How would you like your death handled?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by VeganBean, Jun 27, 2016.

1. VeganBean

VeganBean Death Head

May 11, 2016
    I'd like to start a thread talking about the inevitable death of our own flesh prisons. When you die, what do you want to happen to your body?

Are you looking to be buried? Have your organs harvested and donated? Cremated? Taxidermied? Made into a diamond or a pencil? Shot up into space? Donated to science? The possibilities are endless, and I'm sure some of you have started thinking about this. What are your after-death plans and why?

In my case, I'm looking to have all of my organs harvested. Every single one. Take my eyes and my skin too, I'm not gonna need them any more. I'd like my family to sell my bones to a nice collector who can take good care of them and make some money off of their sale (human skulls go for $600+ on eBay).

DeathHand likes this.
  2. Johnny2bad

Johnny2bad Drawing Blood

Jun 15, 2016
    I dont like all the fakery involved with mortuary funerals. But If I had to go that route, I dig the way GG Allen went out. Shitty jockstrap, beat up leather jacket, joint, bottle o Beam, needle an spoon in his inside pocket. Just the way he lived.. Like him, I have been no angel, and dont want to go out lookin like a bad wax figurine.. Nobody would want my beat up liver and heart. Mabey my eyes are ok.

I guess it matters more to the people I leave behind. Let em do what suits them. Yep!

3. Harley

Harley Death Head

May 3, 2016
    Male
    Retired
    On the highway to hell
    To be honest, I want to go by spontaneous human cumbustion. There won't be much left of me after that. But if I die in some other fashion, cremate me please.

4. Terror

Terror Diabolical Genius

Jan 10, 2017
    Male
    Empire Business
    Localhost
  5. OP
    OP
    VeganBean

VeganBean Death Head

May 11, 2016
    Before I noticed that was a link, I assumed you were going to pull a "Christmas Morning"

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2017
  6. Zeus

Zeus Owner Staff Member

Oct 19, 2015
    Male
    I guess I just wanna be buried...but, depending how I die, I may leave explicit instructions to photograph/film my body and upload them here.

I leave my dick to my girlfriend/soon-to-be-fiancee. ;)

DeathHand likes this.
  7. Deathstroke

Deathstroke "I'm With the Banned"

May 4, 2016
    Congratz boss :p.
    Can you donate your booty to me please ;)

8. Zerophyr

Zerophyr Death Head

Apr 14, 2016
    Male
    You want to know? Ask ;)
    I can tell you about how I would like to die.
    I would prefer a clean decapitation. One slash and gone.
    They made experiments back then that people who got executed via the guillotine would still be conscious for another 5-11 seconds. Some say it's true, others say it's a myth. I would love to know it.
    Sure, I couldn't tell someone if it's true then, but I honestly think that it's pretty humane if done right. (At least for me). I don't want to die in a bed or something like that.

I was thinking about different possibilities to get rid of my body, but the one I like the most is being cremated, having a seed (preferably an oak seed) planted inside the Urn and the Urn then be buried on a "Waldfriedhof". I don't know the English word. It's cemetery in the woods, without headstones, just a tree near your grave. Hopefully, the oak seed then comes to life, using all the nutrients.
    It's not allowed to have your ashes scattered here so this is what I would prefer and my father, too. Giving nature something back.

9. GeneralLouCypher

GeneralLouCypher Banned

Jul 1, 2016
    I'd read that the brain remained alive for up to 30 seconds, which considering that some people shot in the head in what should be auto kill shots still have some movement up to minutes afterward it's not that unlikely

Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
  10. Zerophyr

Zerophyr Death Head

Apr 14, 2016
    Male
    You want to know? Ask ;)
    But a shot to the head is something different. Remember Lou, that this will destroy some brain matter and the bullets normally doesn't go straight through, it pretty much splits up, destroying a huge amount of brain mass. You could pretty much consider those reactions afterwards normally are reflective twitches of the muscles. Just like when you bump you're head really hard. The second of impact, you'll most likely won't remember but everything afterwards. But that's up to speculation. I couldn't think of a better example as of now. :blind: Maybe "we'll see" ;)

11. GeneralLouCypher

GeneralLouCypher Banned

Jul 1, 2016
    This is true, then again oddly enough once the heart stops we are considered dead too even though the brain can continue to function literally for minutes afterward the examples of gunshots to the head and heart stopping yet continuing to live are the best correlative (not sure if right word) evidences for the possibility that I'm aware of

12. OP
    OP
    VeganBean

VeganBean Death Head

May 11, 2016
    That's a beautiful plan! Natural burials and seed cremations have been a lot more common lately, which I think is definitely a good thing :)

13. DeathHand

DeathHand Demolition Style Hell Canadian Freak Staff Member

Mar 28, 2016
    Male
    Gore Hunter
    Ontario, Canada
    Ground burial in a big coffin with 3 or 4 hot big-boobed blondes...just like the old Viking
    and Egyptian kings were buried.

:banana:

Warhead likes this.
  14. Grimztone

Grimztone Death Head VIP

Dec 22, 2016
    Male
    Aviation
    USA
    Fill my tummy full of popcorn. Cremate me.

15. Stabby

Stabby Sunshine Twat

Apr 21, 2017
    Port Cockerton
    Cremation including all organs whether healthy or not.

Single people with no kids fall at the bottom of the donor list, so I say fuck that. I'll keep my organs to myself. Not my fault I can't have kids and haven't been lucky enough to fall in love.

16. Living dead girl

Living dead girl DA's News Anchor

Feb 5, 2017
    Female
    Hell
    I've already told.my family I want my body donated to science and have a big party. Why waste so many thousands of dollars on a funeral.and burialthats money that can be used for other things

17. Wolf

Wolf DA's Resident Punster

Feb 5, 2017
    Male
    United states
    Big party would be cool, want to be cremated and have my ashes spread in the bay.

Living dead girl likes this.