Intestines Exposed After Accident

Discussion in 'Non Fatal' started by Hopedenial, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Hopedenial

Hopedenial Death Addict

Dec 3, 2016
    Male
    Houston, Tx
    This badass is more concerned with the safety of the kid than his guts leaking out of his stomach.

Attached Files:

• File size:
      17.9 MB
      Views:
  2. Honest One

Honest One ETTAFUCKOUTAHE VIP

Jul 2, 2016
    Female
    Retired early
    The states
    And not a one offers a helping hand. WTF!

Squid Jones likes this.
  3. winkyface

winkyface Deathling

Mar 16, 2017
    ;)
    ;)
    Humanity in her best form. Hue hue hue!:D:D:D

Squid Jones likes this.
  4. Squid Jones

Squid Jones Nobody's Hero VIP

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
    I realize that I risk sounding like a hypocrite to some extent by saying this but I think there's something very sick and wrong about how people just stand around and record incidents like this instead of doing something to at least try to help. The reason why I won't say I'm being completely hypocritical by saying that is because, though I'll watch shit like this happen on the computer all day, I really don't think my reaction to somebody being gravely injured or killed right in front of my face would be to whip out my phone and record rather than show any concern for the victim. I really don't. But, you know, I hear people say that this phenomenon is an indication that human beings have become less caring about each other. I don't think that's true. I think that the same thing would've gone on if everyone would've had a video camera in their pocket 50 or 100 or 1000 years ago. The only reason why people didn't used to do this is because they didn't have the technology to.

rottenbodysmellfunny likes this.
  5. Airbornemama

Airbornemama DA's Resident Trauma-Mama Staff Member

Nov 27, 2016
    Female
    Here, there and everywhere!
    Do your intestines hang low,
    Do the wobble to and fro,
    Can you tie them in a knot,
    Can you tie them in a bow,
    Do your intestines hang low!:pedobear:

6. drlecter

drlecter New Member

Mar 29, 2017
    Female
    belgium
  7. Dream Catcher

Dream Catcher Life is but a dream.

Oct 25, 2016
    Female
    Rocky Mountain High
    I have the same thought, Squid. If someone is hurt, I can't just stand there. I once delivered the son of someone I couldn't stand because everyone else was freaking out. I carry a first aid kit I threw together in my purse at all times just in case, and have used it many times on kids in the neighborhood. I get hugs in exchange.:D I can't handle seeing anyone get bullied and refuse to do nothing. I don't think all people who do nothing are bad people though. I think there are healers, harmers, and watchers.

Squid Jones likes this.
  8. Pappa Rabbi

Pappa Rabbi Pappa Rabbi

Mar 29, 2017
    Male
    No where
    And the father of the year award goes to...

LovelyDayz likes this.
  9. Skellie

Skellie Death Head

Nov 28, 2016
    Female
    Tampa, Fl.
    I know what you mean...I came across a nasty accident the other day and rather think to take out my phone, my daughter-in-law and I were in the middle of it, trying to help, get paramedics there, police, help the victims the best we could without harming them, etc. It wasn't till after all was done and the ambulance was gone and I was safely back in my car, driving home that I even thought...wow, that would have been great on the DA forum, oh well. Missed my chance...but I helped someone and that was my first thought. Not to take out my phone to record. I don't understand this standing around en masse to take pics and/or to gawk.
    Yet, on the computer I will stare at this shit all day..but then, on the computer, it's already done. The cops/ambulances/shit already happened, so there's nothing I can do to help by then.

Zeus and Squid Jones like this.
  10. When you see this you say that it is the sign that we are too much on this Earth..

Squid Jones likes this.
  11. cd9798

cd9798 Death Head

Oct 1, 2016
    Male
    Professional Ostrich Wrangler
    A brick house with lots of stones
    It seems when God was making humans, he forgot to mix in the humanity juice for a couple batches, said fuck it, and sent 'em down anyways.