First time doing anal

Discussion in 'Stories' started by Warhead, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Warhead

Warhead T H I C C

Nov 20, 2016
    Male
    Canada
    My first and only time having anal sex, is one I'll never forget. It's a pretty boring story up until the climax, so I'm might just go and start there. This was about my first year or so in university.

My gf at the time (let's call her Katie) was, much to my surprise, actually enjoying it, so she proceeded to express her enthusiasm to the whole dorm, "FUCK ME IN THE ASS. Warhead, I WANT YOU TO COME IN MY ASS." Needless to say, I came in her ass. We smiled at each other, and then I pulled out. I checked for skid marks on my dick, and was especially happy to find that there were none. My first anal experience was a success.

But I jinxed myself. Any sort of penetrative sex allows air into that orifice, and that air will eventually be let out post-coitus. Thus, Katie proceeded to butt-queef this milky, brown-tinged, vodka mudshake-esque atrocity all over the bathroom floor - and staying true to the Hollywood tradition; the almost immediate second installment was even worse.

I had to get on my hands and knees and scrub the floor afterwards...:puke:

Maggot, Yumi, realgrimm and 10 others like this.
  2. Starkiller1125

Starkiller1125 スター・キラー DA's Firearm Savant

Jul 31, 2016
    Male
    Fisherman
    ソウル·ソサエティ
    Since I'm Bisexual, I've had anal before. Now this is me explaining what it's like for a guy for me to get fucked in the ass...

If the dude, or lady with a strap on, and their dick or strap on is curved just right and rubs against your prostate....OMFG. It is heavenly. I mean, ughh... Now a threesome with you in a gal and a gal in you? Well... Words cannot describe.

Hairybeast, Maggot, Charon and 3 others like this.
  3. Starkiller1125

Starkiller1125 スター・キラー DA's Firearm Savant

Jul 31, 2016
    Male
    Fisherman
    ソウル·ソサエティ
    It's kinda like a real sensual satisfying "reverse poop".

4. Death_becomes_her_

Death_becomes_her_ Drawing Blood

Jul 8, 2017
    Female
    Colorado
    My husband and I use a butt douch and a bit of numbing gel. We really enjoy the prep. I stand over the toilet with my ass towards him and he puts the gel on his finger and slides it in. Then the warm water flush. We do it 2 to 3 times. Yes I do fart a lot after but no mess

Maggot, Charon and Warhead like this.
  5. Wolf

Wolf DA's Resident Punster

Feb 5, 2017
    Male
    United states
    yeah...no thanks. First time we decided to "try something different" ended up with her screaming into the pillow, and flailing around like someone throwing a tatrum/seizure and me being so suprised that I jumped up quicker than a cowboy getting bucked by the bull.

6. Death_becomes_her_

Jul 8, 2017
    Female
    Colorado
    It's a process. Lucky I have a gay friend who informed me on going slow. You can't just ram it in. This is coming from a woman who was raped in the manor. It takes trust and love.

Charon and Wolf like this.
  7. Sean O'Brien

Sean O'Brien Death Head

May 2, 2017
    Male
    NC, USA
    my wife does the same to prep if that's on the agenda. We don't do it together, she prefers the alone time and keeping it personal. I wish that she would let us do all of it together, I think that could be just as much fun as the rest of it

Death_becomes_her_ likes this.
  8. Stabby

Stabby Sunshine Twat

Apr 22, 2017
    Port Cockerton
    You have a way with words lol.

I knew a guy that was raped in jail. He said his anus popped after the initial penetration. Is this true, fellow experienced with buttsecs members?

Wolf likes this.
  9. Sean O'Brien

Sean O'Brien Death Head

May 2, 2017
    Male
    NC, USA
    popped? as in prolapse? That's all I can think of from your description. My wife and I do it about once a month, maybe more and have been together for 17 years. never once has she prolapsed. That's usually the result of extreme penetration (width more than depth)

10. Stabby

Stabby Sunshine Twat

Apr 22, 2017
    Port Cockerton
    Well, as I said, he was raped and the fucker deserved it too. I doubt Bubba eased it in gently.

11. Death_becomes_her_

Jul 8, 2017
    Female
    Colorado
    It is so horrible when it is against your will. For a good year I would cry when we would try it. It can be a very violent and traumatic thing.

Charon likes this.
  12. kgp

kgp Drawing Blood

Mar 10, 2017
    Female
    Detroit
    My first time wasn't fun. . I was drunk and there was no lube. I'll leave it at that.

13. Death_becomes_her_

Jul 8, 2017
    Female
    Colorado
    I think my husband enjoys the prep more than the penetration. It's all part of the forplay. Many times we don't even go there. We both enjoy rimming so it's always a good thing to do

Sean O'Brien and Outlaw like this.
  14. Stabby

Stabby Sunshine Twat

Apr 22, 2017
    Port Cockerton
    I think if I was raped that way I'd never be tempted to try it even with someone I trusted. I've never tried it to begin with but all the guys I've dated have been really freakin' vanilla. :rolleyes:

15. Death_becomes_her_

Jul 8, 2017
    Female
    Colorado
    It's bad with no lube! Ouchie. It's gotta be slow and gentle at first. A butt plug is very helpful for prep

Charon and kgp like this.
  16. Death_becomes_her_

Jul 8, 2017
    Female
    Colorado
    I never thought i would be ok with it after the rape. Took about 3 years to not sob after even attempting. I kept wanting to try because the rimming felt so good

Charon likes this.
  17. Outlaw

Outlaw Co-Founder/Former Co-owner Staff Member

Nov 3, 2015
    Male
    I tend to meet pretty vanilla women. I love giving and receiving rimming. Rare to meet a woman who will do it. I love everything about a woman's ass.

Charon likes this.
  18. Squid Jones

Squid Jones El Guapo Staff Member

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
    fap-to-this.gif

Maggot, Charon, Warhead and 1 other person like this.
  19. kgp

kgp Drawing Blood

Mar 10, 2017
    Female
    Detroit
    Squid Jones likes this.
  20. kgp

kgp Drawing Blood

Mar 10, 2017
    Female
    Detroit
    Unfortunately it wasn't slow and gentle.. it was more of a "bite the pillow cuz I'm goin in dry!" time. I tried to be a champ about it but I couldn't do it for that long. :laugh: :buttsex:

Charon and Death_becomes_her_ like this.