Crowd Watches a Man Being Burned Alive

Discussion in 'Murder' started by Zeus, Jun 25, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Zeus

Zeus Owner Staff Member

Oct 19, 2015
    Male
    Kenya:

Attached Files:

• File size:
      16 MB
      Views:
  2. Maggot

Maggot DA's Compilation King VIP

Sep 27, 2016
    Male
    ...going back to Romford...
    Damn, he didn't stop moving throughout and that fire looked a lot more fierce than usual.

3. elemental

elemental -- --- -.. . .-. .- - --- .-. Staff Member

Feb 3, 2017
    Male
    Retired
    U.S
  4. TheGuv'nor

TheGuv'nor Death Head

Mar 14, 2017
    Male
    UK
    The smoke usually gets you before the flames do but that geezer would felt ever lick of those flames...big ouchy indeed....must have been a naughty man, that was properly organised to have so many people there watching!!

5. Lunatic Puppy

Lunatic Puppy Retired Unicorn VIP

May 2, 2017
    Female
    Pizza Authority
    Germany
    Well, Africa seems to catch up in gore business lately :(
    Whatever he did, his end was hell.

6. black_sheep

black_sheep Drawing Blood

Jun 3, 2017
    Female
    Washington
    Ohhh yeah that's pretty hot (HAHA GET IT CAUSE HE'S ON FIRE)

7. Ivanchuk

Ivanchuk Death Addict VIP

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    Professionally Unemployed
    The Moon
    I know one thing. Death itself doesn't scare me. What scares me is the thought of dying in a similar fashion to the way many of the victims we see posted here do.

8. AMANHASNONAME

AMANHASNONAME One of the "I'd hit it" guys

Jul 16, 2016
    I'd try to get up and run and tackle someone.

9. Squid Jones

Squid Jones El Moderador Staff Member

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
    I've never seen one lit up quite like that. Usually they burn for a little bit and then the flames die down so they have to keep adding accelerant. But this guy was engulfed in a raging mini-inferno. Huh.

It's crazy how, in places like Africa and Middle-Eastern countries, they often bring the children to view public executions and lynchings. What kind of mentality does it instill in a child when they see things like this?

10. Bob Dobbs

Bob Dobbs Death Head

Jun 14, 2017
    Male
    U.S.
    Burning tires around the neck are a favorite method of doing this in Africa. I can sort of make out a tire shaped object around his neck.

Fairly quickly the burnt nerve endings stop sending pain signals, so for most of the video he's not feeling much. But he's not getting any oxygen with that much fire around his head. And his brain should be cooked as well. Which is why I can't figure out how he kept that one leg dancing.

11. Honest One

Honest One ETTAFUCKOUTAHE

Jul 2, 2016
    Female
    Retired early
    The states
    I think it's amazing ( not in a good way ) how long they continue to breathe.

12. Dano

Dano Death Head

Jan 1, 2017
    hip hop artist
    some damn good grass lawn
    I surely hope you didn't ment to say that the smoke kills you faster than the flames. Because if you did then I pity your neuron profile. Ever heard of °C or Fahrenheit ?

13. Dano

Dano Death Head

Jan 1, 2017
    hip hop artist
    some damn good grass lawn
    Seizures maybe? I don't know

14. TheGuv'nor

TheGuv'nor Death Head

Mar 14, 2017
    Male
    UK
    Typical, someone sees fire and automatically think it's the fire that kills you. Might wanna give the old loaf a shake matey. I really do pitty your neuron profile. Sure as hell if you were burning for long enough whilst still being able to BREATHE then you would be right my little dumpling, the heat would kill but, and this is a big but, when one is on fire, the main ingredient of fire is oxygen. Now when you have fire between you and the rest of the worlds oxygen supply it's fair to say you won't get much of it. Now I'm no expert but I recon you could burn for quite a while before dying, a tad painful one might say but it be the lack of oxygen that would usually take them out...just saying

15. Squid Jones

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
    Death can occur from carbon monoxide poisoning due to smoke inhalation or it can occur due to hypovolemia (depletion of plasma in the blood). It depends on the specific nature of how the person is being exposed to the fire. But, regardless of who's right and who's wrong here, there's no need for you to be an asshole about it.

16. Prophetic Heretic

Prophetic Heretic Follow me for notifications when I post. VIP

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    Machinist
    Canada
    I have to agree with @TheGuv'nor on this one.

Dano and TheGuv'nor like this.
  17. Italianimport

Italianimport Death Head VIP

May 28, 2017
    Female
    Engineering
    USofA
    Fyi
    Here's some facts I found..
    Screenshot_20170626-180413.jpg 20170626_180259.png

Source: NFPA, 2016

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
  18. Italianimport

Italianimport Death Head VIP

May 28, 2017
    Female
    Engineering
    USofA
    Hahaha!! Guy at 1:08 with his shirt pulled up over his nose. Ya think, buddy??

Bring the marshmallows!! :catwork:

Squid Jones likes this.
  19. Demonaxe

Demonaxe Death Head

Oct 30, 2016
    Male
    Don't matter
    Nebraska
    You see his hand ember up? And I think the dancing leg was nerves... I think he died rather quickly... With that much heat and smoke... His lungs and brain cooked very quickly. Fucking epic...

raijin_ and Squid Jones like this.
  20. Squid Jones

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
    Yeah see, it depends on the circumstances and how a person is exposed to the fire. If you're in a burning building, chances are high that you're gonna die due to carbon monoxide poisoning. Also, I'm pretty sure that people who used to be or are burned "at the stake" die from carbon monoxide poisoning caused by inhalation of the rising smoke.

But in a situation like this: Set on Fire and Stoned (skip to 2:40) death would not be caused by smoke inhalation but by hypovolemia. That's assuming that this guy eventually died because of being burned and not because he had fucking cinder blocks thrown at his head (ouch).

The guy in the OP video here probably died from smoke inhalation because it takes longer to die from hypovolemia than by smoke inhalation and that fool had his head engulfed in fire and smoke. I dunno.

Man, I wish @Alovesteal still came around. I liked to ask her about stuff like this.