ITZDolly - Heartbreaking Video Shows 12-Year-Old Katelyn Nicole Davis Hang Herself

Discussion in 'Suicide' started by Zeus, Jan 2, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Zeus

Zeus Co-Founder/Former Owner Staff Member

Oct 19, 2015
    Male
    Happened on December 30, 2016.

The victim was 12-year-old Katelyn Nicole Davis.

She live-streamed her own suicide by hanging via an app called Live.me.

She lived in Polk County in Cedartown, Georgia, USA.

Her screen name was ITZDolly.

The full video is 42 minutes and 52 seconds long.

Most of the video shows her setting up the scene.

The last 21 minutes or so shows her body swinging as you hear her name being called out.

(Full video will be in reply to this post)

Katy's Aunt Daphne (@SaddestAuntD) passed away at the age of 38 on July 21, 2017. May her suffering be forever ended. R.I.P. Daphne.

Attached Files:

• ITZDolly01.jpg
      ITZDolly01.jpg
      File size:
      31.7 KB
      Views:
    • File size:
      1.5 MB
      Views:
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
  2. OP
    OP
    Zeus

Oct 19, 2015
    Male
    The Full Video: ITZDolly Hangs Herself Live on Live.me

She apologizes to multiple people in the video.

At the 21:24 mark, you can hear her delicate and tear-filled last words..."Goodbye" before she steps off of a bucket at the 21:30 mark to end her short life.

Around the 28-minute mark, you can start to hear people calling out to her, looking for her. We hear "Kaitlyn" and "Katie" multiple times.

Judging by our ability to hear their voices closer and closer, they apparently came very close to finding her on camera.

At or about the 29:27 mark, her phone starts to go off multiple times til the end of the video. (VOLUME WARNING)

The sun goes further and further behind the horizon and we hear someone call out her name one last time as the video ends.

(Forgive some silent and jumpy spots. The video had some issues. I noticed the full version I had up here didn't have the audio synced up in some areas. I did my best.)

Attached Files:

• File size:
      55.2 MB
      Views:
  3. Airbornemama

Airbornemama DA's Resident Queen of Gore Staff Member

Nov 27, 2016
    Female
    Here, there and everywhere!
    OK this was TRULY fucking HEART BREAKING!!! There are certain suicide video's like this one, where I feel like I'm intruding on their last minutes of life. I guess I feel it should be private. I get that she taped it, and the other few I feel the same about did also, it's just soooo sad and unnecessarily final that I shouldn't intrude. I wish the people yelling for her would have found her in time. Poor sweet young girl R.I.P sweetheart:(

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
  4. Zerophyr

Zerophyr Drawing Blood

Apr 14, 2016
    Male
    You want to know? Ask ;)

UPDATE: Sites are getting removed but i archived all of them so here are a few mirrors with a *.zip file containing everything:
    https://mega.nz/#!4ZYCXSpK!xzgfkKJ5PYBpxnZuuKcG55cW6apvvvgbp1dymp2QBm8 or https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxJ6QtQX654hQW9mTVgwUmtKTDg/view?usp=sharing
    If a file is offline, please contact me via PM and I'll reupload it.

Source: http://www.northwestgeorgianews.com...cle_0a716340-d113-11e6-a030-2332936cb62b.html

Her diary: The original link has since been deleted but I'll still leave the link here. Added the diary as pictures (see below) Her Instagram: (Site has been taken down) This was the original IG Acc. https://www.instagram.com/roses.have.wilted/

A vid of her worth watching: https://www.instagram.com/p/BNqFus2h8g8/

Drawing she made for a friend: https://www.quotev.com/story/8232320/Drawing/54

Soundcloud Profile (the comments she made *sadface*): https://soundcloud.com/user-627882706

Another video taken from her Instagram account. Thanks @eblock for contributing!

Please be respectful, don't contact her family and don't forget her story.

Contact me via PM if a File or Link is down

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2017
  5. Woden

Woden Death Head

Nov 18, 2016
    Male
    What a waste.She was so beautiful and had her entire life ahead of her. i was often depressed as a teenager. I was a loner and wandered everywhere, in the woods, on railway tracks, through neighborhoods. It really formed my personality. I wanted to give up. I feel so sorry for this little girl.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2017
  6. SaddestAuntD

SaddestAuntD Passed Away July 21, 2017 - R.I.P. Daphne

Jan 3, 2017
    This was my niece...it is a tragedy for our family. Katie was intelligent, pretty, funny, and had a heart of gold...she suffered from depression, bullying, and was a victim of circumstances beyond her control. Please remember that family members run across things yall post. Plz respect our family.

7. OP
    OP
    Zeus

Oct 19, 2015
    Male
    With nothing but respect, ma'am, you're on the one site with a reputation for having some semblance of decorum and respect.

I can't begin to imagine the pain you and your family must be going through.

We do, however, find and share the news in its uncensored form. The great majority of members here don't "get off" on this type of content, but rather view it as a way to cope or as a way to take away their own pain.

I'm not going to pretend that anything I'm going to say is going to make this "totally okay" with you, but do know that for the type of site this is, you won't find a larger group of people who have heartfelt sympathy for you, your family, and for Katelyn herself.

You have my sincerest condolences.

8. HoffmanLensPunk

HoffmanLensPunk Malignant Caveman

Aug 19, 2016
    Male
    Professional Stoner, Asshole and Deviant.
    England
    You and your family have my deepest sympathies, what happened to your niece is a horrible tragedy and like Zeus said you will get nothing but respect and sympathy from us here, we who frequent this site are good people and are saddened by these events, we also think its important people see what happens in the world, if anything so it may prevent another similar tragedy occuring.
    I know our words can't change what has happened but know we are truly sorry for your loss and you have our best wishes for the future.
    Yours Respectfully
    Jay

9. SuicideIsNOTAOption

SuicideIsNOTAOption Banned

Jan 3, 2017
    I knew her in real life. Went to school with her for about 5 years considering we were in the same kindergarten class. She went to a different school until middle school. She was a cool person, a golden heart to add with that.

10. o9r1sh

o9r1sh Death Head Donator

Sep 1, 2016
    My condolences to you and your family. Your niece was a lovely young lady.

Thank you for taking the time to post, sorry about your friend. I'm afraid I will need to close your account though seeing as how your underage.

Take care.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  11. kstrickland0929

kstrickland0929 New Member

Jan 3, 2017
    So Sad

She is too young for this much pain!

12. DrSick

DrSick New Member

Jan 3, 2017
    I agree, very tragic loss of young life. I can't imagine the horror of the people looking for her when they found her too late. VitaMundiEd6.jpg

13. noangelpa

noangelpa New Member

Jan 4, 2017

I would like to express my condolences to your family and the loss of this poor angel. I pray her soul finds peace in "Heaven"... -I wish I had the opportunity to speak with her. I am a 30 yr old whom has experienced 1st hand the "demons" she faced... perhaps speaking with someone who had "faced the same" she could have found a different route...

I am sorry if my comment offends you... again condolences... I hope you find peace as well...

14. Societaloutcast

Societaloutcast Deathling

Jan 4, 2017
    I've been following... No, that isn't right. I've been investigating this for the last 6 hours.
    People may say stuff like "this is sad" but... To me, katies suicide just... Guts me.
    I found this video and went in out of curiosity, I must admit. What I didn't count on was getting pounded right in the feels over and over, and once I went to her instagram and started reading her posts and watching her vids, I was crying, like continuously. It's so obvious she was crying out for help weeks and weeks before she couldnt take the pain anymore.
    She was obviously a very intelligent, creative, sweet, pretty, caring and VERY lonely girl.
    The way she was branching out on social media, reaching out for friends and largely only finding trolls was heartbreaking. She needed someone that loved and cared for her and understood exactly what she was going through and could hold her and at least dull the pain.
    It's more personal for me because I would've been her friend in a heartbeat back in highschool. She would've fit in with us with the kind of friendship that warms you inside.
    We were all lonely, misunderstood kids that people didn't get too close to even though we were all really friendly just like katie.
    I dont know exactly what pain the others endured, or rather, what led to their pain, but we all cut and self harmed before we started hanging out with each other. When we were together, we temporarily forgot and could lean on each other and let laughter wash away the hurt.
    I can only speak of what led me to that place(we mostly never talked about it we just understood)
    I was molested by a great uncle from age 2-12 and it really messed me up.
    Parents divorced and mom abandoned me.
    Dad got with a psychotic woman who made my life a psychological hell of mental abuse, beatings, slave labour, lies and manipulations from 12-15. I remember she once made me read A Child Called It just to show me it could always be worse.
    I considered suicide a few times but very narrowly managed to power through. I remember when my step mom was really pouring it on one week and manipulating dad into beating me constantly, I actually contemplated taking a salsaw and fileting into my leg just to hopefully garner a little pity and make it stop. At least then I would've had a little control.
    Needless to say by the time she left at 15, I had a ton of issues to resolve and my father and I's relationship was never the same. He was a nice, gentle person before she came and loved me.
    I still had black eyes well after she left.
    Sometimes death felt the only way out of my torturous existence.
    Then I entered HS and met the others. Regina, a depressed indian girl with sad eyes I suspected was being sexually assaulted at home. Tori, a small and furtive mexican kid that would sometimes have unexplained bruises, Bernie, another mexican girl who's mom abandoned her and who's grandma constantly called her a whore, a kid called nick who wasnt around us much. Think his dad was some super strict, military discipline nutjob and Gloria. She was mostly normal, though I think she may have had a form of mild depression.
    If we hadn't all ran into each other, I don't know what would've happened. It's a miracle we all made it through. Kids... In situations like the one Katie Davis found herself in need friends with similar experiences to draw strength from and give strength in return. Going through it alone is just too much to handle. The sad thing is she was reaching out and no one offered the hand of friendship. I mean, she told her internet friends and a creepypasta character goodbye and sorry. That hurts my heart. I know that feeling of loneliness displayed so clearly and agonisingly throughout her instagram. I always hid mine beneath a mask of indifference, while Regina withdrew into herself and Tori hid his behind a front of frantic energy. Bernie was mostly quiet and nick was really nervous, constantly glancing around like someone was going to sneak up and gut punch him.
    It slowly got better the more we hung out. At first it was just at school and at extracurricular activities that glo's mom would drive us to and from.
    Then we started hanging out at bernie and glo's houses. Katie obviously had a huge heart and a lot of love she desperately needed to give coupled with the fact she was desperately lonely and it mightve been worse for her. Not to mention internet friends aren't a substitute by any means for the real things.
    I've been thinking it all day. Katie would've fit right in with our group of misfits and outcasts.
    It's terrible she wasn't able to find that like we did.
    Just wish I could go back in time and prevent this. I feel like I lost a friend in Katie and I really have absolutely no right to feel that way.
    Sorry for the rambling post. This has been building up all day.
    Good luck to the family.

15. Zerophyr

Zerophyr Drawing Blood

Apr 14, 2016
    Male
    You want to know? Ask ;)
    A nice post. See, that's why I researched and tried to find as much information about her as I could.
    I felt affected just like you did.
    I've lost two friends at a young age, too and I think it's bad if you simply remove the vid, remove the story and everything behind it, just like it never happened. This is a story worth being told. It is important to see what troubles some younger folks. Most of us will be a parent someday. I think no one would want this to happen to their own daughter, at least I hope so.
    Many who visit this website are considered "sick fucks who're just into seeing a person die", but there is way more behind it in most cases. All of us have troubles of some sorts and here we got a case that is not unusual since many parents don't speak openly or acknowledge the trouble their kids have and it's important to acknowledge them and talk about it to find a solution. I understand her family but sometimes it is important to tell a story, make other people understand. In the end, it could even help some people to seek help.
    I appreciate your comment and you're always welcome to "ramble". ;)
    Phil

16. Societaloutcast

Jan 4, 2017
    It is a story worth being told, over and over again, at that. We must never forget our suffering, lest it repeat and simultaneously store it away, so anger doesn't consume us. I initially found the video because it was posted in an edgy group I was added to a while back. Even most of those people were saddened by it with the odd asshole.
    The demonsdreamin(the site the vid was at) linked to her instagram. After I watched the vid all the way through, I went there and really started breaking down more and more. I hadnt found the soundcloud(which, honestly, I think those songs didn't help because I noticed she used one or two lines from the longer one when she hung herself, so they may have been reinforcing the idea) or the diary pages, which had already been swept under the rug.
    I'm a friend of the kurdish peoples of Iraq, Syria and Turkey and Iran on Facebook. Glimpses into the middle east straight from the mouths and eyes of kurds reporting with cell phone pics from the ground. Started getting a few friends from the Kurdish YPG 2 years ago and then more and more kurds friended me until I had a wealth of kurdish news groups. Turkey calls media blackouts on the kurds and forces facebook to shut down groups on Facebook ran by kurds in an effort to silence the atrocities being commited against the kurds by turkey. Member of the UN and NATO, also secret genocider. The Kurds rely on viral news with thousands of kurds across the middle east uploading pics and info to the groups.
    I've seen some shit. At first I was completely horrified but now Im totally desensitized. I doubt this site could offer anything that would make me wince.

17. Zerophyr

Zerophyr Drawing Blood

Apr 14, 2016
    Male
    You want to know? Ask ;)
    Maybe the dude that got skinned alive, but other than that, the vids don't affect me much neither. As an Admin, that is a pro rather than a con because I look at it in a neutral way. I don't judge by color, belief or anything else. I take it as it is. I doubt you're totally desensitized since the video affected you in a way, just like me. We tend to think of us in a bad way, well, some of us but be happy you still have feelings, maybe more than you think you have. Death is something natural, but you only live once, so better make the best of it and live your life like you want it to be. No reason to waste that time ;) Maybe you'll be able to teach your ancestors a bit about what you have witnessed, make them aware of it and at least try that it won't happen again. Sure, it's human nature but not everyone is like that.
    I've been on the Internet for quiet some time, had my rl experiences (got PTSD as well) and suffered from depression in the past, so I know how hard life can be but....fuck it. Better find a way to deal with it, have some fun in life and do what you want to do. You're not living the lifes of those, depicted in the videos, but you can learn from some of them and know what could be a bad thing to do and still live a happy life.

Airbornemama and Mega Death like this.
  18. Societaloutcast

Jan 4, 2017
    I've seen tons of bodies, blown apart, riddled with bullet holes, severed heads, crucified christians, also with severed heads and coke bottles jammed down the stump. Heads impaled on pikes, kurdish girls that have been brutally raped and then beaten to death by the same turkish police that just gang banged her. Kurdish Mothers holding tiny kindergarten age children soaked in blood and covered in bullet holes while kneeling, wailing with unimaginable sorrow and horror etched on their faces in the giant blood pool of their children.
    I've seen the kurdish genocide taking place in Iran.
    Rows and rows of kurdish men hung by the neck along irans rural highways.
    Tons of dead ISIS. never mind those though.
    Bodies cut up and stuffed in burn barrels with paper sacks and garbage, awaiting incineration, guys that have been hit by IEDs and guys hit in the head by Barrett 50 cals with their brains spread out in a 10 foot radius.
    No, it was Katies pain and loneliness and what it drove it her to do, coupled with the fact that she was obviously an amazing person I'd have loved to have known and was conquered by the very thing my friends and I managed to survive. I think.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
    Airbornemama, Mega Death and Snicket like this.
  19. wino

wino Forum Rider

Nov 18, 2016
    Male
    stores/steel
    Aust
    The things you mention that you have seen above is barbaric war and we have been fighting each other for whatever reason since we could swing a club.

I think it does show society is not completely lost with the reaction to Katelyn's final life choice.

20. Zerophyr

Zerophyr Drawing Blood

Apr 14, 2016
    Male
    You want to know? Ask ;)
    Have you ever experienced those things in RL though? Videos don't give you the same feeling. I have, before I was 10 so now 22 years ago. I can totally understand why you sympathize with her since I do so, too but seing something like that in RL and in a video are two different things. I am not saying that your feelings are different, I don't think they are but it "feels" to me like you're getting a little bit too much into the other videos, without being disrespectful, that's not my intention just so you know.
    What makes you think you're an Outcast? According to your name. Sorry if I answer a bit late, different time zones. But I am curious as to why you feel that way. Watching gore doesn't count, many people do that, out of morbid curiosity or whatever. IF and that's a big IF you want to talk about it. I always wonder why people are the way they are, just so I can learn more and more.