My world of "Amazon's" - A Personal Fettish

Discussion in 'Photos' started by Mello, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Mello

Mello Deathling

Apr 28, 2018
    Male
    Belgium
    Hello all,

Some of you may already have seen me here and there on the forums making a post or sharing my thoughts on a few things.

However, that does not mean I lose my personal fetish, and after some words with @DeathHand I can start to give it a place here, for what I do, is manipulating photo's found around the internet of barely naked/naked women.

My fetish has always been with the bow & arrow since a was a child, growing up, females started to interest me, but then after seeing a guy on deviantart (who no longer has his accounts) doing those photo manipulations, mostly of women getting hit by arrows, dying from it, or death caused by those pointy shafts, my fetish took it's shape and is what it is today.

What to expect?
    Well, I made a gallery where I will upload manipulated images regularly. For now, as I want to explore who of you are interested in seeing this, the gallery is "private".

Why private and how I get in?
    As this is a "Fetish", the theme here is purely fantasy, and from what I see, death addict is mainly a gore forum, the fact however that most fetishes to some degree share the "gore" factor, still make it a somewhat different thing of it's own.

Getting in is easy, let me know if you are for seeing such content, and your name will be added, of course, it won't be closed forever, the more comfortable I feel here, the more I will open up the entire gallery.

For the females among us, I hope this does not come across as "he supports voilance against women".

Here is a example of what I do:

thumb-HA.2017.10.15.Alisa.Seaside.raralisa-seaside-11-10000px_20180428230018693.jpg

Now, with this all in mind, I'm hoping to find likeminded people among you who enjoy seeing such content.

Hopefully until very soon. ;)

Bambii, Spunkmeister, Jayne and 5 others like this.
  2. Squid Jones

Squid Jones El Guapo Staff Member

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
  3. Old Scratch

Old Scratch Drawing Blood

Mar 4, 2018
    Male
    Unemployed AF
    Scotland
    Its not sick or fucked up but its just weird haha.......... sign me up

Bambii and Squid Jones like this.
  4. OP
    OP
    Mello

Mello Deathling

Apr 28, 2018
    Male
    Belgium
    Haha, well, that is basicly what I think of.

Exactly, well consider yourself added in a short while.

As for the weird factor, it surely is for people who never though of this as something possible, but there are enough people, male and female alike who firmly enjoy it, even to the extend where females will play dead being hit by a shaft or two, one such video producer I know of, and his female crew is all for it. ;)

Squid Jones and Old Scratch like this.
  5. Shacov

Shacov Deathling VIP

Dec 16, 2017
    Male
    University Student
    UK
    That's well done, Sign me up!

6. name

name Newsroom Kitty om nom nom VIP

Apr 22, 2017
    nunya damn
    No balloons or My little pony images please.

Bambii and Mello like this.
  7. OP
    OP
    Mello

Mello Deathling

Apr 28, 2018
    Male
    Belgium
    Thank you!

Consider yourself added in a moment. (When you get a PM from me)

8. OP
    OP
    Mello

Mello Deathling

Apr 28, 2018
    Male
    Belgium
    Certainly not, there is blood. :)

9. Fa11n1

Fa11n1 Death Addict

Feb 5, 2018
    Male
    I.T.
    South America
    That's what I call a "killer" art display

Bambii likes this.
  10. OP
    OP
    Mello

Mello Deathling

Apr 28, 2018
    Male
    Belgium
    I am very much a "killer" in my fantasies, yes, even though, in my mind, with such content, it's female vs female.

Although, my fantasies are separated from reality, but, having fantasies about one can't and won't ever do in real-life, is a experience, and "one hell of a drug" too, for the right people... ;)

Fa11n1 likes this.
  11. Fa11n1

Fa11n1 Death Addict

Feb 5, 2018
    Male
    I.T.
    South America
    Well @Mello you got another fan,,,, sign me in:)

Bambii and Mello like this.
  12. OP
    OP
    Mello

Mello Deathling

Apr 28, 2018
    Male
    Belgium
    Happy to have you on-board! You will see the gallery once i've dropped you a PM.

Now hopefully, at this rate, my alerts won't blow up. :D

Fa11n1 likes this.
  13. Fa11n1

Fa11n1 Death Addict

Feb 5, 2018
    Male
    I.T.
    South America
    We are kind of "persistent" as you may have noticed already

Mello likes this.
  14. OP
    OP
    Mello

Mello Deathling

Apr 28, 2018
    Male
    Belgium
    Announcement 1:

To show that I'm on the lookout for new pictures from time to time, and, well, run into hidden gems too...

I will do sometimes do what I will call, a "miniseries", this is when I do find entire photosets of 1 model that has multiple good images I can use, aswell as use not only arrows, but something else that is very underused in a fetish like this, some of you know that poison also is a fucked up thing I enjoy using, but then you have ways of applying it, one way is with blowgun darts.

Tomorrow, along with some new arrowings, you will see this model in a mini series.

1412403841_eee-45.jpg

Hope you guys who are in will enjoy, and for potentially new people, don't be scared to join! (Chances are you may like it...)

Mello

15. RavenIdylls

RavenIdylls New Member

Apr 17, 2018
    Male
    USA
    I've always liked these fantasy scenarios. What I wrote in my introduction was similar to what you are expressing here. I'd like to be in the group as well. I have a lot of images like this too that I'm thinking about starting an album for. I haven't done it yet because I realize that this is primarily a gore site but if it's ok I might go ahead and start adding them.

16. OP
    OP
    Mello

Mello Deathling

Apr 28, 2018
    Male
    Belgium
    Interesting, correct, this is a Gore forum, but, from being here now a little while, I found out that people have all sorts of interests and fetishes here, which makes this a forum worthwhile.

But, I also start to appreciate the content found here, sure it's gore, but shows reality as it is, and how fucked up the world can be, but also, you will find content you will have a laugh with, it's whatever one's taste.

I will add you once I get the chance, as I randomly woke up and checked here, as for the content you speak of, send some example my way. :)