Coffin Birth

Discussion in 'Photos' started by Ivanchuk, Jul 16, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Ivanchuk

Ivanchuk Death Addict VIP

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    Professionally Unemployed
    The Moon

An extremely unusual event in forensic pathology is the postmortem fetal extrusion or "coffin birth". It is defined as the expulsion of a dead fetus after the death of a pregnant woman when the maternal uterus shows signs of putrefaction. It is considered that the gases generated during the emphysematous phase of the cadaveric putrefaction may distend the uterus causing partial or total fetal extrusion. We present the case of a seven month pregnant woman who disappeared and was found dead some days later in a state of advanced putrefaction. The fetus was discovered inside the woman's underwear at the moment of undressing the body before autopsy. Don't know what's up with red arrow in the first pic.

1-lanczos3.jpg
    2-lanczos3.jpg

3-lanczos3.jpg

4-lanczos3.jpg

2. Lunatic Puppy

Lunatic Puppy Retired Unicorn VIP

May 2, 2017
    Female
    Pizza Authority
    Germany
    Interesting! I think I only know of cases were the fetus was in a accident ... well, somehow mechanically squeezed out :(

Ivanchuk likes this.
  3. Charon

Charon Death Addict

Jun 25, 2017
    Male
    ΙΤ
    Greece
    Ok that's gross! The fetus looks like a dead alien from a B-movie.

4. Living Dead

Living Dead Death Head

Jul 3, 2017
    Female
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Yes, when muscle tissue gets soft and body gasses build up, the fetus is expelled. Laci Peterson's son, Connor, was found on a beach after his father, Scott, disposed of her pregnant body in the ocean. Laci had been due to give birth about a month after her murder and was looking forward to having her baby. Unfortunately, Scott was not. He wanted to fuck around, so instead of doing the right thing, and leaving his wife and son, he killed them so he could live a life uncomplicated by alimony and child support payments. I hope he's enjoying being buttfucked in jail...

5. BlackRosePrincess3

BlackRosePrincess3 Death Head

Apr 26, 2017
    Female
    United States

I was searching for evidence of those pictures but could never find any...I been following the new show on TV about the case. That is why I searched this.

Living Dead likes this.
  6. Shysmom70

Shysmom70 Death Head

Aug 26, 2017
    Female
    Oregon
    I think that him, Susan Smith and Casey Anthony should be made into a Human Centipede for eternity...

Starkiller1125 and Treasure like this.
  7. Mega Death

Mega Death Death Addict

Feb 16, 2017
    Male
    Da' nigga you love ta hate
    Omnipresent
  8. LuvYaBuck

LuvYaBuck Death Head

Jul 31, 2017
    Female
    Indiana
    It appears she may have been gagged. I know after death the tongue can swell to almost comical proportions but it looks different in this pic so maybe she died from suffocation due to being gagged and thats why they have a red arrow pointing to her mouth in the first pic...just a guess

DeadInside and Mega Death like this.
  9. Shysmom70

Shysmom70 Death Head

Aug 26, 2017
    Female
    Oregon
    It's crazy that I read this yesterday and there was a special on ABC last night. For some reason that story is one that sticks with me. I think because I was pregnant too at the time and my emotions made me crazy. I cried for Laci every day, so sad

10. Living Dead

Living Dead Death Head

Jul 3, 2017
    Female
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Which one gets to be the head of the centipede? Maybe they could make a centipede in a circle? Or find a few more of these scumbags and add them on.
    Damn, those movies are disgusting. If the weirdo who sews them together used really terrible murderers it would be better! How many Centipede movies are there now?

Shysmom70 likes this.
  11. Living Dead

Living Dead Death Head

Jul 3, 2017
    Female
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Yes, and everyone was looking for Laci, hoping to find her alive, right before Christmas, while Scott continued trying to woo Amber, his girlfriend. Scott's story NEVER added up. That was one of the first cases I remember where the cell phone records helped solve the case.

Shysmom70 likes this.
  12. Shysmom70

Shysmom70 Death Head

Aug 26, 2017
    Female
    Oregon
    There's three that I know of but I only watched maybe five minutes of the third one because of the language. They were gross and stuck in my head because of the possibility that that kind of shit happens

Living Dead likes this.
  13. drlmg

drlmg Deathling

Sep 2, 2017
    Male
    Texas
    So coffin birth is not the process of giving birth to an asthmatic child?

DeadInside likes this.
  14. TECHNOCHOCOLATE

TECHNOCHOCOLATE Death Head

Jul 31, 2016
    [​IMG]

DeadInside likes this.
  15. Charon

Charon Death Addict

Jun 25, 2017
    Male
    ΙΤ
    Greece
    Well, no.... I mean, no way...

Shysmom70 likes this.
  16. Starkiller1125

Starkiller1125 DA's Firearm Savant

Jul 31, 2016
    Male
    Fisherman
    Bumfuck, Nebraska
    Incorporate them into a human centipede along with every nasty sick fuck left in the prison system. Make a real life Human Centipede 3!

Shysmom70 and Charon like this.