Epic Suicide Bomber Fail

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Richie, Apr 16, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Richie

Richie Death Addict

Feb 26, 2018
    Male
    Car salesman
    Utah
    Security footage shows an ISIS suicide bomber fail at an attempt to blow himself up inside a security checkpoint in Iraq.

[​IMG]

Although the content of the footage is said to have taken place at a Shia militia Popular Mobilization Units (PMU)checkpoint in Iraq, the video is wholly unconfirmed in its exact location and date.

[​IMG]

What we can gather from the footage itself is that a lone suicide bomber casually attempts to breach the security perimeter of a manned outpost. Whether the defenders were watching the footage at the time or if the guards just happened to actually be vigilant isn’t clear, but they quickly respond to his presence.

[​IMG]

Shortly after entering the compound, the would-be ISIS suicide bomber is seen sprinting away from the compound as automatic rifle or machine gun rounds tear up the world around him. He is likely hit and goes down.

[​IMG]

Just as he hits the pavement, he detonates, and pieces of him fly in different directions. The wannabe martyr is only successful in blowing himself up. It seems he had second thoughts after being face to face with imminent death.

Attached Files:

• File size:
      4.1 MB
      Views:
    Fa11n1 likes this.
  2. Miss-P

Miss-P Death Addict

Feb 5, 2018
    Female
    Australia
    I found this strangely funny, as he runs away like that then just blows up. It's a total scramble he must have shit his pants when he got shot at :laugh: suicide bomber logic.

Richie likes this.
  3. Fa11n1

Fa11n1 Death Addict

Feb 5, 2018
    Male
    I.T.
    South America
    I thought he was ready to die. Then he gets cold feet? I don't understand

4. Mr Mechanic

Mr Mechanic Drawing Blood

Jun 1, 2018
    Male
    Mechanic
    Sweden
    His cold feet surely warmed up from the explosion.