I can't be the only one...

Discussion in 'Stories' started by deviant2, Jul 17, 2017 at 12:21 PM.

1. deviant2

deviant2 Drawing Blood

May 2, 2017
    ...the long road
    This is probably gonna go from, basically serious, to naughty, to funny, to serious, back to naughty, hopefully with an answer. All of the above is fine by me :p
    It really is a simple subject. Just one I've never bothered to dwell on, nor ask about, yet experience often. It's an unbelievable turn on, for me and my yumminess(after all, he's the one that brings it about). For about a week, all I need to do is think about it and I'm soaked. Up top as well as below. Drives me wild, I tell ya!!!

Ok.
    Here we go... the short of it.

I am rapidly approaching 49. My 2nd and last child was born almost 19 years ago, had my tubes tied the day after. No more babes for me, I was 30, I held at 2. Yes, I nursed them both. Though EVERY Mommy will tell you, boobs for nursing and boobs for pleasure are TOTALLY DIFFERENT sensations and mind sets. Period. Moving on...

Soooo...
    My boobs/nipples are a major source of pleasure, like way! I can have orgasms just from my yumminess suckling, fondling and biting them. Bless the powers that be for giving me this wonderful gift.
    Oh my... breathing heavy just typing.
    TIME OUT!!!

...jk.
    So, I make milk(at least I think it's milk), I can feel it. The fullness, the 'letdown' when it flows, when he draws it from me. He loves it, judging by the soft groans and joyous giggles. My boobs, when they are in this state, enter rooms before the rest of me. And they take up almost all room for rational thought. And my hands... well. They have a mind of their own, lol.
    Is this milk? How can I possibly be making milk? Does anyone else experience this?

I think I better smoke...

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017 at 12:32 PM
    Charon, Warhead and Squid Jones like this.
  2. Squid Jones

Squid Jones The Dogcatcher VIP

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
  3. Warhead

Warhead 1 step closer to God Staff Member

Nov 20, 2016
    Male
    Canada
  4. OP
    OP
    deviant2

deviant2 Drawing Blood

May 2, 2017
    ...the long road
    408829.gif

Squid Jones and Warhead like this.
  5. Charon

Charon Death Addict

Jun 25, 2017
    Male
    Greece
    "my yumminess "???? Interesting nick name! :D

deviant2 likes this.
  6. OP
    OP
    deviant2

deviant2 Drawing Blood

May 2, 2017
    ...the long road
    Yep, My Yumminess...
    :)

7. katiesmomma48

katiesmomma48 Death Head

Jan 13, 2017
    Clarksville
    Actually I still have stuff that comes out of mine and my daughter is 12. The drs say it's not normal but can't figure out why it's happening. You may want to have your levels checked.

deviant2 likes this.
  8. OP
    OP
    deviant2

deviant2 Drawing Blood

May 2, 2017
    ...the long road
    Hormone levels? I'm about 1.5 years into menopause. Luckily without the normal horror story symptoms. In fact, quite the opposite. I'm horny as hell 24/7(not new really, just older, wiser and I know what I like). No facial hair, or ear hair, lol. Only a rare hot flash, thank goodness. I have a 'period', maybe every 3 months and it's more like spotting than anything. No mood swings, I'm happier and calmer than I've EVER been. I feel like I'm in my Super Wonder Woman prim, tbh.

9. Squid Jones

Squid Jones The Dogcatcher VIP

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
    Okay....looks like this is "girl talk."

leaving.gif

Zeus, Stabby, Charon and 1 other person like this.
  10. katiesmomma48

katiesmomma48 Death Head

Jan 13, 2017
    Clarksville
    No your prolactin level. Actually I had to have a hysterectomy due to girl issues and so it set me into early menopause and I am horny all the time to. Thing is I never liked sex before until now! Lol must be the hormone change.

deviant2 likes this.
  11. OP
    OP
    deviant2

deviant2 Drawing Blood

May 2, 2017
    ...the long road
    Oh poo, Squiddy.
    Pay attention now. This may be a need to know in your future.

Charon and Squid Jones like this.
  12. OP
    OP
    deviant2

deviant2 Drawing Blood

May 2, 2017
    ...the long road
    Never liked sex before!?!!
    Ohmygoodness, I can't even imagine that.
    But *high5* for your transformation. Good Lawd...
    I have all my parts and pieces, never any girl issues. Only change to my body is my snipped, tied, braided, burned at all ends tubes. I'll look into this prolactin level you speak of.
    Thank you for your input. I do appreciate it.

katiesmomma48 likes this.
  13. Outlaw

Outlaw DA's Killer Cowboy Casanova Staff Member

Nov 3, 2015
    Male
    This is a somewhat educated guess. I could be completely wrong. If your nipples/breasts are a source of arousal and are stimulated during masturbation and/or sexual play with a partner....maybe they won't "dry up" since they still get stimulated often. I believe when a woman is done nursing her child..."lack of use" stops the milk production...but since yours are constantly used by you or your partner...maybe that's why. That's a total guess.