KNIFED - My Sims 2 Horror Series

Discussion in 'Videos' started by JoeWinko, Jul 9, 2018.

1. JoeWinko

JoeWinko Deathling

Oct 20, 2017
    Male
    Unemployed due to Mental Illness
    Down South
    These are a bunch of scary movie videos I made with the Sims 2 a long time ago :) it's a series called Knifed and it's inspired by the Scream movies :) it's about me (Joe Winko) being stalked by serial killers who dress up as Ghostface.

Here's what I look like in the videos :)

[​IMG]

I made the first Knifed movie back in Summer of 2011 when I was 15 years old, back in june of 2011. I made Knifed 2: The Killer of Camp Wanaweep a couple weeks later (the first ones are short videos so they didn't take that long to make) They were a lot of fun to make though :) i had a lot of volunteer voice actors help me.

This version of Knifed 3: Hollywood Terror was made back in spring of 2013, when I was 17 years old. I did make an original version of it back in summer of 2011 but I thought I lost the file for it until I discovered it again saved on an old CD. I have the original Knifed 3 from 2011 still uploaded on YouTube but this one is better. The scripts are identical though.

2. OP
    OP
    JoeWinko

JoeWinko Deathling

Oct 20, 2017
    Male
    Unemployed due to Mental Illness
    Down South
    And there's Knifed 4: The British Ghostface which was made back in Summer of 2011 when I was 15 :)

Next is Knifed 5: Knife of Doom from spring of 2013. I was 17 years old when I made this and my Sims 2 movie making skills had improved by then :) this is when the videos start getting longer and more developed :)

and Knifed 6: Clock of Doom from summer of 2013, when I was 17 years old :p I wanted to make this film very unique from the others :p

and my longest Knifed movie, Knifed 7: Return To Woodscreek, from Summer of 2013 :)

and the last movie, Knifed 8: Sail & Stab, from fall of 2013 :)

I made all of these soooo long ago :) please tell me which ones you watched and please share your thoughts on them :) if you watch all 8 of them back to back, it should total to 3 or 4 hours long :) I'll be very grateful to anyone who does that :D :D :D

I hope you all like them :)

Akasha35 likes this.