[Child Death] Mother and child murdered

Discussion in 'Photos' started by Airbornemama, Mar 27, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Shysmom70

Shysmom70 Death Head

Aug 26, 2017
    Female
    Oregon
    This is very sad but that's what broke me...I can imagine the situation because my childrens father tried but didn't get that far and I can remember trying to crawl to my babies

LovelyDayz, Squid Jones and LuvYaBuck like this.
  2. LuvYaBuck

LuvYaBuck Death Head

Jul 31, 2017
    Female
    Indiana
    I'm glad for you and your children that you made it out of that situation,I can't imagine how hard and scary it must've been living it but also leaving it

Aglaeca, Shysmom70 and Squid Jones like this.
  3. Shysmom70

Shysmom70 Death Head

Aug 26, 2017
    Female
    Oregon
    Thank you so very much

Aglaeca, Squid Jones and LuvYaBuck like this.
  4. Charon

Charon Death Addict

Jun 25, 2017
    Male
    ΙΤ
    Greece
    :eek: Did he hurt the children too?

Shysmom70 likes this.
  5. Shysmom70

Shysmom70 Death Head

Aug 26, 2017
    Female
    Oregon
    No. My oldest daughter (14 now but at the time she was 8) took my youngest three (3, 2&1) and hid in a closet so they wouldn't see mommy die...If I had pictures of those three days (really the7 yrs together)I could post them and you wouldn't be able to tell I was alive. I have a scar on the back of my neck where he used one of his swords to try and cut my head off. My babies still remember the blood all over the walls. We're all in counseling, PTSD like a motherfucker.

6. Charon

Charon Death Addict

Jun 25, 2017
    Male
    ΙΤ
    Greece
    So he left you there to die but fortunately you found the strength to call 911? I am really sorry for what happened to you.

Aglaeca and Shysmom70 like this.
  7. Shysmom70

Shysmom70 Death Head

Aug 26, 2017
    Female
    Oregon
    Thank you. After three days of essentially holding us hostage, he left. He had caved our living room wall in, broke the downstairs bathroom door off it's hinges and in half, smashed our phone into the big screen, broke all the mirrors, cut my clothes up, emptied the contents of our refrigerator all over our apt. He sat on my lap, pinning my arms down and biting my face, punching me, the rest is very painful and sexually graphic so I won't go into it. He did all of this in front of our children. I had been to the police so many times but they never did anything because he grew up with the lead detective and alot of the officers there. I've had a street full of police show up at a relatives house who was trying to help me. The officers drew guns on my lil brother because he was trying to shield me and forced me to get in the car and leave with him. Flash forward to now...He's in Worcester Mass and I'm in Portland Oregon, I have full custody and a restraining order and he doesn't know anyone here to help him and all of me neighbors are big guys that know what he looks like. Btw, forgot to mention that he's 6'5, 265 and a Marine, Ive seen him lift a car, pull a tree out of the ground and beat guys damn near to death. I fear for my life but so does he....if I can say one thing to someone in an abusive relationship, it doesn't get better, you can't change your abuser and don't stay in the relationship for your children sake, you're doing them more harm by staying.

8. Charon

Charon Death Addict

Jun 25, 2017
    Male
    ΙΤ
    Greece
    I see. There is only one solution and that is to get out, as soon as possible.

Shysmom70 likes this.
  9. Shysmom70

Shysmom70 Death Head

Aug 26, 2017
    Female
    Oregon
    Exactly!!! If you don't get out it could be fatal.

Charon and Aglaeca like this.
  10. Aglaeca

Aglaeca Death Addict

Jul 18, 2017
    Male
    Music producer, Sound engineer
    Belgium
    Wow, sorry to hear :( Glad you made it out of that situation.
    I bet you're a strong individual so keep being strong. I hope that abusive person meets his karma!
    :hug:

Shysmom70 likes this.
  11. Shysmom70

Shysmom70 Death Head

Aug 26, 2017
    Female
    Oregon
    Thank you so very much. Oh, Karma has been kicking his and his parents asses everyday since. I say Karma is my big sister and much nicer than I am. You never realize how strong you can be until it's not a choice anymore. I knew if I didn't get up off the floor I would indeed die and he'd have our kids and either kill them or fuck up their lives. I knew if I didn't get us away from him we would be dead. Not saying that it's related but since that time, he's lost three grandparents and his parents, his "soulmate" and him all have developed cancer...

Charon and Aglaeca like this.
  12. Charon

Charon Death Addict

Jun 25, 2017
    Male
    ΙΤ
    Greece
    Then, you deserve to enjoy seeing him die of cancer, from a distance of course....

Shysmom70 likes this.
  13. Shysmom70

Shysmom70 Death Head

Aug 26, 2017
    Female
    Oregon
    To borrow a phrase from my kiddos, me like you, you loco

Charon likes this.