MAYHEM

Discussion in 'Photos' started by Texas Sunshine, Jan 11, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Texas Sunshine

Texas Sunshine Deathling

Jan 2, 2018
    Female
    WifeMotherMusic PromoterModelWorld Traveler
    Alabama
    2C3B13D6-78E2-4691-A51C-1AB0065734B6.jpeg 94B129D5-7A2F-4F55-8F90-9238BB1255A8.jpeg E16006C2-6682-49F5-BF55-BB5D4F9C740B.jpeg 19EFFFE0-ABE4-4065-BC5C-0517A2A76882.jpeg 53C5CE03-0589-4C67-BFA7-7718216FD9E8.jpeg 5BC5059B-9DA0-4384-9F03-8AA12924C7F9.jpeg AE81598E-62F0-4D72-AEF4-1799CD276C93.jpeg
    Complete devastation from GSW to the face.

2. OP
    OP
    Texas Sunshine

Texas Sunshine Deathling

Jan 2, 2018
    Female
    WifeMotherMusic PromoterModelWorld Traveler
    Alabama
  3. Perfectcrime

Perfectcrime Drawing Blood

May 31, 2017
    Female
    Funeral Director
    US
    I think I'm in the mood for some spaghetti

Dey, BumptyTime, Missy and 1 other person like this.
  4. Judge

Judge Deathling

Jan 10, 2018
    Male
    NEET
    Tennessee
    Are these all shotgun suicides/suicide attempts? How do you fuck that up?

Texas Sunshine likes this.
  5. Jonny Be God

Jonny Be God Deathling

Jan 11, 2018
    Male
    Philadelphia
    My dad shot and killed himself with a 357 magnum five years ago. These always make me so upset. The ones where people live with horrifying injuries are a prime reason that I would use a high caliber pistol against my temple..... Like my father did. I understand the logistics of placing a shotgun against the side of your head tho. Lot easier to hold it with the hollow of your jaw behind your chin. But again....shit fucks me up. My piece of shit, evil mother who absolutely contributed somehow, not sure how....but went out of her way to get that gun back. He had many guns. That one was the first i ever shot with my dad. Good times. She hasn't shot a gun as long as I've been alive. And he made our family millions of dollars......so yeah.....the fuck MOM?! When I came over she had his pants and cell phone and wallet after they took his body away. I was like WTF?! She said he was drunk and got his pants wet while washing his hands, so she took them off, he got mad n shot himself. Riiiiight. Then she tells me months later that she still can't find the gun case....um maybe she ditched it cuz her prints were on it and shouldn't have been. Was he really drunk? Dunno, no autopsy was done .....fishy fishy.....a week before she also got arrested for beating him up. I just had to move in with her after moving out at 19. She yells and calls me every name in the book since she's mentally I'll.

So yeah.....these pics fuck me up.

Dey, BumptyTime, Father and 1 other person like this.
  6. Perfectcrime

May 31, 2017
    Female
    Funeral Director
    US

That's a sad story...I'm sorry you had to deal with that. I had a friend recently kill himself with a gun to the head. He was 35 and dying from heart failure from years and years of drug abuse...he was so sick he couldn't control his bladder or other functions so he offed himself in his moms house. Strange because 3 years prior to that his brother ODed on heroin in the moms house also. So Mom had both of her kids literally kill themselves in her home. My heart goes out the the mother most of all and to the stepfather who found both of them. That's not a easy thing to experience and they are strong to go through this horrible nightmare together.

Dey, BumptyTime, Father and 1 other person like this.
  7. Jonny Be God

Jonny Be God Deathling

Jan 11, 2018
    Male
    Philadelphia

I know all about heroin. I started when I was 17 and didn't get off it until 33. I still party here and there but no heroin. Living nightmare
    .....I am prescribed mathadone now. I was very close with my father and never my mother. So I don't have any family anymore. My mom is mentally I'll and screams hate. It really messed me up. But you become numb, remember the good times and keep living and move forward. Literally cleaned his blood up. The month that I've had to move back home I've been forced to sleep in the room he did it in lol.

Dey and BumptyTime like this.
  8. Perfectcrime

May 31, 2017
    Female
    Funeral Director
    US

I'm dealing with the heroin thing myself. My daughter is suffering from this. It fucking sucks watching your kid ruin their life. No matter how much you try...beg...cry...plead...they won't stop until they want to.

Dey likes this.
  9. BumptyTime

BumptyTime Drawing Blood

Jan 6, 2018
    Male
    USA
    You scared me for a moment-thought you were showing us your experiments with your different guns and various loads.
    Seriously, my uncle was found dead with his 22 rifle near Ash Cave in Missouri. Suicide or maybe not.
    Great work here!

10. BumptyTime

BumptyTime Drawing Blood

Jan 6, 2018
    Male
    USA
    Sorry to read this. You must be pretty strong.

Texas Sunshine and Jonny Be God like this.
  11. Psilosuicybin

Psilosuicybin Deathling

Dec 24, 2017
    Male
    Louisville
    Dammmm ive never seen anything like that

12. Kevbal

Kevbal Drawing Blood

Dec 7, 2017
    USA
    A couple of those reminded me of predator

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  13. Dr.Rockzo

Dr.Rockzo Drawing Blood

Jan 7, 2018
    Male
    Professional Deviant
    South Carolina
    WHOA!! FUKN BRUTAL!! Pleasntly surprised again girl!! Hats off to you for makin my nips hard!! Lol[​IMG]

14. Jonny Be God

Jonny Be God Deathling

Jan 11, 2018
    Male
    Philadelphia

I'm so sorry. And ur right. She won't until she wants to. I was really running out of options myself. I had tried all the rehabs, medications, etc. My last choice was methadone and it actually worked. Years and years of injecting myself stopped when I got on methadone. Now after two years I'm tapering off that. All it does is block my body from being able to get high on opiates. It doesn't give me any euphoria. But for now I also need it since I will get sick without it. In six months my dose will be low enough that I can go away to a special detox and rehab. But I'm so removed from that lifestyle now. I've changed so much in two years of methadone. I'm not naive enough to not realize I'm only one bad decision from death.

15. Dr.Rockzo

Dr.Rockzo Drawing Blood

Jan 7, 2018
    Male
    Professional Deviant
    South Carolina
    good luck with that my friend..ive lost people close to me from that poison..i commend u..i know suboxone has helped people i know..any measure to recover is better than the nightmare though.

Jonny Be God likes this.
  16. Jess Marie

Jess Marie Deathling

Jan 8, 2018
    Female
    Utah
    The 6th pic down looks like the homeless guy that got his face eaten by the zombie in florida a couple years ago.

Crazy cool pics tho, total destruction.

Kevbal and Jonny Be God like this.
  17. Dr.Rockzo

Dr.Rockzo Drawing Blood

Jan 7, 2018
    Male
    Professional Deviant
    South Carolina
    Kisses on the mouth??

NOPE

18. Perfectcrime

May 31, 2017
    Female
    Funeral Director
    US

I'm proud of you for turning your life around...that is a hard thing to do with an addiction...it's pretty strong some would kill for it. I grew up with addiction my dad was addicted to both heroin and cocaine and he banged it not only was he violent with us he was violent with everyone around him. I was 13 when he went into prison for murdering someone by beating them to death with his bare hands for 60 dollars worth of cocaine...and a pack of generic cigs. Tossed the guys body in a creek somewhere in Rockford Ill. He then served 21 years in prison for them to let him go in the streets of Chicago...homeless...he was only out for 2 years before he was diagnosed with brain cancer and died. It was a waste of life. Some say he got what he deserved I believe he had some karma to work off...but no matter how big the monster in him was...I couldn't let him die alone he was still my father.

BumptyTime likes this.