Dealer Dismembers His Ex

Discussion in 'Murder' started by DeathHand, Nov 5, 2017.

1. DeathHand

DeathHand Demolition Style Hell Canadian Freak Staff Member

Mar 28, 2016
    Male
    Gore Hunter
    Ontario, Canada
    One night a woman called the local police about her husband - domestic dispute. The police arrived at the house and while investigating found quantities of various drugs and realized that they had come across a drug dealer's house.

Soon afterwards the police caught the husband and put him into jail on drug and trafficking charges.

This guy must have been mighty pissed for he managed to escape from the prison, later showing up at his ex's house. She was going to pay for his earlier arrest and imprisonment.

Once at her house he put two bullets into the 28 year old woman's head and then sat down with various knives, a machete, and a hand saw to carve up her corpse.

Caxias do Sul, Brazil, September 6, 2017.

Set 1.

1. The female victim.
    dealer-escapes-jail-kills-dismembers-ex-dumps-body-parts-into-dam-1-Caxias-do-Sul-BR-sep-6-17.jpg

2. Location of where the body parts were found wrapped in garbage bags and blankets.
    dealer-escapes-jail-kills-dismembers-ex-dumps-body-parts-into-dam-2-Caxias-do-Sul-BR-sep-6-17.jpg

dealer-escapes-jail-kills-dismembers-ex-dumps-body-parts-into-dam-3-Caxias-do-Sul-BR-sep-6-17.jpg

dealer-escapes-jail-kills-dismembers-ex-dumps-body-parts-into-dam-4-Caxias-do-Sul-BR-sep-6-17.jpg

dealer-escapes-jail-kills-dismembers-ex-dumps-body-parts-into-dam-5-Caxias-do-Sul-BR-sep-6-17.jpg

dealer-escapes-jail-kills-dismembers-ex-dumps-body-parts-into-dam-6-Caxias-do-Sul-BR-sep-6-17.jpg

7. Remains retrieved from the shore - investigators prepare to open the packages.
    dealer-escapes-jail-kills-dismembers-ex-dumps-body-parts-into-dam-7-Caxias-do-Sul-BR-sep-6-17.jpg

Zaphoid42, Barb555, Ivanchuk and 18 others like this.
  2. OP
    OP
    DeathHand

Mar 28, 2016
    Male
    Gore Hunter
    Ontario, Canada
    Wrapping up the woman's body parts in different bags and blankets the killer went to a local dam where he the packages into the water.

A day or so later, a city water inspector did his usual job of checking the water at the dam. Below a bridge, common for fishermen and drug addicts, the city worker came across the packages that held the various dismembered parts of the dead woman.

The killer took off to another locale where he hid out for a while. Once police identified him they found out where his parents lived. They also received a report of a man firing a pistol in the air. Once the police got there a man ran into the bushes behind a house. He was captured.

Once in custody, the drug trafficker was charged with the murder and dismemberment of his ex.

Set 2.

1. Unraveling the bags police found the woman's remains.
    dealer-escapes-jail-kills-dismembers-ex-dumps-body-parts-into-dam-8-Caxias-do-Sul-BR-sep-6-17.jpg

dealer-escapes-jail-kills-dismembers-ex-dumps-body-parts-into-dam-9-Caxias-do-Sul-BR-sep-6-17.jpg

dealer-escapes-jail-kills-dismembers-ex-dumps-body-parts-into-dam-10-Caxias-do-Sul-BR-sep-6-17.jpg

dealer-escapes-jail-kills-dismembers-ex-dumps-body-parts-into-dam-11-Caxias-do-Sul-BR-sep-6-17.jpg

dealer-escapes-jail-kills-dismembers-ex-dumps-body-parts-into-dam-12-Caxias-do-Sul-BR-sep-6-17.jpg

6. The killer.
    dealer-escapes-jail-kills-dismembers-ex-dumps-body-parts-into-dam-13-Caxias-do-Sul-BR-sep-6-17.jpg

3. Wyntre

Wyntre Queen of DA Staff Member

Aug 21, 2017
    Female
    Midwife
    Philadelphia
    damn that is one UGLY motherfucker (the guy). Those cuts are very clean on the legs. I noticed it looked like she had two black eyes so I'm guessing he beat the shit out of her first. It's not her fucking fault that she had to call for help because I'm sure he was an abusive prick to begin with, and it was HIS illegal dealings that got himself in trouble, again, not her fault. Ugh, like who raised this animal? Also, @DeathHand I literally laughed out loud at your edits with the 'Death Addict forum member Brazil Chapter' jacket edits, totally epic. Love it! We definitely have those designs tucked away for future releases, so I'm sure they will be a reality in the not too distant future once we get the Death Addict virtual store officially up and running.... but shh.... that's still in the incubator ;-)

Galgbacken, Azul, SintoSoCal and 5 others like this.
  4. OP
    OP
    DeathHand

Mar 28, 2016
    Male
    Gore Hunter
    Ontario, Canada
    No shit, eh? That guy is trouble from a mile away and ya, ugly as fuck. As for the eyes, I'm thinking that was the result of the two bullets to the head: I've seen it a few times before where headshots can cause this eye socket darkening.

For some reason blood may have pooled in her orbital cavities (perhaps she had been face down for a while) probably before her corpse was relieved of her head. The rest of the blood drained from the head (when she was decapitated or after having been in the water) but this eye socket pooling remained because it had already set in just under the skin. Not sure.

And that edit, I do that every now and then with different images to keep folks on their toes: most aren't as obvious as that one. Usually it's Waldo in the background or Chucky sitting somewhere...

:eek:

Barb555, EvansvilleJill and ChezzaUK like this.
  5. OP
    OP
    DeathHand

Mar 28, 2016
    Male
    Gore Hunter
    Ontario, Canada
    No shit, eh? That guy is trouble from a mile away and ya, ugly as fuck. As for the eyes, I'm thinking that was the result of the two bullets to the head: I've seen it a few times before where headshots can cause this eye socket darkening.

For some reason blood may have pooled in her orbital cavities (perhaps she had been face down for a while) probably before her corpse was relieved of her head. The rest of the blood drained from the head (when she was decapitated or after having been in the water) but this eye socket pooling remained because it had already set in just under the skin. Not sure.

And that edit, I do that every now and then with different images to keep folks on their toes: most aren't as obvious as that one. Usually it's Waldo in the background or Chucky sitting somewhere...

WallFlower414 and LoriDawn like this.
  6. Vandal

Vandal New Member

Oct 29, 2017
    Male
    Russia
    looks like punk from a warehouse where I recently worked, lol

DeathHand likes this.
  7. Gia

Gia Drawing Blood VIP

Jul 4, 2017
    Female
    long island NY
    DH love your uploads b.jpg

DeathHand likes this.
  8. oneleggedwonder

oneleggedwonder Drawing Blood

Jul 4, 2017
    Male
    Retired Engineer
    Payson, Arizona
    The Handsomely challenged guy did a great job quartering the corpse, and a horrible job hiding it. Out of all the colors he picked to use as bags, he had to use bright pink! Hope there is a job in jail for a butcher.....

TDWBAABA, Galgbacken and DeathHand like this.
  9. Gia

Gia Drawing Blood VIP

Jul 4, 2017
    Female
    long island NY
    OLW that was a dog food bag lol

Galgbacken and DeathHand like this.
  10. ChezzaUK

ChezzaUK Drawing Blood

Jul 28, 2017
    Female
    Uk
    Now I know where the Chucky images in the minivan post came from

LoriDawn and DeathHand like this.
  11. EvansvilleJill

EvansvilleJill Death Head

Jun 29, 2017
    Female
    Evansville Indiana
    Ok so you're responsible for Chuckie! I haven't found Waldo yet. I'll be on the look out. I do love the jacket. It was a nice giggle between cringes from looking at a dead body.
    Yep this guy is a piece of work. I hope it was all worth it for him. He went from some time to all time in no time flat.
    I'm figuring that her belly is probably bloated with gases, but she sure looks pregnant to me. I'm sure the would have said so and added appropriate charges to dickhead's sentence if she was. He does look like a baby killer though.

DeathHand and ChezzaUK like this.
  12. ChezzaUK

ChezzaUK Drawing Blood

Jul 28, 2017
    Female
    Uk
    Those Chucky images freaked us out!!

DeathHand likes this.
  13. OP
    OP
    DeathHand

Mar 28, 2016
    Male
    Gore Hunter
    Ontario, Canada
    Lol, on another gore site I used to call them Easter Eggs...just like on movie DVD's.

Galgbacken, LoriDawn and ChezzaUK like this.
  14. deviant2

deviant2 Drawing Blood

May 2, 2017
    ...the long road
    Love the logo!

Why does it look like she suddenly has a ball sack in the last pic, where someone has obviously pulled her panties to the side???
    o_O

SintoSoCal and GrimmWilder like this.
  15. GrimmWilder

GrimmWilder Born Again Pagan,.,. VIP

Sep 7, 2017
    Male
    Cameltoe Pro.,,.
    The Great White North!
    When the body bloats the innards escape out every hole......lol

LUV the shirt...lol
    deathshirt.PNG

WallFlower414 and Anubisokc like this.
  16. dct1960

dct1960 Death Head

Jun 27, 2017
    Male
    retired, steel worker
    LaLaLand, IN, United States
    "GIVE A HOOT. DON'T POLLUTE"

TDWBAABA likes this.
  17. Anubisokc

Anubisokc I'm from the government and I am here to help VIP

Aug 29, 2017
    Male
    Here there everywhere
    She has two black eye due to lividity. She was probably face down for some time so the blood pools to the lowest point which very often is the eyelids especially since they are so thin. This happens soon after death however it doesn't become fixed until the blood coagulates and cannot move. That is one of the indicators of how long the body had been dead and also if it has been moved. ie if the lividity has been dead long enough for it to be fixated say on the back but when the body is found and they are laying on their face you know that it has been moved. It is a lot more nuanced than that but that is the gist of the idea.

Barb555 and SintoSoCal like this.
  18. Anubisokc

Anubisokc I'm from the government and I am here to help VIP

Aug 29, 2017
    Male
    Here there everywhere
    Yeah I was about to post that they need to move away cause it looks like she is about to pop!

GrimmWilder likes this.
  19. SintoSoCal

SintoSoCal Super Moderator Staff Member

Oct 12, 2017
    Male
    SMH
    SoCal
    Wtf is coming out of her uhh...

Dr.Rockzo likes this.
  20. ladylaw67

ladylaw67 Drawing Blood

Jan 29, 2017