Labor Day 2017 Police Shooting

Discussion in 'Videos' started by CALIMARIJONES, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Damn Skippy, it was!

2. Fuck NO!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Random Thread
  1. Jarvis Hayes, 31, dies 5 days later after being shot by police over Labor Day weekend on September 3, 2017. The shooting took place in the parking lot of the Mystic Sea Motel. Myrtle Beach police officers had received complaints of a reckless driver in the area.

Video reviewed by agents shows Hayes driving recklessly down Ocean Boulevard from the Sea Mist Hotel to the Mystic Sea Motel. When officers tried to conduct a traffic stop he drove into the Mystic Sea Motel parking lot. The report states there was only a single entrance and exit to that parking lot. Hayes tried turning his car around when responding officers tried to make contact with him.

Officers gave commands to Hayes to put his car in park, he verbally acknowledged the commands and stated, 'he was going to stop but it was ok because he was a cop' Hayes did not stop his vehicle.

The newly released video, obtained from SLED after a Freedom of Information Act request, shows Hayes accelerate towards the officers, an officer appears to be hit with his car, that's when police opened fire.

The officer states in the report that: "Because he [Myrtle Beach officer] feared Hayes would use his vehicle as a weapon against him and/or other officers, the officer drew his weapon. He saw Hayes accelerate his vehicle and appear to strike Cpl. BeLue (a Myrtle Beach officer). He [Myrtle Beach officer] discharged his firearm at Hayes, firing until he believed he was out of ammunition. He reloaded and saw that Hayes was no longer a threat to him or other officers. He then holstered his firearm."

The Myrtle Beach officer who was struck was pinned between Hayes' car and a patrol car, that officer suffered minor injuries, including bruises on his lower leg.

The SLED report on the officer-involved shooting states that evidence shows the two Myrtle Beach police officers who shot Hayes acted in self defense and 15th Circuit Solicitor Jimmy Richardson stated that no criminal charges would be filed against the officers involved.
    According to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request, following a state investigation, Richardson said in a report that, "There is no evidence of chargeable criminal wrongdoing on behalf of the above named officers in this tragic loss of life".

Attached Files:

• File size:
      40.4 MB
      Views:
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
    defedikt, Jallamedalla, Zoo and 10 others like this.
  2. Thor

Thor Drawing Blood

Apr 6, 2018
    Male
    Sweden
    Damn surprised he did not die on spot must of been at least 30 rounds fired, wonder how many landed on him.

3. Jayne

Jayne Death Head

Jun 9, 2017
    Female
    USA
    I can’t see her text. Or are you assuming he was alive because the cops were rushing around to help him?

CALIMARIJONES likes this.
  4. Thor

Thor Drawing Blood

Apr 6, 2018
    Male
    Sweden
    Nah the text says he died 5 days later in the hospital.

5. Rubbish

Rubbish Drawing Blood

Sep 27, 2017
    Male
    Mechanic
    Massachusetts
    If he drove the car at me like that I would have shot him also. When the police turn on the blue lights it doesnt mean run them over it means stop last I heard.

6. Tomas

Tomas Deathling

Mar 20, 2018
    Argentina
    Nice 2pac song over there.
    "Me against the world" haha

Kerushii91, Makaveli, Mersa and 5 others like this.
  7. Thor

Thor Drawing Blood

Apr 6, 2018
    Male
    Sweden

CheySenpie, CALIMARIJONES and Tomas like this.
  8. OP
    OP
    CALIMARIJONES

CALIMARIJONES Death Addict

My apologies, I fixed it;)

bugman78629 and Yonti like this.
  9. DJUK

DJUK Drawing Blood

Nov 10, 2016
    Male
    Welder
    Lincolnshire
    Im kinda curious about the person who voted "no" in the poll. Did they see a diff vid?

CALIMARIJONES and Outlaw like this.
  10. Thor

Thor Drawing Blood

Apr 6, 2018
    Male
    Sweden
    What do you mean, what poll?

11. Hippieflip42069

Hippieflip42069 Deathling

Mar 16, 2018
    Male
    Im torn. America has been quickly sucking down the garbage disposal. I have been seeing more and more white knights videos. But on the other hand violence is on the up and up. Cop or no cop if some drunk asshole came at me with their car I pop off on them too!!

12. Yonti

Yonti Drawing Blood

Mar 4, 2018
    Free Lance Thinker Jack of all trades, Phd
    British Isles
    What you gonna do when they come for you? :confused:

13. Praamsaga

Praamsaga Drawing Blood

Aug 24, 2016
    Male
    Texas
    I wonder what was going through the victim's mind at that moment? ("Shit, I's gots to go gets me some Mickey D's, ya he'e?")

14. Squid Jones

Squid Jones Guest

Well at least he had good taste in music.

Yes, the shooting was legit.

CALIMARIJONES and Tomas like this.
  15. Squid Jones

Squid Jones Guest

Violent crime in America was down last I checked.

CALIMARIJONES and Thor like this.
  16. Outlaw

Outlaw Guest

Just above the original post.

17. Spunkmeister

Spunkmeister Death Addict

Dec 21, 2017
    Male
    IT
    Nebraska
    The shooting is sometimes excessive, but just do as they request and live another day.

CALIMARIJONES and Thor like this.
  18. Squid Jones

Squid Jones Guest

I mean, if I'm not mistaken, they're taught to empty the damn clip or shoot until they're sure the perceived threat is neutralized. That's what they're trained to do. So, when cops unload on a motherfucker like this, I'd look at the training if you're looking for someone to blame.

Or we could just not behave in a way that makes them shoot in the first place like this guy did.

19. Shizuka the Mortician

Shizuka the Mortician Death Addict

Mar 21, 2018
    Female
    Mentor Cosplayer Musician and being sexy
    Japan
    I think it was the right thing to do. Would you rather take the highly probable chances of your friend's guts be expelled by some delusional psycho in an accelerating car, or swiftly end it and eliminate and save your friend's life?

CALIMARIJONES and Squid Jones like this.
  20. tramboliko

tramboliko Drawing Blood

Feb 28, 2017
    Male
    world
    was he an isis member ? he didn't draw a gun...he was pointed by big pig with gun for a minor shit.....so he didn't deserve to die...