Excavator Chows Down On Man

Discussion in 'Accidents' started by DeathHand, Apr 18, 2017.

1. DeathHand

DeathHand Let It All Bleed Out VIP

Mar 28, 2016
    Male
    Gore Hunter
    Ontario, Canada
    What fricking luck. This guy was working on the back of a pickup truck at a job site and was doing his stuff. His brother had been operating an excavator (not sure what they were working on) and had shut it down while he went off to do something else.

At some point, one of the excavator's hydraulic hoses burst and the bucket of the excavator dropped like a led balloon. And ofcourse, it nailed the guy working in the rear bed of the truck square on - crushing him mid-point.

When rescue personnel arrived they had to refill the hydraulic hose (gas), re-attach it and then fire up the machine so that they could lift the heavy steel toothed-bucket off of the dead man.

Hopefully not a repost.

Selayang, Malaysia, August 24, 2016.

worker-crushed-into-two-by-excavator-shovel-when-hydraulic-hose-burst-1-Selayang-MY-aug-24-16.jpg

worker-crushed-into-two-by-excavator-shovel-when-hydraulic-hose-burst-2-Selayang-MY-aug-24-16.jpg

worker-crushed-into-two-by-excavator-shovel-when-hydraulic-hose-burst-3-Selayang-MY-aug-24-16.jpg

worker-crushed-into-two-by-excavator-shovel-when-hydraulic-hose-burst-4-Selayang-MY-aug-24-16.jpg

worker-crushed-into-two-by-excavator-shovel-when-hydraulic-hose-burst-5-Selayang-MY-aug-24-16.jpg

2. Pappa Rabbi

Pappa Rabbi Pappa Rabbi VIP

Mar 29, 2017
    Male
    No where
  3. Airbornemama

Airbornemama DA's Resident Trauma-Mama VIP

Nov 27, 2016
    Female
    Here, there and everywhere!
    Dayum!! Sliced him right in half like it had it all planned out and knew what is was doing the whole time! Evil excavator! :ohyeah:

4. Dream Catcher

Dream Catcher Life is but a dream.

Oct 25, 2016
    Female
    Graphic Design
    Rocky Mountain High
    Instant death. I kinda wanted to see the other side, and the after photos. May he rest in peace.

5. elemental

elemental Death Addict

Feb 3, 2017
    Male
    U.S
    That's what happens when little kids go to construction sites.

6. Wolf

Wolf DA's Resident Punster

Feb 5, 2017
    Male
    United states
    "Hey bro, hose is leaking. Gonna go get the duct tape. Be right back."

7. tanjer1588

tanjer1588 Totally not a serial killer VIP

May 11, 2016
    Male
    Truck Driver
    Washington State
    What bad luck on his part. His brother should have parked that bad boy in the proper way with the bucket on the ground. There's a reason we have this rule and this poor soul is the reson why.

rottenbodysmellfunny likes this.
  8. StrangerBesideU

StrangerBesideU Wicked Clown VIP

Feb 25, 2017
    Female
    Clown Queen of Crime
    Arkham Asylum
    Sucks for him, split wide open.