Intestines Exposed After Accident

Discussion in 'Non Fatal' started by Hopedenial, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Hopedenial

Hopedenial Death Head

Dec 3, 2016
    Male
    Houston, Tx
    This badass is more concerned with the safety of the kid than his guts leaking out of his stomach.

Attached Files:

• File size:
      17.9 MB
      Views:
  2. Honest One

Honest One Death Addict

Jul 2, 2016
    Female
    Retired early
    The states
    And not a one offers a helping hand. WTF!

Squid Jones likes this.
  3. winkyface

winkyface Deathling

Mar 16, 2017
    ;)
    ;)
    Humanity in her best form. Hue hue hue!:D:D:D

Squid Jones likes this.
  4. Squid Jones

Squid Jones Death Head

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
    I realize that I risk sounding like a hypocrite to some extent by saying this but I think there's something very sick and wrong about how people just stand around and record incidents like this instead of doing something to at least try to help. The reason why I won't say I'm being completely hypocritical by saying that is because, though I'll watch shit like this happen on the computer all day, I really don't think my reaction to somebody being gravely injured or killed right in front of my face would be to whip out my phone and record rather than show any concern for the victim. I really don't. But, you know, I hear people say that this phenomenon is an indication that human beings have become less caring about each other. I don't think that's true. I think that the same thing would've gone on if everyone would've had a video camera in their pocket 50 or 100 or 1000 years ago. The only reason why people didn't used to do this is because they didn't have the technology to.