Columbine High School Massacre

Discussion in 'Articles' started by LilithsChild693, Jul 2, 2017.

1. LilithsChild693

LilithsChild693 Death Head

May 1, 2017
    Female
    Patiently awaiting death
    Nibiru
    On 4/20/99, Eric Harris (18) and Dylan Klebold (17) laid siege on their school in Littleton, CO. The complex and highly planned attack involved: a fire bomb to divert firefighters, propane tanks converted to bombs placed in the cafeteria, 99 explosive devices, knives and carbombs. They gunned down 12 students and a teacher and harming at least 24 (though i think that's a very conservative number and leaving them in critical condition) before committing suicide. This incident has been called "the deadliest high school shooting in US history." For all intensive purposes the attack was meant as a bombing but fate had other plans. The majority of the carnage took place in the library.

Damage Outside
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Damage in the Cafeteria

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Damage in the Library
    [​IMG] [​IMG] (the burns on this table was caused by a Molotov that Klebold had thrown)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] (the photo with the red arrow indicates some of Harris' brain matter and blood) [​IMG]
    -(Harris' weapons) 10-shot Hi-Point model 995 carbine rifle on a strap and Savage-Springfield 67H 12-gauge pump shotgun (named Arlene), which he turned into a sawed off
    -(Klebold's Weapons) Intratec TEC-DC9 (9-mm semi-automatic handgun) attached to a strap and Savage 311-D 12-gauge double-barrel shotgun, also a sawed off
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Eric claimed 8 (Rachel Scott, Daniel Rohrbough, Dave Sanders, Steve Curnow, Cassie Burnall, Isaiah Shoels, Kelly Fleming, and Daniel Mauser) and Dylan claimed 5 (Kyle Velasquez, Matthew Kechter, Lauren Townsend, John Tomlin and Corey DePooter). They also shot at police through the library windows. One student, Patrick Ireland, managed to escape through the library windows after being shot several times and into the arms of the police.
    Eric and Dylan recorded a series of tapes called The Basement Tapes, and they explain their motives and the reasons behind their attack. But police have since claimed to have "destroyed" the tapes because they believe if they released them, others would follow in their footsteps.

2. OP
    OP
    LilithsChild693

May 1, 2017
    Female
    Patiently awaiting death
    Nibiru
    Continued:
    Home Footage from Eric and Dylan:

Cereal_Killer likes this.
  3. OP
    OP
    LilithsChild693

May 1, 2017
    Female
    Patiently awaiting death
    Nibiru
    Continued footage of E/D:

Cereal_Killer and Lunatic Puppy like this.
  4. OP
    OP
    LilithsChild693

May 1, 2017
    Female
    Patiently awaiting death
    Nibiru
  5. CheySenpie

CheySenpie Death Head

May 13, 2017
    Female
    a vagina
    Thanks for sharing this info.. I feel sorry for these people who got hurt, and the ones who'd died from this occurrence :frown:

6. Trash

Trash can!

Aug 2, 2016
    ohio
    fucking great thread.

7. Charon

Charon Death Addict

Jun 25, 2017
    Male
    ΙΤ
    Greece
    I remember watching that on TV. It was unreal. Such things don't happen around here, not even in a smaller scale. I went like WTF?

8. Lunatic Puppy

Lunatic Puppy Retired Unicorn VIP

May 2, 2017
    Female
    Pizza Authority
    Germany
    Thank you for collecting this stuff :)
    It was a unbelievable sad incident. I find also sad that the videos in which the offender tell us their reasons were destroyed.

9. OP
    OP
    LilithsChild693

May 1, 2017
    Female
    Patiently awaiting death
    Nibiru
    You're very welcome :) I personally think the Basement Tapes would be of unbelievable value for the case itself, looking at the mindset the boys were in and answering some of those lingering "why did they do it?" questions that i'm sure we can all guess at. I doubt Jefferson County actually destroyed the tapes, i think they said that to get people to stop harassing them about releasing them.

KayKat90 likes this.
  10. OP
    OP
    LilithsChild693

May 1, 2017
    Female
    Patiently awaiting death
    Nibiru
    I forgot to add that the bodies of Eric and Dylan were still laying in the library for over 24 hours; police feared that they had explosives on their bodies and so they waited til they figured it was safe to claim them. When Erics body was being moved, whatever was left inside his skull spilled out onto the floor. If you look closely the photo of Eric's head after his suicide, you can see that he completely blew the top of his skull away. Witnesses who were in the library at the time reported that after they heard Dylan shoot himself with his Tec 9 (contrary to the belief that Eric killed Dylan then himself) that he collapsed and began "choking" and "coughing up blood." Doctors who examined Dylan's death said that he would've likely been unconscious while he was dying and everything that was happening was all involuntary.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
    Cereal_Killer and KayKat90 like this.
  11. elemental

elemental -- --- -.. . .-. .- - --- .-. Staff Member

Feb 3, 2017
    Male
    Retired
    U.S
    All because one of them knew the combo to his dad's gun safe.
    I grew up around guns under a Marine who taught me between right and wrong.
    I never dreamed of killing someone until I became a Marine myself.

CheySenpie likes this.
  12. Zen-xo

Zen-xo Death Head

Jun 21, 2017
    Female
    Ontario, Canada
    Great thread! Thank you for posting

LilithsChild693 likes this.
  13. C9Jishwa

C9Jishwa Quietly Lurking

Mar 2, 2017
    Female
    Jacksonville, Fl
    I ended up writing a roughly 20 page paper a few years ago on the tragedy. There's so much before and after the shooting that makes it even more interesting.

KayKat90, LilithsChild693 and Zen-xo like this.
  14. OP
    OP
    LilithsChild693

May 1, 2017
    Female
    Patiently awaiting death
    Nibiru
    What's funny (not haha funny, weird funny) is that Eric enlisted to join the Marines. He completed the Enlistment Screening Test and the average score was around 40-60 points. A score over 60 allows someone to qualify for almost any division of the corps. And Eric scored 74. The only reason he was denied enlistment was due to the Luvox he was taking at the time. That's a shame cuz i think he would've been a damn good marine; i'm sure he did become one in another universe though. Also he acquired his guns through friends who were of legal age to buy them (Robyn Anderson)

KayKat90 likes this.
  15. OP
    OP
    LilithsChild693

May 1, 2017
    Female
    Patiently awaiting death
    Nibiru
    [​IMG]

Zen-xo likes this.
  16. OP
    OP
    LilithsChild693

May 1, 2017
    Female
    Patiently awaiting death
    Nibiru
    I've also got info about the types of harassment and bullying they endured:
    • Eric was often shoved or pushed into lockers in the halls and gym by jocks
    • Often called names like "pussy" "faggot" "homo"
    • Being taunted about the way they dressed and their taste in music (Rammstein, KMFDM, Orbital, etc)
    • Having paperclips thrown at them with rubber bands in the middle of class
    • Eric was teased and taunted by jocks about his mild Pectus Excavatum (which was corrected with surgery) to the point that he refused to undress for PE
    • Glass bottles being thrown at them outside by jocks while they were smoking
    • Girls often taunted them (mainly Eric) in the library asking them "when will they get married"; to which Eric basically exploded about
    • Eric was often made fun of because he wasn't from Colorado, being short (5'9" compared to 6 footers) and being a "computer geek"
    • There is an incident where Eric actually won a dodge ball game, but as a result the jocks basically pelted and attacked him in the face with said dodge balls several times in the halls (it is also likely that he was taunted and humiliated in front of others; likely name calling too) after the game.
    • Having a cup of literal shit being thrown at them
    • There is a very notorious incident that occured in the Commons (cafeteria) in which they were surrounded by students and had ketchup covered tampons (unsure if they were used) and mustard squirted all over them while people (more jocks) shouted "faggot" and "pussy" at them. Dylan's mother talked about this, saying that when he came home he was covered in ketchup and mustard and that Dylan told her "it was the worst day of my life"
    • Dylan (possibly Eric too) was accused of smoking pot in/around school so he was taken out of class and had their lockers, cars and backpacks searched in front of everyone
    Just note that this is only the tip of the iceberg of what went on in that school. This is only some of what happened to them and we may or may not know the full extent of what else went on.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
    Cereal_Killer and KayKat90 like this.
  17. KayKat90

KayKat90 Drawing Blood

Jul 1, 2017
    Female
    Special Needs Child Care
    Under your bed.
    Damn dude, you did your research! YOU GET AN "A!" .. Seriously, awesome thread. What happened to these guys and their victims were horrible, I would never uphold or condone such violence.. but, lets be real. Aren't we all here because we are fascinated by such things?? Maybe not. For me, I have always been drawn to murders and serial killers. I love doing research for fun & writing them in prison.. just for the simple question, "why?" .. "What was your life like before? After? What was your very thoughts while you were taking another human life and playing God?" What would I ask Dylan & Eric? I would ask.. As you held that gun to your head, what were you thinking? Was this ultimate act of revenge worth it? But, I can't. These guys killed themselves instead of being men & taking they're responsibility. It isn't fair that they had a choice, and the others didn't. They chose the easy way out. But, this was what they wanted.. to be FAMOUS.. & by God they did it.

18. Cereal_Killer

Cereal_Killer The Kellogg's Stalker! VIP

Mar 18, 2017
    Male
    Australia
    Incredibly well researched thread. Thanks a whole bunch for this, such a shame that Youtube decided to go all cuck and delete "triggering" videos.

I am still fascinated by this incident it's truly tragic for both sides of the coin. Eric & Dylan just wanted to be normal kids & the bullies being bullies wouldn't let them so they did what I think a lot of people think of doing to these fuck heads. Then there's the innocents that were killed because these 2 went on their rampage.

If I'm correctly remembering some of the research I did myself Dylan & Eric mainly only killed the people who bullied them, there was other people they killed as well who had no involvement (namely a disabled boy, was it a Chris?) but for the most part it was the Jocks.