Dude is Fucked and Still Gives an Interview

Discussion in 'Combat Footage' started by Zeus, Apr 23, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Squid Jones

Squid Jones The Dogcatcher VIP

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
    This is like some "Come home with your shield or on it" type stuff. This is like some Viking or Spartan type stuff. These motherfuckers are still living in the dark ages, proud to die in deference to their ancient God. Wake up homeboy, it's 2017! What is it gonna take for these people to get with the fucking program? How can humanity, as a whole, progress when we've still got motherfuckers like this guy? And don't tell me "Well Squid, you have to respect other people's beliefs and at least this guy was willing to stand up for what he believed in" or some nonsense like that. First of all, I do not have to respect other people's beliefs. Secondly, this guy died, like so many before him throughout history, for a fairy tale and I don't see how or why that's an admirable thing. Wake up, stop blowing yourselves up, stop fucking goats, stop cutting people's heads off for being "wizards," stop cutting little girls' clits off.....just knock it off. Okay, rant over.

2. StrangerBesideU

StrangerBesideU Wicked Clown

Feb 25, 2017
    Female
    Clown Queen of Crime
    Arkham Asylum
    Well it's true that religion has caused more deaths than anything else...

name and Squid Jones like this.
  3. Squid Jones

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
    Yeah. But it's 2017 now. There's no excuse anymore. There's no excuse for killing people based on what you think some magic skydaddy wrote in some book almost 2 millennia ago, especially when we live in an age where more information about the universe we live in and how it works is readily available than anyone could have even begun to imagine when those religious texts were written. I dunno. It's just so sad that people have to die for something that doesn't exist.

StrangerBesideU likes this.
  4. Viking

Viking Death Head

Apr 29, 2017
    Male
    Norway
    DAMN, he`s hand at 1:24 looks like he got shot by a 50cal or got fucked with a land mine. btw, are there forests like this in the middle east? are they maybe heading for India or somewhere?

5. StrangerBesideU

StrangerBesideU Wicked Clown

Feb 25, 2017
    Female
    Clown Queen of Crime
    Arkham Asylum
    Agreed, I am by no means a religious person, I'm just a spiritual person. I think religion has done people way more harm then good.

EvansvilleJill and Squid Jones like this.
  6. Jammer Jamahal

Jammer Jamahal Death Head

Jul 6, 2017
    Male
    Mechanics
    England
    I think he's saying something like this....
    We were in this bar in Saigon and he opened up a box, fuckin' blew his body all over the place. And he's layin' there and he's fuckin' screamin', there's pieces of him all over me!! I'm trying to find his legs and stuff his stomach back in and..:rolleyes:

Squid Jones likes this.
  7. sultan.

sultan. New Member

Apr 5, 2017
    Europe.
    He seems a brave mujahid. Any info of where he was fighting? Emblem in the top-right corner doesn't seem familiar.

Squid Jones likes this.
  8. Squid Jones

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
    I'm like I can't find your fuckin' legs! I can't find your legs. I can't get it out of my head. Sometimes I wake up and don't know where I am. I don't talk to anybody. Sometimes for a day. Sometimes a week. I just can't get it out of my mind.

Jammer Jamahal likes this.
  9. Jammer Jamahal

Jul 6, 2017
    Male
    Mechanics
    England
    Just wanna drive my Chevvy Squid that's all
    Cruise to the wheels fall off...

Squid Jones likes this.
  10. Squid Jones

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
    lol Such a great movie. That one and the last one are amazing. Parts 2 and 3 are cool too but they're corny as fuck.

@Jammer Jamahal

Jammer Jamahal likes this.
  11. Jammer Jamahal

Jul 6, 2017
    Male
    Mechanics
    England
    Hey you have video of the goats ?o_O Chuckles

Squid Jones likes this.
  12. Charon

Charon Death Addict

Jun 25, 2017
    Male
    Greece
    LOL. Muhammed had at least 9 wives at the same time. He had moral values though. He would never marry himself to a female that was younger than..... six! Never. You see? He wasn't into infants, at least. That's something, isn't it? :confused::eek:o_O

Squid Jones likes this.
  13. Jammer Jamahal

Jul 6, 2017
    Male
    Mechanics
    England
    :grouphug::nono: Under sixes :crazy::crazy:

Charon likes this.