Four Alleged Child Kidnappers are Lynched in Mexico

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Subzero, Sep 28, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Subzero

Subzero Super Moderator Staff Member

Mar 1, 2017
    Male
    USA
    Residents of Metepec, Hidalgo , lynched four men, among them, a member of the State Attorney General's Office, whom they burned alive. The other three men were being treated, according to the information.

According to official information, at midday this Thursday, at least 100 "aggressive" people deprived the local authorities of four people they were guarding. Citizens held and beat the four men, among whom was the agent who was killed.

The media reports that the inhabitants had accused the assaulted of being "robachicos", however, the authorities did not say anything about it.

Images that circulate in networks show the moment in which the people of Metepec set fire to the agent, who tried to defend himself. State police intervened and tried to save the lives of the four apprehended, but it was too late, according to a fact sheet.

Staff of the Red Cross of Tulancingo confirmed the death of the one who was burned.

The deceased was part of the workforce of the Attorney General of the State of Hidalgo; He worked as Agent of Public Ministry B of the Judicial District of Tulancingo.

The Attorney General indicated that he had already started a research folder to clarify the fact.

***I was pretty sick the past week. It's good to be back. I'll try to do a best of DA tomorrow but it make have to wait a week.

Attached Files:

• File size:
      12.5 MB
      Views:
    • File size:
      3.7 MB
      Views:
  2. Bloody Irish

Bloody Irish Death Addict

Aug 19, 2018
    Male
    Roofer/Floorer
    Massachusetts
    These vids were longer and gave me more incite as to what was said.( I sorta speak Italian, very close to this )
    Now let's burn the meatball man!

Gorelady73 and bugman78629 like this.
  3. Bas

Bas Drawing Blood

Aug 5, 2018
    Male
    The soul of misery
    So much "Puta Madre" being said. I think that is Spanish for "A whale's vagina". Subzero - good to see you back after a few days off!!!

4. Gorelady73

Gorelady73 Death Addict

Aug 8, 2018
    Female
    Ukdeath
    Am I wrong thinking the perp sounded like speedy Gonzales? :laugh:

Glad ya feeling better @Subzero kinda missed your posts ;)

5. Sin-D

Sin-D Drawing Blood

Aug 10, 2017
    Female
    California
    The little troll with the helium voice was being asked who his "boss" was and where was he from. Little troll just kept running around the questions and acting dumb, which was pissing them off even more.
    I wish the camera would've stayed with the fat one and his pita pocket penis.

Dying and Bloody Irish like this.
  6. Dying

Dying Deathling

Apr 9, 2018
    Male
    Imaginary hell
    Lmao the little troll with the helium voice hahahaha i love u

Bloody Irish likes this.
  7. AMANHASNONAME

AMANHASNONAME One of the "I'd hit it" guys

Jul 16, 2016
    The cops are there to make sure that everyone on the crowd.....gets at least ONE slap in! I wish the cops here were like that.

Bloody Irish likes this.
  8. Nitemare

Nitemare Drawing Blood

Jul 12, 2018
    Male
    Asshole
    North Carolina, USA ~ Kyoto Prefecture, Japan
    Accusation... fact... what's the difference. GO TEAM! Thanks :)

Bloody Irish likes this.
  9. manicannie

manicannie Drawing Blood

Feb 20, 2018
    Female
    Cleveland,Ohio
    Am I the ONLY one who hates the water mark? Right in the middle of the screen! Fooey. :mad:

10. Walshy501

Walshy501 Death Addict

Jan 12, 2018
    Male
    United kingdom
    The cops for once did a great job

M0N0L1TH1C_G0D likes this.
  11. AdonisDNA

AdonisDNA Deathling

Mar 20, 2018
    Male
    Canada
    I love it when people catch these guys and somehow contain themselves so well by only slapping the piss out of them. Self control is a gift. Please don't ever lose it.

12. Beelzeboss

Beelzeboss Deathling

Oct 9, 2018
    Male
    England
    Ugh. Have to turn the sound off on South American videos. Sick to death of hearing "puta padre." Like... Get a new thing.