MY DREAM JOB

Discussion in 'Non Fatal' started by DepressedKid, Jul 11, 2018.

1. DepressedKid

DepressedKid Deathling

Jun 28, 2018
    Male
    Web
    HOW CAN YOU CALL THIS THE WORST JOB?

NirvanaGirl likes this.
  2. NirvanaGirl

NirvanaGirl Drawing Blood

Jun 1, 2018
    Female
    Empathetic Noob
    Glasgow, Scotland
  3. OP
    OP
    DepressedKid

DepressedKid Deathling

Jun 28, 2018
    Male
    Web
    I WATCH GORE VIDEOS EVERYDAY FOR FREE
    I CAN GET PAID FOR THIS!!!

I AM APPLYING FOR THIS NOW

NirvanaGirl likes this.
  4. Miss-P

Miss-P Death Addict

Feb 5, 2018
    Female
    Australia
    The most bullshit part about all that is it gets decided by a person who is influenced by their own personal bias. What one person thinks is offensive might be different to another, and there's no common standard it's just up to the idiot who presses the delete button. I have no respect for those assholes , they are the reason people get banned for no fucking reason just because some clown reports something. Only maggots work in censorship for facebook.

5. LadeeV

LadeeV Death Addict VIP

Jul 3, 2016
    Female
    Child and Animal Cruelty would not be my cup of tea. Raping children and babies? Not my idea of a splendid day! I would say don't do the job if you can't handle it. Censorship and reporting of perverts molesting children? I'm all for it.

6. OP
    OP
    DepressedKid

DepressedKid Deathling

Jun 28, 2018
    Male
    Web

I can watch any kind of video without it damaging my brain or seeing the video over and over again in front of my eyes.
    Nothing of the heaviest gore and cruel video do damage my brain, I have no problems watching any video xd

SpecterP and LadeeV like this.
  7. LadeeV

LadeeV Death Addict VIP

Jul 3, 2016
    Female
    I watch some of the videos and I say to myself, 'What am I complaining about? Look at how bad they have it.' This seems to clear up any self pity I may be having at the moment.

8. Shacov

Shacov Drawing Blood VIP

Dec 16, 2017
    Male
    University Student
    UK
    I feel for them with the child abuse. But can't see how anything else could have such a dramatic effect that they are saying. I remember a similar video with googles filters and saying that they also suffered a lot of trauma, so it I spoke probably real. People can be so weak!

9. Ptolemy

Ptolemy Drawing Blood

May 17, 2018
    Unknown
    Watching gore videos I don't have nightmares. It's different from one person to another.

10. OP
    OP
    DepressedKid

DepressedKid Deathling

Jun 28, 2018
    Male
    Web
    I ENJOY WATCHING THIS, PLEASE, I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO IN MY LIFE

I contacted Facebook asking if they need any more people, I am willing to go to Germany for that job.

11. SpecterP

SpecterP Drawing Blood

May 22, 2018
    Male
    USA
    It's not a job for snowflakes or the easily damaged. There should be a screening process. If you consider atrocity of any sort all the same essentially then you're hired. If you tear up about atrocity involving certain things then you're fired.

12. Rubbish

Rubbish Drawing Blood

Sep 27, 2017
    Male
    Mechanic
    Massachusetts
    It is true, I was in a private group and me and a black guy were posting, racial black and white memes back on forth. I got banned from FB for 2 days and he didn’t. It was an adult site with this content on it, but I guess they didn’t like mine. After I got back he PM me and said how its ridiculous that I got banned and not him too. Now we just send em back and forth through private messages. Bastids

Shacov likes this.