ITZDolly - Heartbreaking Video Shows 12-Year-Old Katelyn Nicole Davis Hang Herself

Discussion in 'Suicide' started by Zeus, Jan 2, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. toneen

toneen Deathling

Jan 23, 2017
    doodler, weeb, furry
    United States
    So young. It's a tragedy. Her parents should have their privates ripped from their bodies, so they can't do this again.

Mega Death likes this.
  2. Starkiller1125

Starkiller1125 DA's Firearm Savant

Jul 31, 2016
    Male
    Fisherman
    Bumfuck, Nebraska
    I cried for a bit after reading this thread. Having had a sister that was killed by a drunk when she was 25 and in the prime of her life working as a nurse for brain and spinal injury patients at a rehabilitation hospital, it makes me realize even more how much more precious life is. What saddens me more is that I've drove past a scene with a bunch of cops around a tree with a tarp wrapped around it and a rope around the tree limb above it. Which turned out to be where a 23 year old girl that hung herself and the police were preserving the scene. So witnessing said girl in thread, an innocent teen who needed a little help go and take her life is fucking heart wrenching.

Which is ironic in a sense cause I'm a member of a forum of people that like death and all things related. But this is just sad.

3. wino

wino Forum Rider

Nov 18, 2016
    Male
    stores/steel
    Aust
    Sorry for the lose of your sister. I too have lost many family and friends over the years. They will always be in my memories and I belive as long as I remember them they are still apart of my life.

4. MorbidFascination

MorbidFascination New Member

Jan 25, 2017
    Female
    Wonderland
    That was rough. Absolutely heart wrenching. She was on live for around about 20 min before she hung herself, yet no one called her phone or tried talking her out of it?! Appalling!
    They said a policeman from California notified the police in her area about the suicide. He watched it as it streamed.
    Why was a grown man (let alone a cop) able to watch her live feed anyway?
    I don't go live, so I don't know how it works, but the whole thing is so sad.
    May you, RIP, Katelynn.
    FLY HIGH.

Mega Death, I8ahampster and Zeus like this.
  5. MorbidFascination

Jan 25, 2017
    Female
    Wonderland
    I'm sorry. I feel your pain. A good friend hung himself in 2012 & my best friend hung herself in June.

Mega Death likes this.
  6. MorbidFascination

Jan 25, 2017
    Female
    Wonderland
    She was depressed from being violated by her stepdad, obviously.

Mega Death and mortuum like this.
  7. jigsawinc

jigsawinc New Member

Jan 26, 2017
    Female
    Alabama
    I just wanted to add my condolences to your family. I hope some amount of healing is possible for all of you. I watched the video and like others have said, it gutted me. My heart was breaking while I watched and could hear the trucks passing on what sounded like a very nearby road, and later the voices talking and calling out. Years ago, I was Katie. On and off for several years, I was molested and by the time I was 14, I was walking a self destructive line, hurting myself, taking very wild chances, but mostly just wanting the pain to stop. I often thought about suicide, and thought everyone else would be better off without me around. I honestly don't know how I managed to hold on long enough to come through to the other side. And now just thinking about Katie leaves me in tears. She has stayed in my mind everyday. I know it's a sensitive topic, but I have felt compelled to do something in my community since I learned about Katie. Again, I am so sorry for Katie and I'm sorry y'all have had to go through this You have my prayers

8. Osiris86

Osiris86 New Member

Jan 16, 2017
    Christmas Island
    It's not just kids today... it was the same 40-50 years ago.

Fisticuffs these days, are more likely to end in criminal charges than anything else. A lot of schools have a "zero tolerance" policy, so that the very least that will happen is that you will be booted out.

Some kids are more sensitive than others. That was true 50 years ago, and it's still true today.

You have the advantage of an adult's perspective on this -- she didn't; most kids don't.

No argument with you, there.

Osiris86

Mega Death likes this.
  9. Osiris86

Osiris86 New Member

Jan 16, 2017
    Christmas Island
    I'm not terribly familiar with livestreaming either, but you need to look at this from a logistical viewpoint. Even if she had announced what she was about to do, there was barely a 20 minute window from the start of the stream until the act was completed. Even if a police officer was watching the stream live, and he noticed her suicide preparations, there would not have been time to trace the location (even assuming GPS was active, and turned on), and to alert the authorities. It's not at all like TV, where determination of location is virtually instantaneous, and a response unit can be rolled immediately.

Osiris86

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
    Mega Death likes this.
  10. Osiris86

Osiris86 New Member

Jan 16, 2017
    Christmas Island
    I normally try to be respectful to people, but the only thing I can say to you right now is: GET STUFFED!.

Go play your juvenile "intelligence agency" games elsewhere. Leave the investigations to law enforcement where they belong. No "evidence" that you gather would be admissible in a court of law, under any circumstances -- but I suspect that isn't what your end-goal is, anyway.

I suspect that your only interest in this case is self-aggrandization, or self-promotion.

The very last thing anyone needs are self-appointed vigilantes on the hunt for scapegoats.

Osiris86

11. wemuststopit

wemuststopit New Member

Jan 27, 2017
    Male
    USA
    Unfortunately I've been down this road, but certainly not this young... Those of you that have been there, know of what I speak - you truly believe that this choice is not only best for you, but ultimately best to all those involved (your spouse, parents, and even your children). I was a successful 30 something year old man who was facing something I thought was unbearable, and it distorted reality so much that I was convinced that my 7 year old would be better off without his dad. I see this young girl and just want to fucking (sorry) hold her and say just wait 5 minutes and we'll get through this..we'll do it 5 minutes at a time and I'll help you get to the next 5 minutes until the 5 become 10 and until the 10 become 20... This girl, this child did not need to die. I feel responsible, we all should take some responsibility when something like this happens...

12. disturbed

disturbed New Member

Jan 27, 2017
    Australia
    Stumbled across this site while looking for the video Katelyn made before her final video, i believe it was around 2hours long?
    I'm surprised her younger siblings didn't go looking for her, in all the videos Ive seen they constantly annoy/follow her.
    *Off Topic* Very sad another young girl (14yr old Nakia Venant) also streamed her suicide a couple days ago..

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
    Mega Death and Cindylouwho like this.
  13. Knock.em.dead

Knock.em.dead Drawing Blood

Jan 27, 2017
    Female
    Corporate sleeze
    Los Angeles
    Searching for this video brought me here

Mega Death likes this.
  14. Cindylouwho

Cindylouwho New Member

Jan 19, 2017
    Female
    Somewhere,USA
    Its horrible. My heart just breaks for this little girl.

Mega Death and johnyboy like this.
  15. Cindylouwho

Cindylouwho New Member

Jan 19, 2017
    Female
    Somewhere,USA
    I'm so sorry about your sister. That's just horrible. Idk why I'm a part if this forum Cuz I don't like death etc. I am comforted with some responses. Some, scare me. I witnessed my uncles suicide when I was 13. I didn't and to some degree still don't know how to process it. I think I'm here because I'm still trying to make sense of it and sometimes somebody responds the same way I think, so it helps me realize that I am normalish.
    Idk.

Mega Death likes this.
  16. Cindylouwho

Cindylouwho New Member

Jan 19, 2017
    Female
    Somewhere,USA
    Very well said.

Mega Death likes this.
  17. Specter

Specter Chaos- is the only true answer.

Nov 27, 2016
    Male
    A professional nihilistic sociopath
    Latvia
    Call me an asshole, I think suicide is a pretty much a pussy way to go. A weakling's path, and nothing should be honored in just giving up. You can call me a brat who never had problems in life.
    But I had thoughts when I was pretty much a very young teen. Sure, bullying, family problems, parents being assholes, feeling of people you called friends betraying you, psychiatric clinic. Sure that shit happened to me, even more, I can bet my ass and a left testicle that at least 80% of the users here had a shitty start, otherwise they wouldn't end up here.

Either you die as someone with a naive heart, or you live long enough to see yourself become the selfish and antistocial asshole.

Song: Disturbed- Inside the Fire

Attached Files:

• File size:
      8.9 MB
      Views:
    Mega Death and titirulo like this.
  18. Shar

Shar New Member

Feb 1, 2017
    Female
    Ohio
    I talk to teenagers every day, from being a gamer, every single one is suicidal.

19. Cindylouwho

Cindylouwho New Member

Jan 19, 2017
    Female
    Somewhere,USA
    Damn, that hurts. Why? I guess I know why but..... What do you think they need? I work at a school and I can't imagine losing one of "my" babies did the same. Any insight??

Mega Death likes this.
  20. AmberDragonSwan

AmberDragonSwan New Member

Feb 5, 2017
    Female
    Washington
    I understand how she felt. I really wish that she would've grown up, had the chance to be successful and give a huge middle finger to her family.
    I hope she finds peace in her next life.