Cop Executes a Guy For Having Sex With His Daughter

Discussion in 'Murder' started by Maggot, May 16, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Maggot

Maggot qᴉʇ oɟ ɐ ɔnuʇ Staff Member

Sep 27, 2016
    Male
    Werewolf
    The Slaughtered Lamb, Yorkshire.
    A police officer murdered a young guy after his teenage daughter filmed them both having sex, and the guy posted the video online.

Attached Files:

• File size:
      12.9 MB
      Views:
  2. Squid Jones

Squid Jones El Guapo Staff Member

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
    Guess what, officer. This wasn't the first cock your daughter ever took. Ya gonna go and hunt down every guy who ever smashed that? How about teaching your daughter not to record herself getting fucked? There's an idea. Oh no, I guess we should just kill the guy for doing what every guy his age is trying to do.

3. Walshy501

Walshy501 Death Addict

Jan 12, 2018
    Male
    United kingdom
  4. Giorgio32

Giorgio32 Death Addict

Aug 22, 2016
    Male
    Florida Miami Dade
    another video of the girl with the same boy

Attached Files:

• File size:
      12.1 MB
      Views:
    tramboliko, Fa11n1, Ivanchuk and 15 others like this.
  5. Walshy501

Walshy501 Death Addict

Jan 12, 2018
    Male
    United kingdom
    That's gonna send any dad fucking livid

6. Squid Jones

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
    Okay yeah, let's kill somebody for having sex. :thumbsup:

Ya know, it makes me think of how things were in Biblical times and how things still are in some primitive parts of the world. Your daughter is seen as being your property and someone fucking your daughter is seen as someone violating or vandalizing, if you will, your property. But she's not your property. She's her own person with her own mind and her mind is what made the decision to get fucked in the woods and record it. It seems very silly and misguided to get mad at the guy, let alone to kill him.

7. Squid Jones

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
    Oh yeah, she's no rookie.

8. Giorgio32

Giorgio32 Death Addict

Aug 22, 2016
    Male
    Florida Miami Dade
    there are various versions of this case, but anyway, the boy was killed for loading the sex videos with the daughter, that's the main point

Last edited: May 16, 2018
  9. OP
    OP
    Maggot

Maggot qᴉʇ oɟ ɐ ɔnuʇ Staff Member

Sep 27, 2016
    Male
    Werewolf
    The Slaughtered Lamb, Yorkshire.
    One moment of rage and he kills a man, destroys any type of future he would have with his daughter, and will probably end up in jail, which isn't the safest place for ex-cops.

10. Outlaw

Outlaw Co-Founder/Former Co-owner Staff Member

Nov 3, 2015
    Male
    Dude, I know you have a kid. I have a daughter and if she was into guys and I saw this posted online I'd react the same way. I may not shoot the guy...but I'd damn sure make him wish he was dead. It's not as simple as "shooting for having sex"...way more complex than that. My daughter is 19.

11. Irishgal

Irishgal Drawing Blood

Nov 21, 2017
    Female
    Canada
    All around just sad...

And we've talked before @Walshy501 maybe you're not a parent yet, but there are better ways of sorting out an occurrence like this than KILLING someone's beautiful child for having sex??!!!!
    You didn't screw anyone's daughter as a teen...
    The odd conversation works a bit better than this horrific OVERKILL...:eek:

ylraemit, pahichilla, Rivet and 6 others like this.
  12. 13th Hour

13th Hour Deathling

May 6, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Too late, pig. She took him to heaven first. ;)

13. Giorgio32

Giorgio32 Death Addict

Aug 22, 2016
    Male
    Florida Miami Dade
    another video of both

Attached Files:

• File size:
      9.1 MB
      Views:
  14. Shacov

Shacov Deathling VIP

Dec 16, 2017
    Male
    University Student
    UK
    I don't have a kid so maybe I am lacking the fatherly instinct that you guys might have, but what about punishing the daughter here. In the first vid she is holding the phone/camera, she obviously consented to being fucked, recorded and probably posted online. The daughter has equal blame for the events in my opinion. As one person said, maybe he should have spoke with his daughter, or not flew off the handle and blamed everyone else but her for things like this.

15. Old Scratch

Old Scratch Drawing Blood

Mar 4, 2018
    Male
    Unemployed AF
    Scotland
    She is the fucking slut who filmed it and he doesn't expect his daughter to stay a virgin forever, not like I give a fuck but why did he shoot the guy?

16. Irishgal

Irishgal Drawing Blood

Nov 21, 2017
    Female
    Canada
    I agree with a CONVERSATION or a screaming match if need be...but you talk to your kids... I'm guessing that this father had never done such a thing...If he did, he screwed that too.

I have an 11-year-old son and firstly, HE ALREADY KNOWS that we'd skin him alive verbally if he even disrespected anyone, especially someone's DAUGHTER in this manner! But FUCK, what choice did that boy's parents have in that situationn? IT APPEARS...ZERO!!!
    Whoa, wikkkked post and debate topic

Last edited: May 16, 2018
  17. NotSureWhy

NotSureWhy Death Head

Apr 7, 2018
    Male
    UK
    Trouble is, if the dad goes behind bars he can't project her nor look after her.
    Sad it came to that, a lot of people hurt or worse

18. Squid Jones

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
    I'm not saying I'd be happy about it. But, instead of shooting the kid dead or even seriously injuring him, I'd probably opt for convincing my daughter to not record herself getting fucked and sucking dick. Maybe I'd rough the kid up a little for being an asshole but I don't see any way to justify taking things to such an extreme level. Who in their right mind doesn't know that if you record yourself having sex, and if that footage gets into someone else's hands besides your own, there's a good chance of said footage being leaked to the public?

Actually, everybody in this situation was an idiot. The kid was an idiot for showing off sex tapes with himself and a cop's daughter. The daughter was an idiot for taking video of herself doing the nasty and not expecting anyone to see it. And the dad was an idiot for murdering somebody over something that really was his daughter's fault, at least in part.

19. Squid Jones

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
    Good point.

Jack_The_Ripper, Mersa, Arora and 4 others like this.
  20. Hopedenial

Hopedenial Misanthropic Anthropoid

Dec 3, 2016
    Male
    Houston, Tx
    Psst... I think he's dead.
    Brazil I presume. They seem to have a surplus of ammo.