Conspiracy Theories & The Freemason's Son

Discussion in 'Videos' started by fallofman, Dec 4, 2017.

1. fallofman

fallofman King of DA Staff Member

Oct 2, 2017
    Male
    Owner
    Philadelphia
    When I saw this I just could not stop laughing, its a snippet of a 50 min documentary of people who believe they are Targeted Individuals (TI's) of government conspiracies.

Attached Files:

• File size:
      64.2 MB
      Views:
    crazyworld, SARUUHH, Zeus and 4 others like this.
  2. Octavian

Octavian New Member

Jun 5, 2017
    Male
    Canada
    LoL

Next time there is shit in my bed I know who to blame. Fucken Freemasons

3. Squid Jones

Squid Jones El Guapo Staff Member

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
    LOL "Why would ANYONE shit in your bed?"

If I was coming into this completely blind with no context I would think that this guy abuses methamphetamine cuz these are the kind of weird thoughts tweakers have sometimes.

4. Zoo

Zoo Drawing Blood

Nov 4, 2016
    Daydreaming
    Anywhere but here...
    Hilarious!!

My sister is one of these people. She thinks 'THEY' are accessing her computer, following her when she's driving her car and moving things about in her house.
    I always ask her why she thinks 'THEY' are doing these things to her when she is just a regular old, ordinary, person...
    She thinks 'THEY' do it to everyone and I'm the mad one for not believing that it's happening to me too. Sigh... :nuts:

:catfight:

5. Maggot

Maggot DA's Compilation King Staff Member VIP

Sep 27, 2016
    Male
    ...going back to Romford...
    I think I'm getting regularly targeted by the freemasons. Usually at the weekend, after a heavy night out on the sauce.

Wombat, Wyntre, DJUK and 1 other person like this.
  6. UKfullofstooges

UKfullofstooges Death Head

Aug 22, 2017
    Female
    UK
    Because of course the multi-million pound military industrial complex, would never dream of taking steps to either bully or silence or intimidate anyone. That's just a silly figment of people's imaginations. Employers never do it. School bullies never do it. Nobody takes advantage of their position of power or organises themselves to secure their position of power wherever it may be. In the workplace, within corporations or in the government. Everybody is just far too nice to even think about doing that. So course it's ludicrous to think that when millions of pounds are at stake, and that an individual might be saying something that threatens the position of the credibility or financial standing of a corporation or institution, that it's completely ridiculous to expect them to take any steps that might undermine the credibility of the dissenter. Narcissists would never do it even if they could. Sociopaths would never do it even if they had the opportunity. Nobody dreams of organising themselves in order to reduce the credibility of somebody who is drawing attention to a weakness or some corruption in the system. That stuff never happens. Not even the Mafia would do that. Everybody is actually really nice. So even if you threaten a multi-million pound organisation. They would never do that. Because none of them are sociopathic, narcissistic or have personality disorders. So bullying just doesn't exist really. And especially not in corporations. Why on earth would people think that. Perhaps they believe in fairy stories..

Sounds like you haven't read the psychological operations manuals online. It's standard practice to use trivial events of this type in psychological operations for military industrial purposes. . there are strong reasons for choosing seemingly trivial events as opposed to large obvious events to undermine the credibility of the dissenter. Small events have a much greater capacity to reduce the credibility of the victim. A large event would be much easier to investigate. So for instance if you wanted to break into the home of a victim, and steal their most valuable items, this would Also harass and victimise the target, but it would be channelled through the usual protocols of investigation and theft. I don't think that many of theft cases are successfully brought to a conclusion, but taking items that are of little monetary value, or damaging items in the home reduces the credibility because people look for a profit motive and when there isn't any it's harder to establish the crime took place. Therefore if you are operating clandestinely it is a much stronger position to interfere with items that are of a lower monetary value, ignore items of high monetary value, and create situations that cause embarrassment to the victim. This is what's known as psychological warfare. there are plenty of psychological operations manuals online, and lots of declassified documentation from intelligence agencies about former operations. most of the operations show that they are random, cruel and often involve very small events and are primarily about deceiving the public in order to further some political aim. So for instance operation Northwoods was set up to deceive the American public into thinking they are being attacked by Cuba when they weren't. Instead intelligence agencies were pretending to be Cubans and attacking the American public. The documentation is online but that operation didn't go live because it wasn't approved by Kennedy.
    To be honest I'm surprised that there are people who use this site who really believe that the government would never dream of hurting them. Or ever dream of deceiving them. Or might never object to somebody who speaks up against the government or institutions or corporations. That's a childlike trust in the government imo. I don't have a childlike trust in the government. And I don't have a childlike trust in multi-million pound organisations and corporations. and I think the declassified intelligence agency operations documents and the psychological operations manuals will pretty much confirm that the government and corporations should not be trusted.
    But mainly if you familiarise yourself with the way in which victims are attacked by governments and corporations, you'll see that it doesn't always involve immediate assassination, there are lots of other methods including seemingly trivial events which are designed primarily to reduce the credibility and cause embarrassment and mental stress to the victim.
    Also if you familiarise yourself with the effects of trauma, you would know that a sustained exposure to low end trauma events, will over time cause massive trauma to the individual, therefore you can see why these tactics would succeed in the long term even though they use seemingly small events. It's important for people who are implementing psychological operations to understand the manner in which these effects cumulatively take their toll on the victim. It is by far the most effective choice to choose seemingly minor events if you want to minimise the possibility that suspicion will be cast onto larger bodies such as governments. based on what I know about psychological operations it makes complete sense that they would choose tactics such as these. It's very effective. And you can tell it's effective because everybody who listens to it sees the victim as having no credibility, which was precisely why these particular tactics were selected. I think this choice of tactics has worked very effectively based on what everybody else's said. Nobody has considered the possibility that he might in fact be targeted, based entirely on the choice of tactics. Particularly the tactic of putting faeces in his bed.
    But without knowing more about the case it's difficult to make an assessment, as that there are some individuals who have mental illnesses which means they hear voices or can't remember what they've done for periods during the day. but as far as the tactics are concerned, these are exactly the sort of tactics I would expect to see used in psychological operations.

SweetPuff and CALIMARIJONES like this.
  7. Anubisokc

Anubisokc I'm from the government and I am here to help VIP

Aug 29, 2017
    Male
    Here there everywhere

Finally! Someone more wordy than me! I guess we know where you stand on the issue...

Italianimport and SintoSoCal like this.
  8. Anubisokc

Aug 29, 2017
    Male
    Here there everywhere
    I am a 32nd Degree Mason and have been since 1993 and I promise, I have never shit in anyone's bed other than my own. The Mason's are dying, literally, out. Their members are starting to be much older and not enough younger people joining. Hell, I still think I am the youngest member of my lodge and as I said I have been a member since 1993. Also, ALL of the "secrets" that the Mason's posses are now all public knowledge. Even the "secret" ceremonies are available to the public in detail. Now I am not saying that the Masons did not use to be very powerful. Hell, most of the US presidents have been Masons but it just isn't all that anymore.

IMG_0907.jpg

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
    SARUUHH, Zeus, Wyntre and 1 other person like this.
  9. OP
    OP
    fallofman

Oct 2, 2017
    Male
    Owner
    Philadelphia
    I kind of figured you lived in okc based on the name ]

10. OP
    OP
    fallofman

Oct 2, 2017
    Male
    Owner
    Philadelphia
    Based on the Entire segment and not just the snippet above I highly dont believe he is being targeted. Now I do not put it past the government to spy on and do things to their own citizens, in this specific case he refused to accept anything that would potentially prove him wrong. For example he put a stud finder up to his neck and when it beeped he said see these are implants so they can track me why else would this be beeping. The guy making the documentary puts it up to his neck and it also beeps. He just suggested that since it beeps for him too that maybe the stud finder is just too sensitive and not a good indicator of anything within. Then the conspiracy man proceeded to be convinced that now the other guy was also being targeted and that he should get MRIs done etc.

I can easily see how a government would play psycological warfare but this man just seemed unstable in general based on the whole video segment.

Anubisokc likes this.
  11. Wyntre

Wyntre Queen of DA Staff Member

Aug 21, 2017
    Female
    Midwife
    Philadelphia
    I literally had to listen to @fallofman rewind this segment 60000 times while he laughed nonstop yesterday.

SintoSoCal, Zeus and Squid Jones like this.
  12. SARUUHH

SARUUHH Deathling

Apr 11, 2017
    Female
    Hell
    The key is to make them think you want the shit in your bed. Embrace the shit.

SweetPuff likes this.
  13. bbb

bbb Deathling

Jul 9, 2017
    Male
    usa
    you should blame Jim beam and Chipotle next time

14. Grimztone

Grimztone Death Head VIP

Dec 22, 2016
    Male
    Aviation
    USA
    I am also a Master Mason. I was raised in October. We are based out of Maryland. It may be dieing in OKC but it is flourishing here. Even have commercials on the radio. I am a member of the "Door to Virtue Lodge" #46 in Westminster, MD.

15. crazyworld

crazyworld Drawing Blood

Oct 25, 2017
    wonderland
    I think someone really shit on his bed... I can almost see a tear come out of his eye when he said that LMAO!

Squid Jones likes this.
  16. Anubisokc

Aug 29, 2017
    Male
    Here there everywhere
    Advertising?!?! What happened to 2B1ASK1?

17. Anubisokc

Aug 29, 2017
    Male
    Here there everywhere

I guess that's better than thinking that because of my accent! lol

18. oneleggedwonder

oneleggedwonder Drawing Blood

Jul 4, 2017
    Male
    Retired Engineer
    Payson, Arizona
    He fucked someones wife or something. The shit in the bed has the meaning you made your bed, now lay in it!

crazyworld likes this.
  19. Grimztone

Grimztone Death Head VIP

Dec 22, 2016
    Male
    Aviation
    USA
    That is what the commercial says actually

20. Anubisokc

Aug 29, 2017
    Male
    Here there everywhere
    Wow! I was told that the Mason's cannot advertise. Maybe they changed the rule when their membership started to drop! lol