How Can You Contribute?

Discussion in 'How Can You Contribute?' started by Zeus, Nov 7, 2015.

1. Zeus

Zeus Co-Founder/Former Owner Staff Member

Oct 19, 2015
    Male
    Updated June 9, 2017:

Well, first of all, thanks for asking.

There are myriad ways you can help contribute to the site: (Everything, after this, in
    red is a link)

1) Contribute exclusive content! Like any web site, we'd absolutely love to have content that you only provide to us. So, how do you find exclusive content? Well, there's multiple ways: You're a paramedic, you're a soldier, you're a police officer, you're a firefighter, you're a mortician, you're in a gang, or you're just an everyday schmoe who happened to catch something on camera.

You can even contribute content anonymously if you'd like. If that's the case, there's multiple ways you can contact me for that.
    - Message me on Telegram messenger. It's both anonymous and encrypted.
    - Simply click on Contact Us at the bottom of the page and shoot me an email. (I'm the only one who reads it.)
    - Email me directly at [email protected] (I'm the only one who reads this too.)
    -
    I have a Dropbox account if you need to transfer it that way.

----

2) Donate funds! Every dime for Death Addict and its resources comes out of my own pocket, and it's in the hundreds. I'm on a fixed income, so this is saying more than most.

I use SSL for more privacy/safety and don't want to sacrifice that. Some costs for the site are monthly and some are annually. I'm not exaggerating when I say sometimes some of my regular bills go into collection because of my passion and drive to make Death Addict work and stay alive. As of right now, August 2017, the majority of my bills are two and a half months behind...all due to making DA my top priority.
    I'm doing everything in my power to keep it free, as well as mostly ad-free. I need your help to do that.

So, if you help with a donation, you're helping Death Addict stay the way it is right now; free, ad-free and running smoothly.

You now have at least TWO ways to help financially:

1) Purchase VIP Membership. This is a section that has slightly more controversial content, longer videos, fewer watermarked videos, and gives its members a few more perks. Details are available here.

2) Make a donation via Bitcoin:
    PM or email me for how to go about it.

I simply can't keep up with the popularity and growth of Death Addict by myself anymore. If I don't get serious financial help soon, I'll have no choice but to shut the site down. I've worked night and day, seven days a week on this site and shutting it down is the absolute last thing I want. But I'm going into serious debt doing it without help.

And there you have it, folks. There's how you can contribute.

Salivations,
    Zeus

Dey, DJUK, tramboliko and 4 others like this.
  2. B33TMcG33

B33TMcG33 New Member

Apr 12, 2016
    Would like to help in any way I can, so thanks for the direction. I'm really enjoying the way that you care so much about the site and it's not meant to be some money making glorified and ad filled site. Becoming an easy favorite forum very quickly! :popcorn2:

Dey and tramboliko like this.
  3. OP
    OP
    Zeus

Oct 19, 2015
    Male

I'm indeed trying to think of ways to make money with the site now without becoming like every other site. I'm trying my best to be different from the rest. According to Alexa, our global popularity has increased over the last 3 months, while the next 3 biggest (shock/gore) sites are all going down in popularity. But I need to come up with a way to make some money come in for all the work I put into the site. I'm damn sure open to ideas.

Thanks so much for the compliments, though. It means a lot.

4. Rie

Rie "I Can't Play Well With Others"

Feb 11, 2016
    How do we upload videos here? Livelink has a submit button and instructions- am i missing it here? (obviously I am)

5. OP
    OP
    Zeus

Oct 19, 2015
    Male
    To upload videos, the majority of the time, it will have to be on your computer. When we incorporated the SSL (for user privacy) it stopped many embeds from working. Liveleak and Worldstar, mainly.

Just click on Reply, then if needed, click on Go Advanced, then use the Paper Clip icon to attach a file, click Add Files, click Upload, click Done, then click Submit.

Hope all that made sense.

6. Gothopotamus

Gothopotamus Death Addict

May 30, 2016
    Do you accept PayPal for those of us who don't use Bitcoins?

7. OP
    OP
    Zeus

Oct 19, 2015
    Male

I'll PM you. ;)

8. HoffmanLensPunk

HoffmanLensPunk Malignant Caveman

Aug 19, 2016
    Male
    Professional Stoner, Asshole and Deviant.
    England
    i got some bitcoins on a hard drive somewhere, if i can dig it out i will donate them to you, i have had enough of dark web purchases now

9. OP
    OP
    Zeus

Oct 19, 2015
    Male
    Thanks, buddy. Do let me know via PM, etc. I'm pretty new to Bitcoin stuff. Bitcoin address: 3DccSFzC52bHp3xWoRYvMX9LppD22jf1GX

10. Amstaff

Amstaff New Member Donator

Nov 13, 2016
    Have made a contrubution through paypal. Thanks for keeping this site awesome.

11. OP
    OP
    Zeus

Oct 19, 2015
    Male
    Thanks, buddy. It's much appreciated.

Amstaff likes this.
  12. haoge88

haoge88 Deathling

Apr 24, 2017
    Male
    HongKong
    This is a very active site, the site style I like very much. I hope that here can find a platform for communication, so many people together with the road, is so I am very happy, thank you for everything you do, I will strive to make money, to comply with the rules of the forum, to be a member of the rules!

13. Harper's Calling

Harper's Calling Deathling

May 21, 2017
    Female
    US
    Okay, I just sent you a contribution of $25.00 via PayPal to [email protected]. Sorry for not using the Patreon one, I just trust PayPal more. And I can't exactly justify a monthly payment to my husband for a gore site.:hung: But I do hope this helps and I will contribute more in the future, too, if I'm still hanging around.

14. OP
    OP
    Zeus

Oct 19, 2015
    Male
    Thanks, hun. For what it's worth, Patreon uses PayPal to send it to me, but I can understand the monthly thing too. Thanks for the donation.

Harper's Calling likes this.
  15. OP
    OP
    Zeus

Oct 19, 2015
    Male
    Updated June 9, 2017

16. name

name nom nom nom VIP

Apr 22, 2017
    nunya damn
    bumpity fucking bump.

Zeus likes this.
  17. name

name nom nom nom VIP

Apr 22, 2017
    nunya damn
    Have you considered selling organs? And posting the removal videos?

Roadie985 likes this.
  18. Squid Jones

Squid Jones Babyface Staff Member

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
  19. OP
    OP
    Zeus

Oct 19, 2015
    Male