Fetishes thread!

Discussion in 'Stories' started by VeganBean, Jul 5, 2016.

1. NotSureWhy

NotSureWhy Death Head

Apr 7, 2018
    Male
    UK
    Dominatrix, most elements of this, for me it's more of the tormenting and psychological element. Main thing is that she enjoys making me suffer. Only thing I don't like is having rods pushed inside penis!

Started thinking about women dominating me in primary/first school e.g female teachers punishing me. If the cane had of still been in use I would have intentionally misbehaved so the teacher would cane me!

Love any type of breath control, best though is simple, female straddling me, strangling me with her bare hands while watching me suffer. Then releasing her grip to let me beg for mercy, which she would ignore, laugh and carry on!

Executrix movies are great to watch

But as the years tick by, I find myself thinking about switching and experiencing being a Dom! Not tried yet but hope to soon.

Shacov likes this.
  2. Mello

Mello Deathling

Apr 28, 2018
    Male
    Belgium
    As a new member here, I'll share this with the community, as my introduction topic only contains one part, but not everything.

Roleplays:

I pretty much enjoy having the female wrapped around my finger, dominating her, combined with rough and hard moments, from ripping open her tank top, to pushing her against the wall pinning her down, however, the perfect match, is when the female herself enjoys everybit of it, and is a wild, unpredictable women herself with her own sinister plans, that really gets my ball rolling.

When the theme is different, I like women who in general put up a fight, and aren't playing helpless, I like a challenge before either of us end up dead in the roleplay.

Fetishes:

- Amazon's (or just women who are in general wearing minimalistic armor, or dress up like jungle girls, nude native american cosplays, you name it)
    - bow & arrow (as a child, the entire idea of this particular weapon tickled my mind, especially the very old native american ones you today see sometimes as decoration in homes, shops, etc)
    - armbands (something probably none of you may of have ever heard of existing, but a female having a thin cord, rope, Bohemian feather armband tightly around their upper arm, biceps and triceps, its a somewhat massive turn on for me)
    - chokers (as with armbands, a choker on a female just adds something attractive to a female I can barely ignore...)
    - oil, lube, sweat (I just love seeing females with oiled or lubed bodies, or seeing them sweat, makes their body features more visible and attractive...)

Other

- Necro (I do enjoy the thriving joy when I see a female getting a couple of pointy shafts in her naked body, especially when those pointy shafts were dipped in a poison to make quick work of her, or again, and this is a darker part, tie her up, and break her spirit in different ways of torture, until I'm through with her and strangle her, of course, this is all stuff I will only do in roleplays, the type of content I love seeing, and what I most of the time would produce)

That being all said, I hope this gives a clear picture of my fetishes.

Lucyfur_77 likes this.
  3. Old Scratch

Old Scratch Drawing Blood

Mar 4, 2018
    Male
    Unemployed AF
    Scotland
    Amazons is that like tribal shit?

4. Mello

Mello Deathling

Apr 28, 2018
    Male
    Belgium
    Pretty much anything like that, yes.

Although, a amazon today for women especially do have a fairly big meaning.

For me it displays them as the type of women you don't want to mess with, and proudly show that, which was what also the case with the actual Amazon's from back then, showing us men they can be more then just being a women who makes you sandwiches in the kitchen, and that is why I love the entire idea of it.

Today the day, yes, women do shoot guns, are in the army, are complete badass people who can kick us between the nuts, you name it.

5. profezzor x

profezzor x Deathling

Jul 20, 2017
    los angeles
    Female squirters.

JennaC79 likes this.
  6. Rivet

Rivet Drawing Blood

May 30, 2017
    Female
    Game Dev
    USA
    In BDSM terms I'm a primal hunter; I'm a modern-primitive sort of domme who likes really rough sex to the point of blood and possible scarring. Biting, scratching, wrestling, licking up blood and cum; it looks kind of bad from an outside perspective but it's so good to drop the constraints of humanity and just being a complete animal for a while.
    Physical resistance goes a long way, since I don't care for a sub who is too compliant and walking around feeling sore and damaged for a few days afterwards just makes the experience all the better. The bite marks, bruises, scratches, and gouges all help to feed/dampen the fire inside, and I sometimes find myself rubbing them through my clothing to wake the pain back up.

Shacov, Outlaw and NotSureWhy like this.
  7. NotSureWhy

NotSureWhy Death Head

Apr 7, 2018
    Male
    UK
    Sounds perfect to me!

8. Barb555

Barb555 Death Head VIP

Sep 12, 2017
    Female
    Colorado
    I feel so vanilla and boring.

shneedlexwoods94 likes this.
  9. Jabberrock

Jabberrock Deathling

Mar 6, 2017
    Hell
  10. southerngothic

southerngothic Deathling

Apr 10, 2018
    Female
    Florida, Broward County
    I shall step into the confession booth. ( I do actually have a thing for priests. )

I've experimented throughout the years and considered myself a switch for a while, but now I prefer dominating men instead of them dominating me. Being ordered around is just annoying and putting a man in his place gives me a special kind of pleasure. Especially being rough, moderate choking, slamming them against the wall. I like getting them on their knees clinging to my thigh and being obedient. Making them rock hard until it's painful.

I also love women and have fantasized about tying up straight girls and putting them on a sybian until they orgasm.

NotSureWhy and Barb555 like this.
  11. Barb555

Barb555 Death Head VIP

Sep 12, 2017
    Female
    Colorado
    Too many men and women are afraid to experiment.
    Congratulations on breaking away from conventional morality and for finding enough people along the way for you to be able to find out what works best for you!

southerngothic likes this.