Man Offs Himself by Drinking Sulfuric Acid...

Discussion in 'Photos' started by Airbornemama, Jul 16, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Airbornemama

Airbornemama DA's Resident Queen of Gore Staff Member

Nov 27, 2016
    Female
    Here, there and everywhere!
    Acid burns, resulting from ingestion of the acid. Note the burns to the mouth and the spill pattern on the face and chest. These are significantly different from thermal-type burn patterns and injuries.
    1cc1c_fa9b.jpg

Note the spill pattern on the anterior chest and abdomen of the decedent from the previous image.
    1cc1e_016f.jpg

Burns from the acid, on the tongue, hypopharynx, and airway. Burns extended down esophageal tract, though esophagus was considerably less burned than remainder of upper GI tract.
    1cc20_d91d.jpg

Acid injury extending through the viscera and onto the pleural surface exposing the ribs of the deceased.
    1cc22_037a.jpg

Coagulation necrosis of the solid organs from the acid ingestion of the decedent.
    Sulphuric acid is often not a quick death, and can cause delayed tissue perforation and necrosis up to a week after exposure. Exposure of tissues to strong acids can cause coagulation burns, and destruction of epithelial tissue and submucosa. The acid is not known to have systemic effects, and is only locally active, meaning that any neurological symptoms experienced are a direct result of the pain caused by tissue destruction.
    When a patient survives the initial ingestion of sulfuric acid, swelling of the pharynx and continuing destruction of the GI tract are primary concerns. Many cases require surgery to remove or repair perforated areas in intestine and stomach. Metabolic acidosis is also a key concern in treating patients of acid ingestion, as it can lead to ventricular arrhythmias, as well as organ damage.
    1cc24_11e8.jpg

2. Lunatic Puppy

Lunatic Puppy Retired Unicorn VIP

May 2, 2017
    Female
    Pizza Authority
    Germany
    Horrific suicide method :(

Void, LovelyDayz and Airbornemama like this.
  3. Living Dead

Living Dead Drawing Blood

Jul 3, 2017
    Female
    Santa Cruz, CA
    A serious case of heartburn...

4. Heavensdevling

Heavensdevling Drawing Blood

Jul 16, 2017
    Female
    Uk
    There is suicide to end your life and there is suicide to torture yourself TO the end of life.

I wonder why he chose such a painful way to go. Desperation?

This one bothers me for some reason :(

Airbornemama likes this.
  5. EvansvilleJill

EvansvilleJill Death Head

Jun 29, 2017
    Female
    Evansville Indiana
    Maybe he was punishing himself. I worked at a state run mental institution years ago and saw the unusual lengths people will go to for self punishment.

Airbornemama likes this.
  6. Stabby

Stabby Sunshine Twat

Apr 21, 2017
    Port Cockerton
    UPDATE: Investigators have now confirmed that this was not actually a suicide. He simply misunderstood LSD and thought this was how you acheived an acid trip.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2017
  7. EvansvilleJill

EvansvilleJill Death Head

Jun 29, 2017
    Female
    Evansville Indiana
    Wow, some mistake.

Airbornemama likes this.
  8. UKfullofstooges

UKfullofstooges Death Head

Aug 22, 2017
    Female
    UK
    I'm sure this method can be used as a way to kill somebody as well. It's very strange trying to get your head around why someone would choose this suicide method. Perhaps that somebody with very messed up mental abilities. If it was a murder you would expect to see some other marks on the body your evidence of a struggle or something. It's very strange. I'm concerned because London anyway and the UK is currently experiencing a massive upsurge in acid attacks, so I haven't ruled out the possibility that this might be a variation on the acid attack theme. All those honour killings and India imported acid murders are really nasty. So I'd be interested to know more about this story. Horrible way to die though.

Airbornemama and LoriDawn like this.
  9. Wyntre

Wyntre Queen of DA Staff Member

Aug 21, 2017
    Female
    Philadelphia
    Heart, liver, kidneys, pancreas- all look caked in shit. Ugh fuck that.

Airbornemama likes this.
  10. SintoSoCal

SintoSoCal Drawing Blood

Oct 12, 2017
    Male
    SMH
    SoCal
    Hahahahaha I caught that LMFAO @Stabby

Airbornemama likes this.
  11. OP
    OP
    Airbornemama

Nov 27, 2016
    Female
    She was joking hun, it was a suicide. :)

12. Death_becomes_her_

Death_becomes_her_ Drawing Blood

Jul 8, 2017
    Female
    Colorado
    My friends wife drank drano. She now has no esophagus and on a feeding tube. Life is now worse than it was when she tried it.

Shysmom70 and Airbornemama like this.
  13. OP
    OP
    Airbornemama

Nov 27, 2016
    Female
    Dayum! How badly do you have to want to die to drink Drano for bejeezes sake!??! And then to fail at taking your own life must have just sent her even deeper into whatever funk put her where she was. I at least hope she is having a somewhat happy existence now and life isn't so bad.;) <3

Death_becomes_her_ likes this.
  14. Death_becomes_her_

Death_becomes_her_ Drawing Blood

Jul 8, 2017
    Female
    Colorado
    She is miserable. Her quality of life is zip.

Airbornemama likes this.
  15. OP
    OP
    Airbornemama

Nov 27, 2016
    Female
    Tha
    That is just so sad then, tried to kill herself but failed and is left with the scars and trauma she created BY trying to kill herself, and is reminded everyday of the life she did not want in the first place. Im sure she thinks about trying again all the time, and if she does...Please someone get that girl a fucking gun!

Death_becomes_her_ likes this.