Fetishes thread!

Discussion in 'Stories' started by VeganBean, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Cereal_Killer

Cereal_Killer The Kellogg's Stalker!

Mar 18, 2017
    Male
    Australia
    Just show her your war cry & I bet she'll fall in love with ya! Chicks dig warriors!

Charon and Yumi like this.
  2. Kink

Kink Guest

Crying :D:D:D

Charon likes this.
  3. Charon

Charon Death Addict

Jun 25, 2017
    Male
    ΙΤ
    Greece
    Nah, it's ok. :)

Yumi likes this.
  4. Charon

Charon Death Addict

Jun 25, 2017
    Male
    ΙΤ
    Greece

She is different.... ;)
    What you said applies to normies only.

Cereal_Killer likes this.
  5. Cereal_Killer

Cereal_Killer The Kellogg's Stalker!

Mar 18, 2017
    Male
    Australia

6. Kink

Kink Guest

Somebody just sent me this on WhatsApp and I immediately thought of your response I read a while ago lol

Attached Files:

• File size:
      14 MB
      Views:
    Bearded Beast, Zeus and Charon like this.
  7. Charon

Charon Death Addict

Jun 25, 2017
    Male
    ΙΤ
    Greece
    :buttsex::buttsex::buttsex::buttsex:

8. shneedlexwoods94

shneedlexwoods94 New Member

Nov 8, 2016
    Oh i love that story bet she has awesome feet yaaa

9. shneedlexwoods94

shneedlexwoods94 New Member

Nov 8, 2016
    Public sex is great

10. realgrimm

realgrimm DisREGardED VIsiONaRY

Jul 19, 2017
    Male
    WurM GRuntEr
    Canada
  11. danman116

danman116 New Member

Nov 8, 2017
    US
    Golden showers.. all day everyday (receiving from female) added bonus if she has roast beef Arby's labia and or a natural bush

12. BlackMetalTyrant

BlackMetalTyrant Deathling

Feb 5, 2017
    Male
    Mars
    Anal is the best.

13. Sean O'Brien

Sean O'Brien Drawing Blood

May 2, 2017
    Male
    NC, USA
    Hmmm, I suppose there's a few and it really depends on my mood more than anything. Like many others, the hornier I am, the more I'll be into experimenting and trying/doing things that I otherwise might not.

One thing that really turns me on is having my wife spit. Into my mouth directly, onto her body so I can lick it from her, etc. I also have a foot fetish, but am somewhat particular about that. Some woman have nasty ass feet and that is a major turn off for me. The foot thing turns out pretty beneficial for my wife since I'll massage her feet and pamper them, she very often has the softest feet around. Other than that, my wife and I role play a decent amount too. We have a lot of costumes and outfits, mostly for her though. there's not an extravagant collection of guys stuff for that, but we have the schoolgirl outfit, cheer leader, cop, leather corset, etc. Similarly, we will fantasize with each other while in the middle of a session, telling each other what we'd like, what fantasy we have, etc. We sometimes tie each other down too, we have a harness under our mattress that has hand restraints and ankle restraints, we just untuck them from each corner of the bed and can have the other tied down and read wide within a few seconds. Sometimes we're rough, sometimes not. And it's not both or none, sometimes I'll be very rough with her and she's submissive and other times it's visa-versa. Again, mood and other things influence that I suppose.

All in all I don't think it's anything wild per se, probably pretty normal and healthy.

14. Sean O'Brien

Sean O'Brien Drawing Blood

May 2, 2017
    Male
    NC, USA
    how about posting a pic of yours? I also have a foot fetish (my post on pg 9 of this thread)