ITZDolly - Heartbreaking Video Shows 12-Year-Old Katelyn Nicole Davis Hang Herself

Discussion in 'Suicide' started by Zeus, Jan 2, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. John Carlos

John Carlos New Member

Feb 26, 2017
    Male
    Virginia
    Sir or Madam. This really touched me and prompted me to join. This video hit me very hard. My grandfather killed himself when my mother was ten because of trauma from WWII. Suicide was one of the first words I learned, he shot himself behind the hospital where my mother was born. He begged for help for someone to stop him but no one did. I have been dating my current girlfriend for 7 months now. It is the happiest relationship i have ever been in. She struggles with a lot of mental health (as have I, along with suicide attempts.) A few months back she tried this exact same thing but cut herself free at the last moment. I went to see her the minute after she told me about it. I felt the marks on her neck from the rope. It was very scary.. however this hit me deeper than I expected. I looked into this on a whim and just seeing her sway back and forth really terrified me. I kept thinking "Holy hell, this could have been R." I kept imaging what if she hadn't cut the rope. We had a talk about it last night. It was real, it was scary, but nothing compares to seeing someone go through with this. I felt heartbroken and truly afraid. Thank you to this community for being so respectful. It's wonderful to see something without a person who "gets off to this sort of thing." If this message is in anyway disrespectful please tell me and I will take it down. I just wanted to share how this made me reflect. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2017
  2. Thisworld

Thisworld New Member

Feb 26, 2017
    Hampshire
    Is this the same guy with a new account??? https://m.facebook.com/tarik.abdelkhalek.7

Mega Death likes this.
  3. TONUPT

TONUPT New Member

Mar 13, 2017
    LONDON ENGLAND
    Mega Death likes this.
  4. TONUPT

TONUPT New Member

Mar 13, 2017
    LONDON ENGLAND
    Unfortunately the bullying in American schools is out of control. After an earlier suicide attempt with her mothers pill collection. She got very badly bullied when she returned to school..so she was taken out and stayed at home. She was enrolling in a new school in January. She was given a phone in December and downloaded the Live.me app. That was when her world took a real turn for the worst. Live.me, if it was regulated properly could have helped her as it did a bit. But it is a paedophile supermarket despite its 17+ age restriction. so it was the major cause of her fall..She met luke callahan..a murderer. He pushed her to that final mistake. This was no suicide..She definitely did not want to die..She thought he would save her. He should have..and he didn't. He killed her. Murder.

Mega Death likes this.
  5. StrangerBesideU

StrangerBesideU Wicked Clown

Feb 25, 2017
    Female
    Clown Queen of Crime
    Arkham Asylum
    God bless this poor young girl...Truly heart breaking. :(

Airbornemama and Mega Death like this.
  6. MICKAYLA

MICKAYLA New Member

Mar 28, 2017
    Female
    Romania
    Hello everyone! First of all, I came here because I heard about the news of this girl who seemed so much like me. Though I was bullied and tried to get my life back, I am a happy case in which I fought with myself not to get into the point of killing myself. But I did get there. I did not have the courage to do it. I thought at my family,friends at the fact that that part of life was going to fade away. That I was strong enough to move on.
    I was so sad seeing the video. I am not a lover into watching these kind of videos. She was such a beautiful girl, with a beautiful soul. Maybe God wanted her by his side so she won`t suffer anymore.
    Now, the interesting part or so to say interesting, forgive me for using this word is that before she would kill herself when she says “ Why am I crying ? “ you would notice her tone, as in she was not asking herself why she is crying. It is as if someone asked her while that person was watching her. You might also notice that she was trying somehow to hold back the moment, she was saying her goodbye`s and when she said that question it is like she snapped out of her speech and took a deep breath, like “ Yea, why am I crying? “ I think that the person who asked her this, made her make the decision.
    If anything I assumed is not true then I am sorry, but this is what I noticed.
    Rest in peace, lost soul!

7. StrangerBesideU

Feb 25, 2017
    Female
    Clown Queen of Crime
    Arkham Asylum
    I think that the majority of us feel heartbroken for this young girl. Thank you for sharing your story. Stay strong hun! *hugs*

Airbornemama, Mega Death and Zeus like this.
  8. MICKAYLA

MICKAYLA New Member

Mar 28, 2017
    Female
    Romania

Well, I am still here. Still thinking from time to time how much some kids were behaving so bad. I am odd, maybe for many, and they saw me as a monster. And they were calling me names. I do not know how much strength I had to pass middle school and even high school with persons like that. People are mean, kids are mean. Parents do not have time to explain to them that some kids just need love. I believe that is what she wanted. She was brave. Thank you for being kind to listen to me. I am sorry for my english. I am not a native speaker.

9. MICKAYLA

MICKAYLA New Member

Mar 28, 2017
    Female
    Romania

I never knew what he did to her. I mean I heard she had a boyfriend. What was the story about him, can you please tell me? Thank you.

Mega Death likes this.
  10. Squid Jones

Squid Jones El Guapo Staff Member

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
    Man, this Dolly video has caused quite an uproar. Seems like quite a few people here came here after watching it.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
    Mega Death, StrangerBesideU and Zeus like this.
  11. StrangerBesideU

Feb 25, 2017
    Female
    Clown Queen of Crime
    Arkham Asylum
    You are most welcome. If you ever need to talk, I'm here to listen. :)

Mega Death likes this.
  12. Meliora

Meliora New Member

Apr 5, 2017
    Female
    Santa Barbara
    I'm about to earn some hate here... Anyway, I've read up on the dead girl, and I am left wondering why I'm supposed to pity her death? From what I could find, she wasted much of her life making videos. She apparently had no friends, and listening to her annoying voice whining in some of her videos, she appeared to be a difficult little brat, an attention seeking girl who looked like a whore in red lipstick. It's amusing to me that she was hanging dead for such a long time, and even though her family was supposedly searching for her, she got only what, 1 phone call? Nobody cared about her, nobody cared that she was missing. You all act like, "That poor girl, boo hoo," but chances are great that not one of you would have notified PD either if you were watching the girl make preparations to hang herself. We're all here because we enjoy seeing stupid people die. Yeah she was young, but so what? 12 isn't 2. She knew the consequences of her actions. The way she said, "Goodbye" twice, you know she was hoping a hero would come to her rescue. No girl, you wanted death, so I'm glad it got you. You could have gotten help from the authorities when you claimed that your step-dad wanted to have sex with you, but you didn't. You could have gotten help at school or CPS, but you didn't, so don't expect me to care about you being dead :] And to that woman on the first page who says she's Aunt to the dead girl, I love how you're now acting like you care about her. Sure didn't care enough to get involved in her life and protect her though, right? And yes, I know the dead girl's name, I just don't want to dignify her by writing it. People who commit suicide are weak and shouldn't be treated like victims. Thank yooooou ^_^

Mega Death likes this.
  13. cari

cari New Member

Apr 6, 2017
    Female
    St. Louis Mo. USA
    This poor poor girl. I am an adult woman with three suicide attempts under my belt and several "cries for help " and this guts me. It guts me because she is setting up the scene so methodically and without emotion, like she is building a treehouse or something. That speaks volumes. It also speaks volumes that even though she took a long time to set it up, she, a 12 year old girl did it right. Because many grown men get the noose wrong several times and have to start over . Obviously she was a smart and special girl, something she unfortunately didn't see, but it was more than that, I think this was well thought out and researched before she did it.
    I watched quite a few videos of hers online before watching this and it makes me so mad/sad that the people in her life seemed to neglect her and ignore the warning signs. I'm not going to say anything about anyone specific because it's not my place, and the family is no doubt suffering enough..but there are SO MANY THINGS that could have prevented this from happening. The whole time I was watching this, even though I knew what was going to happen I found myself yelling at the screen "don't do it Katelyn!!" And every time you can hear a car go by I prayed someone would see her and run and save her at the last minute ☹️. I wish I had been her mother, or aunt, or even just a friend, so I could have told her how beautiful, how talented, how special she was. And that the people bullying her are just jealous and insecure and she won't even remember they're names in a year or two. It was not to be. Rest well sweet angel

Wow l

14. cari

cari New Member

Apr 6, 2017
    Female
    St. Louis Mo. USA
    Dude, she was 12 years old!! Of course she spent a lot of time online making videos. What's wrong with that?! It was her escape. You almost make it sound like at worst she deserved to die, and at best "who cares that she is dead."' I care, and a lot of other people do too. And your judging her and saying she had an annoying voice and wasn't popular?! Even if that were true would it make her death any less sad? No. Your just a heartless bastard.

15. Squid Jones

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
    I'm gonna assume your'e talking to the person who posted above you. I was really hoping nobody would respond to that comment because nothing gets under a troll's skin more than being ignored.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
  16. StrangerBesideU

Feb 25, 2017
    Female
    Clown Queen of Crime
    Arkham Asylum
    Amen to that my friend. Preach!

17. kystarrk

kystarrk Deathling Donator

Mar 12, 2017
    Female
    USA

My father committed suicide. I've contemplated suicide, you are exactly what drives people to suicide.

18. Outlaw

Outlaw Co-Founder/Former Co-owner Staff Member

Nov 3, 2015
    Male
    A huge part of me wants to go off on you. It's taking everything I have not to.........but, you're entitled to your opinion and feelings.

19. Vael

Vael Drawing Blood

Apr 18, 2017
    Male
    Criminologist
    Spain
    Hi, I'm a new member. I found this site while I was investigating about Katelyn...
    I'm a criminologist, so I have seen a lot of horrible scenes, but this one is particularly disturbing. I can't get used to see this scenes involving children.
    Btw, it's really important to listen to the children and that they feel loved. Katelyn cried out to be heard...
    I should like to express my deep condolences to her family... I'm really sorry.

P.S I'm sorry for my poor english!

20. Squid Jones

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
    Not to be too much of a jerk but it looks like the ITZDolly video is the best thing to ever happen to this website. Sheesh. Again, not to trash-talk her, because what happened with her was very sad, but I guess I just don't understand why this incident in particular is causing such a stir amidst all the other tragedies that happen on a daily basis.

Mega Death likes this.