Man Lights Self On Fire

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Subzero, Oct 11, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Subzero

Subzero Super Moderator Staff Member

Mar 1, 2017
    Male
    USA
    I have to look more into this I found it and through it up fast. When I get home later today from my commitments I'll look into it a little further. The website I got it off says he lost the lottery so he killed himself. I think there's a little bit lost in translation and he gambled away his money and was depressed and offed himself. Once I know I'll update the thread so you guys know the whole backstory.

Update:
    This is the horrifying moment a man carrying dozens of losing lottery tickets set himself alight at a Buddhist temple this morning Thursday. Peerapong jirakunarat, 52, walked into the grounds of the religious building in Pattaya, Thailand, before ambling over to the crematorium building at 5am. He was seen on CCTV carrying a large tank full of petrol. After briefly walking out of view of a CCTV camera, the Thai local set himself alight - filling the area with a huge flash of light from the fireball. Shocked monks rushed out and saw the man's body engulfed in flames. Fire crews arrived and found Peerapong still covered in flames slumped against the wall of the Buddhist crematorium. Officers extinguished the flames before recovering dozens of charred lottery tickets and bank documents from his pockets.

Attached Files:

• File size:
      38.1 MB
      Views:
  2. Gorelady73

Gorelady73 Death Addict

Aug 8, 2018
    Female
    Ukdeath
    He should of gone GA but instead he opted for DA.... :thumbsup:

Bloody Irish likes this.
  3. Mysterymumma

Mysterymumma Death Addict

Apr 9, 2018
    Uk
    Just a horrendous way to die. Tablets, jumping, hanging so many other more peaceful ways to die but not self immolation

Bloody Irish likes this.
  4. Bloody Irish

Bloody Irish Death Addict

Aug 19, 2018
    Male
    Roofer/Floorer
    Massachusetts
    He was more lit up and burnt out than I'll ever be.

Darvocet1776 likes this.
  5. Sowcon

Sowcon Drawing Blood

Aug 21, 2018
    Male
    Tokyo
    Burn baby burn

Bloody Irish likes this.