India: Attempted rape.

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Cierrabares_ESP, May 30, 2018.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. GhostDragon

GhostDragon Drawing Blood

Sep 2, 2017
    Male
    Bahamas
    I agree ..These are not human beings. Listen to how they bark like jackals while savaging that poor child. The indian government knows whats going on. This is one of those population culling methods. But i say EVERY man is born of a woman. If women are abused. They most of the times beget degenerate offspring because at the time of severe abuse ,a woman's adrenaline overdrive affects her hormones, which most of the times WILL imprint upon her DNA and pass to her future offspring.

SintoSoCal likes this.
  2. GhostDragon

Sep 2, 2017
    Male
    Bahamas
    LMAO ! .....Don't worry my friend , U will get ur request. And death addict will get the video lol ...

TeeGuN likes this.
  3. GhostDragon

Sep 2, 2017
    Male
    Bahamas
    Yea , Yea .. The government are just ashamed that it went viral ..look into it LOL .. The only people i respect in india are the Saints,Yogis and Cows..

kayLaLuna likes this.
  4. GhostDragon

Sep 2, 2017
    Male
    Bahamas
    Exactly friend....BUT , I respect the HOLY COWS more ..

kayLaLuna likes this.
  5. GhostDragon

Sep 2, 2017
    Male
    Bahamas
    I ask u ...In the lord of the rings movie.. Have u ever known an ORC or Troll to have or behave mannerly and with respect for for anyone ? The elves and humans quickly execute them ..THEY ARE VERY DANGEROUS AND SAVAGE ..

6. Mr. Gato

Mr. Gato Deathling

Jun 14, 2018
    Patagonia
    Ah man, can't wait 'till they star their own video gettin crushed by a train.

7. Blkwdw69

Blkwdw69 Deathling

Feb 2, 2018
    Female
    Head Long Pig Chef
    Ohio
    Looked like a helluva lot more than four of those little cocksuckers...

11C1P likes this.
  8. Mega Death

Mega Death Death Addict

Feb 16, 2017
    I don't love you no more.
    Somewhere in Texas
    Fuck tards....

11C1P likes this.
  9. 11C1P

11C1P Death Head

Apr 6, 2018
    Male
    N.D.
    Nothing like filming your own crime to be used as evidence against you & leave 0 doubt in anyone's mind what a bunch of dickless wonders you are. It looked like more than 4 fucktards to me, either way, good for her fighting those nutless fucks off. Now I hope they string them all up by empty scrotum sacks & teach her how to play pinata with a studded club with the added rule that you can shove the club up their asses to see if you can get any candy to fall out that way. If not, just beat the next one with the shit stained studded club. See, I didn't even say nothing about killing them, deep down, I'm just a big softy. I hope they kill those fucks. DOH!

kayLaLuna likes this.
  10. Shannon kane

Shannon kane Deathling

Jul 11, 2018
    Male
    Florida
    Jesus fucking Christ kid what's the point of pulling out your phone to film it if your gonna aim it at the ground and the back of your buddies shirt the whole time my God how annoying. It's legit like he pressed the record button in the middle of a seizure. Fuck.