[Child Death] Little Girl Killed...

Discussion in 'Photos' started by Airbornemama, Jul 11, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Airbornemama

Airbornemama Mama Loves You All Out There!...DA Admin. Staff Member

Nov 27, 2016
    Female
    Here, there and everywhere!
    All I could gather was this little girl was kidnapped by a Cartel, murdered then dismembered, I don't know why they cleaned the bones like that, sick motherfuckers!...

6STOYM8qiw7zm95WOIMM3Mu.jpg

PFigzBx3g.jpg

exiIJbMgUslSqmxxlgxUL.jpg

2. SpecterP

SpecterP Death Head

May 22, 2018
    Male
    USA
    Oldie but goodie. Probably a sex murderer maybe even cannibal rather than cartel related.

3. El Gringo Loko

El Gringo Loko Death Head

Mar 12, 2018
    Male
    Folgore soldier(2011-2015)now in private security
    Italy
    Wow, the ones who did this deserved to be drugged with Krokodil until their flesh is completely rotten. I would love to this to them, nice and slow, cursed soulless animals. May they suffer the worst conceivable tortures for all eternity.

Animals like this are the reason why Hell NEEDS to exist. And if it didn’t exist, i would gladly create it for them.

We (the west) should just invade these shithole countries and establish a good old military government and exterminate all the trash that is ravaging those countries without mercy and compromise. Human rights my fucking ass.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  4. LadeeV

LadeeV Death Addict VIP

Jul 3, 2016
    Female
    [​IMG] I loved what you said:
    "Animals like this are the reason why Hell NEEDS to exist. And if it didn’t exist, i would gladly create it for them." You are awesome!!!

5. LadeeV

LadeeV Death Addict VIP

Jul 3, 2016
    Female
    I would agree!

Airbornemama likes this.
  6. profezzor x

profezzor x Drawing Blood

Jul 20, 2017
    Male
    RT
    Los Angeles
    This is truly disturbing... (In James Earl Jones voice)

Airbornemama, Akasha35 and LadeeV like this.
  7. Shacov

Shacov Drawing Blood VIP

Dec 16, 2017
    Male
    Unemployed
    UK
    Sick fucks, such innocent life taken by heartless bastards.

Airbornemama, LadeeV and Akasha35 like this.
  8. El Gringo Loko

Mar 12, 2018
    Male
    Italy
  9. SpecterP

SpecterP Death Head

May 22, 2018
    Male
    USA
    Doesn't change the fact most posts concerning this story never mention cartel involvement but focus on a lone killer which is common for this sort of thing. It's a sex murder in all likelihood. Cartels doing something like this would be for retaliation and make it known this is specifically their handiwork with notes or messages. Not the case here.

matt1976 likes this.
  10. El Gringo Loko

Mar 12, 2018
    Male
    Italy
    Not necessarily. Many cartels sicarios are sick fucks who kill just for shit and giggles. Expecially the Zetas are the lowest of the low.

11. SpecterP

SpecterP Death Head

May 22, 2018
    Male
    USA
    You're not getting it. Then it would be a personal issue and not cartel related. Hence a sex murder.

12. El Gringo Loko

Mar 12, 2018
    Male
    Italy
    This really made me fucking angry. I would turn into a motherfucking cenobite if i could, to make them suffer even more. These fuckers should really suffer day and night.

Look, even in this video
    https://forum.deathaddict.com/threads/member-of-cartel-decapitated.19927/

they said that those captured sicarios liked to kill people just for shit and giggles, at 2:59 (“y luego puto parque andan robando gente inocente wey, matanola nomas por gusto”)

But to get my point across, i remember the case of a girl in Orizaba, Veracruz. She had nothing to do with the cartels, it’s just that a local zeta boss had a boner for her and therefore commissioned her kidnapping. She was kidnapped by three zeta gunmen at the Bulldog bar, Orizaba. Was this cartel related or personal issue? It was both, if you ask me, since those animals basically own the country and there is no line they aren’t willing to cross. Hence, what is personal and what is cartel related often intertwines. In that case, that kidnapping was used to sow fear for the cartels amidst the local civilians and to satisfy that zetas boss’ lust.

Anyway, i think it’s just a semantic problem we are having right now, so i might as well leave it at that. ;)

Dr Lecter, Akasha35 and LadeeV like this.
  13. SpecterP

SpecterP Death Head

May 22, 2018
    Male
    USA
    Yeah because the issue is this case not other cases. It's been reported as a stranger kidnap - murder incident not as part of cartel business. That's the point.

Akasha35 likes this.
  14. LadeeV

LadeeV Death Addict VIP

Jul 3, 2016
    Female
    I think these cartels are practicing Satanism and some old religion of death the Azteca practiced. Pretty gory, horrifying stuff!

15. SpecterP

SpecterP Death Head

May 22, 2018
    Male
    USA
    Matamoros incident in the 1990s they were practicing palo mayombe which is black magic.

Akasha35 likes this.
  16. El Gringo Loko

Mar 12, 2018
    Male
    Italy
    Man, my point is that i don’t care if this this isn’t “formally” cartel related. I’m quite positive this is the work of one or more cartel sicarios, i don’t need a narcomanta to recognize that stuff. Whether this is the work of a loose cannon or not doesn’t really matter to me.

SintoSoCal, LadeeV and Akasha35 like this.
  17. SpecterP

SpecterP Death Head

May 22, 2018
    Male
    USA
    Ok Zeta. You already said you were done guessing. If you knew about this kind if murder you wouldn't debate it. Classic sex murder of a child. Probably a stranger, too. Unusual but it happens in every country. Read articles on this case and you'll finally understand why it's not cartel related.

18. El Gringo Loko

Mar 12, 2018
    Male
    Italy
    Absolutely, they even worship “la Santa muerte” Santa Muerte: Patron Saint of the Drug War and Jesus Malverde Santa Muerte: Know Your Narco Saints

Also

@SpecterP

Whatever, man. But i don’t remember something like this happening in my country, or even in the Usa for that matter. Not like this one, at least.

19. LadeeV

LadeeV Death Addict VIP

Jul 3, 2016
    Female
    SpecterP likes this.