017.

7-yro-girl-raped-murdred-dumped-in-pond-1-Kandal-KH-aug-2-17.jpg

2. The girl's father gets a moment with his daughter before investigators come in.
    7-yro-girl-raped-murdred-dumped-in-pond-2-Kandal-KH-aug-2-17.jpg

7-yro-girl-raped-murdred-dumped-in-pond-3-Kandal-KH-aug-2-17.jpg

7-yro-girl-raped-murdred-dumped-in-pond-4-Kandal-KH-aug-2-17.jpg

7-yro-girl-raped-murdred-dumped-in-pond-5-Kandal-KH-aug-2-17.jpg

7-yro-girl-raped-murdred-dumped-in-pond-6-Kandal-KH-aug-2-17.jpg

7-yro-girl-raped-murdred-dumped-in-pond-7-Kandal-KH-aug-2-17.jpg

Dana, sickfun, Honest One and 11 others like this.
  2. ThisIsSideOne

ThisIsSideOne Drawing Blood

Jun 4, 2017
    Female
    Colorado
  3. Shysmom70

Shysmom70 Death Head

Aug 27, 2017
    Female
    Oregon
    I would lose my fucking mind....

4. OP
    OP
    DeathHand

Mar 28, 2016
    Male
    Gore Hunter
    Ontario, Canada
    I'll have to double check to see if the guy was caught.

Skitz, Beauty8896, deluge71 and 5 others like this.
  5. Mega Death

Mega Death Death Addict

Feb 16, 2017
    I don't love you no more.
    Somewhere in Texas
    Auhhh!!!!!! Are you kidding me maynnn, what the fuck are you raping and killing a seven year old girl for. This guy has to be out of his god-damned mind ........ tumblr_nrjgeijN3B1tjr426o1_250.gif

SintoSoCal, Skitz, Beauty8896 and 6 others like this.
  6. OP
    OP
    DeathHand

Mar 28, 2016
    Male
    Gore Hunter
    Ontario, Canada
    And yes, the creep was caught. I don't know what Cambodian jails are like but I'm sure that a few inmates are waiting for this guy to arrive.

7-yro-girl-raped-murdred-dumped-in-pond-8-Kandal-KH-aug-2-17.jpg

wreckrunner, Barb555, Fir and 17 others like this.
  7. Shysmom70

Shysmom70 Death Head

Aug 27, 2017
    Female
    Oregon
    What I don't understand is that there are grown ads women out here throwing the coochie at guys, why rape a baby??? He should be raped daily at least 100 times til it kills him

8. SintoSoCal

SintoSoCal Admin Staff Member

Oct 12, 2017
    Male
    SMH
    SoCal
    There is no punishment cruel enough to repay his crime

9. Mega Death

Mega Death Death Addict

Feb 16, 2017
    I don't love you no more.
    Somewhere in Texas
    Child rape and murder......[​IMG]

CALIMARIJONES and SintoSoCal like this.
  10. oneleggedwonder

oneleggedwonder Death Head

Jul 4, 2017
    Male
    Retired Engineer
    Payson, Arizona
    I would be the judge, jury and executioner if this cunt raped and killed my little girl. Id most likely would do the same if it was anyones little girl. I would love to see him get raped by a BBC with no lube!

11. Wyntre

Wyntre Queen of DA Staff Member

Aug 21, 2017
    Female
    Midwife
    Philadelphia
    you would have to kill me first. In fact, your only chance of survival for both you and your whole family and everyone you have ever loved, past and present, is if you are smart enough to kill me first.

Aimyloo, Aphotic, Shysmom70 and 6 others like this.
  12. ladylaw67

ladylaw67 Death Head

Jan 29, 2017
    Female
    nothing now
    Logan,West Virginia
    the pain she suffered frozen on her face......

13. OP
    OP
    DeathHand

Mar 28, 2016
    Male
    Gore Hunter
    Ontario, Canada
    Sadly...this is life...it's how some humans are, for whatever reason. I raised 4 daughters and I would have skipped the judge and jury part and went directly to the executioner part if I was able to do so.

14. UKfullofstooges

UKfullofstooges Death Head

Aug 22, 2017
    Female
    UK
    Perhaps but in Cambodia nobody is supposed to have sex until after they are married so there's a big problem for men who want to have sex. Also there is a lot of child molestation. I know a girl that spent some time in Cambodia. One of her friends was a girl that had been sold into sexual slavery by the child's mother. Sometimes the only way the mother think she Can pay the bills. also once the child has been sold into sexual slavery they are shunned as soiled goods as an adult. The girl I know managed to get away from her Two and ended up having a boyfriend and getting married. She carries the stigma of being damaged goods. And she is quite messed up from her experience. A nice boyfriend to marry so her new boyfriend is very nice.

So yes it sexually complicated in Cambodia and there's plenty of abuse of children.
    But yes I hate nonces. I am enraged beyond description by the attempts in the mainstream media to normalise paedophilia. There are a number of articles doing precisely that. Every month I see a new article by so-called experts saying that it's normal to be a paedophile. This is beyond infuriating. I'll post an example here so you know what I mean.
    'Paedophilia is natural and normal for males'

That's an article from the Telegraph newspaper saying that it's normal and natural for males to be paedophiles. I'm guessing we see so much of this bogus promotion of paedophilia in the mainstream press because there are so many paedophile rings at the highest levels of society. Government. In the UK the Prime Minister was a paedophile. But files seem to be everywhere. In the White House in the European Parliament and in the UK Parliament. hate em
    Child abuse inquiry will publish conclusions on allegations against former Prime Minister Ted Heath today

15. oneleggedwonder

oneleggedwonder Death Head

Jul 4, 2017
    Male
    Retired Engineer
    Payson, Arizona
    There are pedofile rings in the US as well. Some say in Hollywood it is a huge problem. People writing that its normal to be a pedofile are some really messed up people. Its very sad.

Skitz, Shysmom70, Galgbacken and 5 others like this.
  16. deviant2

deviant2 Guest

This has been going on for a long time. The elite... are some fucked up people. And swept under the rug, is an understament. I could go one for hours on the subject, but I won't.
    Some people would call me a conspiracy theorist. Do see Bohemian Grove, for starters, go from there. And that's all I got to say about that.

Skitz, Shysmom70, Galgbacken and 3 others like this.
  17. AMANHASNONAME

AMANHASNONAME One of the "I'd hit it" guys

Jul 16, 2016
    whats wrong with ppl?

18. Galgbacken

Galgbacken Ice Box VIP

Jan 17, 2017
    Male
    Rep for a major auto distributor
    Pittsburgh
    I'm sure he will get exactly what he deserves

Aimyloo and Shysmom70 like this.
  19. Galgbacken

Galgbacken Ice Box VIP

Jan 17, 2017
    Male
    Rep for a major auto distributor
    Pittsburgh
    I'm think he's going to get exactly what you've described here

20. NettiJ1

NettiJ1 Drawing Blood

Aug 29, 2017
    Female
    Advocate for animal welfare
    Bay City, Michigan USA
    I wonder if she knew him, perhaps a friend of the family or if he lured her into going with him. My 3 daughters are in their 20's now but I still worry about them and my granddaughters, who are all under the age of 12. Children are so trusting, it scares the hell out of me. All it takes is some pedophile, with a puppy in his lap, to drive slowly by some children that are playing outside, and asking them if they want to pet it. I can imagine that at least one of them kids, completely forgetting everything that they've learned from their parents about strangers, willing to go over to pet that puppy and then getting pulled into that car. I know because it almost happened to me, as a child. I was lucky enough to have a neighbor witness this and called my name. If it wasn't for her, I might not be around today to tell this story. My heart goes out to that little girl and her family.

SintoSoCal, Skitz, Aimyloo and 3 others like this.